Do bigger nuclear buttons make bigger impact?

Do bigger nuclear buttons make bigger impact?

Do pajeets make bigger poos?

POO

no but theyre easier to accidentally push

They have to be so big that it takes more than one person to press it down all the way. That's the security protocol.

Bigger nuclear button = bigger nuclear arsenal. You can't unleash fire and fury with a pitiful button.

Everyone knows this.

yes, very yes.

Do martnolds make bigger stains in pants?

I guess you'll never know.

IN

it is also more powerful and works

Are you currently pooping? Did you use a shit covered hand to make this post?

We'll find out soon. I hope they both have a warranty on the cheap China-mart POS and that they kept their receipts.

MUH BUTTON

>Bigger nuclear button = bigger nuclear arsenal

it pains me that this has to be explained to people

why can't the average person infer the meaning of simple words anymore?

I can already imagine a redditor comming to Sup Forums, then they see this thread, and then they make a thread on "ihateblumpf" about how trump supporters believe a bigger button makes a bigger impact, and then they argue about how bigger buttons don't mean bigger impact, and how such a button doesn't even exists, and how stupid the right is.

Kek.

If they control bigger stockpiles as implied, yes.

yes you fucking retard

I honestly can't tell with some people if they are being ironic or not.

This is the only button you need senpai

TWO BUTTONS !?!?!

The buttons are actually the same size, trumps freakishly tiny hands just make it look bigger.

Does a bigger dick cause more roast beef?

Why do libs take everything literally? There's no nuance anymore. Of course the US nuclear arsenal is bigger and can ACTUALLY reach the NorKs, who themselves can barely launch piddly-ass malfunctioning warheads. People are retarded nowadays and take everything at face value

NUKE

the virgin tiny NORK nuclear button vs the chad US yuge nuclear button

also: DESIGNATED

YEs, as the Zulus discovered when picking up muskets from dead red coats, if you screw the gunsights up to maximum pull the trigger as hard as possible while shouting loudly, the bullet will go further.

Everyday without you knowing.
OP is a faggot SAGE.

No, you poobrained nigger. It makes them easier to press. Don't they teach calculation of area over there in your meme tech institutes?

Zulu: see it if you haven't new Fags.

why do you have a nazi flag next to your ID? They lost in WW2. You have a loser flag.