German Movie: Europeans Flee to 'Booming' Africa to Escape 'Collapsing' Far-Right Regimes

>The TV movie "Break-out to the Unknown" (WDR/ARD Degeto), on Wednesday, 14 February 2018, at 8.15 pm, tells the tale of family fleeing a totalitarian system under life-threatening circumstances, from an unusual perspective: in the near future, Europe has collapsed into chaos. In many countries right-wing extremists have taken power. The formerly democratic state of Germany has become a totalitarian system that persecutes dissidents, Muslims and homosexuals.

>As a lawyer, Jan Schneider (Fabian Busch) has taken the side of dispossessed victims. When he learns that the regime intends to put him in prison once more, he decides to flee. His goal is the South-African Union, which is enjoying political and economic stability after an economic boom. A cargo ship is to take him, his wife Sarah (Maria Simon) and both children Nora (Athena Strates) and Nick (Ben Gertz) together with other refugees to Cape Town, but the people traffickers put the passengers in boats that are far too small in front of the coast of Namibia.

Are you hyped Sup Forums?

i love these sorts of dystopian fictions with a touch of alternative history

Holy shit, a real science fiction story.
Impressed out of surprised

is that the same guy from the hitler's back movie? is he low-key /our guy/? the hitler movie seemed like it was going to be leftist propaganda, but other than the part where he shoots the dog it was basically a nazi propaganda movie.

its going to be eary in 30 years time when this mirrors the truth

>The TV movie "Break-out to the Unknown" (WDR/ARD Degeto), on Wednesday, 14 February 2018, at 8.15 pm, tells the tale of family fleeing a totalitarian system under life-threatening circumstances, from an unusual perspective: in the near future, Europe has collapsed into chaos. In many countries right-wing extremists have taken power. The formerly democratic state of Germany has become a totalitarian system that persecutes dissidents, Muslims and homosexuals.

FeelsGoodMan
I will love this serie.

Lefties going to Africa, flying away from a 14/88 Europe.

Definitely the perfect scenario ever.

The left will always accuse you of what it's trying to do to you. So basically this is them projecting their desire to create a totalitarian leftist state onto their "right with boogeyman" ie anyone who opposes mass immigration of Islamic males.

I wish these faggots would actually live their fantasies and go to Africa then so they can be enlightened by rocks, tires, and fires.

It is a good movie. Dramatic and inspiring. Makes me want to flee the oppressive government of my country to... and to head to Somalia, Mali or Sudan where my human rights as a white Christian are respected.

It is based in 2027, so “the not too distant future”

They never will. These types of leftists never leave their gated and armed compounds.

>tells the tale of family fleeing a totalitarian system under life-threatening circumstances, from an unusual perspective: in the near future, Europe has collapsed into chaos. In many countries right-wing extremists have taken power. The formerly democratic state of Germany has become a totalitarian system that persecutes dissidents, Muslims and homosexuals.
we can only hope
crushing the current economic system is probably the only way we will get rid of leftist roaches and their minions

>The formerly democratic state of Germany has become a totalitarian system that persecutes dissidents, Muslims and homosexuals.

The prediction got two out of three right

I wonder who made this movie...

The most offending part of this is that it promotte fleeing instead of defending your shit. It teaches white dindunothing is the religion everybody should follow and noboy should ever have individual desires.

>system that persecutes dissidents, Muslims and homosexuals.
You know it's fiction when people wouldn't stay in that paradise.

>Alternate reality
>Europeans never left Africa
>Becomes rich due to whites never leaving
>Niggers eventually become civilized after subsequent generations under white rule
>Meanwhile Yurope collapses due to commies
>Exclusively white men flee to Africa
>Subsequent generations of war, famine, under commie nism have turned the european male into a snow nigger
>Whites eventually disappear after handing the reins over to the civilized niggers and Ian Smith's vision is realized
>After too many generations, they just become mulatos
>White feral snow niggers invade Africa, attempt to breed the mulatos out of existence.

Yeah, I don't see it happening even in my wildest imagination. I understand we were feral snow niggers at one point but let's be real here.

>Europeans never left Africa
Out-of-Africa theory was removed last year.

KEK

>Niggers can manage a civilization

>what is European colonization of Africa in the 19th century for $400 Alex

ITS TRUE, ALL OF IT

Why don't they just come to America

>leftists fleeing far right europe
>goes to africa
>gets enriched
>sad end

/our/ movie

Because you're fucking white males.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT
HOW MUCH BLATANT FUCKING PROPAGANDA CAN PEOPLE TAKE
The best part is this will actually happen, because Europe collapses due to Innocent Refugee Children while the Cape secedes into a right-wing government after South African civil war

They'll take it all the way to extinction

Kek'd. Good one

"He's back" seemed pretty neutral to me. You could easily interpret it in many ways.

Its a typical exploitation of white concience and a common trope.
"What if the roles were reverse and we were refugees ?"

Its to humanize the invaders and make whites feel guilty.That only work on whites.East asians or anybody else would just think...
"Fuck it,,i dont care."

> mirrors
.. as in opposite of truth, or, pretty much accurate?

Germany delenda est.

Well, I can certainly tell you they wouldn't be heading to Africa even in said world. The whites would be fleeing en masse into China.

Why south africa? Is there something wrong with the rest of it?

They always say more with what they don't say.

WHERE DA BLACK WOMENZ AT

Too polluted.

it's basic bitch reverse psychology , made to make you empathize with 'fugees.

this actually sounds like satire with multiple layers of irony but of course it's really just boomer delusional masturbation, they want to be the victims of some imaginary persecution so badly, they want the KANGZ to take them in to their advanced society high melanin low iq paradise

how fucked up is it that in the past something like this would have been taken with a straight face lol

you are probably true about the pesthole Europe part, not about it being right wing, nor about Africa blooming in any sense of the word