portuguese aren't white.

Why's Danny Sexbang there?

Its been proven thatportuaguese have significant nigger admixture

>big feet make you native american
... what

>jew girl
>says she is white

>identify as white
Being white is not a spectrum like being a bit gay. You're either white or you're not.

>that jewish guy at the end
>everyone in the room asks if he's jewish
>he claims he's not jewish, just slavic
>then immediately admits his mother is jewish

Why? Why do they lie?

She's a nigger. You can't expect her to make sense.

Honestly after watching this video I believe the Amerimutt meme. Half of it is self caused by these faggots saying "I'm 1% blackfoot indian therefore I'm a native"

Lmao at that prototypical female nigger.

Most of them are white even by nazi standards.
Their problem is that they do not want to be white. Which places them ethnically in Ahasuer category. People without heritage. Cultural orphans.

>Their problem is that they do not want to be white
That is something I will never understand. Sure it is spoken about negatively in school and the other is usually celebrated but once you are exposed to European culture how could you love anything else? I don't care if if you love the art and music, or the philosophy and science. How could it not resonate with their soul? Poor misguided creatures

Dumb nig is dumb nig

Before 1960
Whites are amalgamation of European ethnicities
Country is 80% white
Now 2018
56%
Mixing it up is reaching its apex
U.S looks like Brazil

>amerimutts too retarded to spot the half asian
>my dad's 10% black, that makes me poc
>south Italians are white

The 56% meme kind of cracks me up. Got my ancestry results back and I'm literally 99% English with the other 1% being Polish and random other western European.
All of my friends are white as fuck, and I live in a rural blue collar hunting mountain town full of white people.

If you don't want to live in Amerimuttland, move out of the boiling cancers that are urban centers. Cities are wretched rotten crime-infested hell holes and that any smart and decent family man will get the fuck out of immediately.
Why would you raise your kids in a dangerous jungle instead of a prairie homestead surrounded by great like-minded people you trust?

Most of them were incredibly obvious except for the 2nd guy. That took me by surprise, but it makes sense. If only that guy had some sense to take care of himself and get a bit of tan, he'd be a ladykiller. I was also not surprised by the castizo who speaks Spanish. Called it immediately.

I personally don't believe the blonde woman's belief that she is "half Native American" when she admitted that even her Native American side of the family identifies as white. Maybe she's has a drop of Cherokee blood (like half of the middle America) and that's it. I don't blame her for trying to find a victim in herself during today's political climate, but she needs to quit the bullshit.

Also, it was incredibly obvious that the last guy was at least either southern Italian, Arab, or Jewish. I was not surprised to see that he was actually all three (Sicilian on father's side, Jewish on mother's side). And get this, he tries to distance his Jewishness despite the fact that his mother is Jewish! He could claim Israeli citizenship and be surrounded with people who look exactly like him.

Funny, 6:48 has my opinion

Jews are transformers. Seemingly white to talk down to whites while Jewish to prevent any backlash and absolve themselves of being white.

>South Italians are white
They got some Muhammad in them

I don't need to watch. Since these are martsharters there is 0 whiteness.

Omg I used to be in a band with the long curly haired guy and was always nervous to ask what his background was

PROTONIGGER

That fat cunt needs slapping.

"whos white" stopped being funny in like 2012-2013 I forget sometimes the internet and even some new fags on pol are like 4 years behind.

You would be correct. Even the white girl is '1% native american'.

>"identifying" as a race
????????

>sicilians white vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=PcZCGMCDzbU

Jewish agitprop
>>they dont think whites can identify whites.

haha this is what the tranny shit did to people's brains

you identify as something or pass as something but you aren't anything

they all identify as "faggot"

The American mindset of "white" is so stupid. They've been disconnected with who they are just like the blacks. No wonder they think it's just about skin colour and Europe is no different than America in the sense that it's a land that belongs to anyone and the people who are against their homeland being invaded are racist.

Everything that's happened to America in terms of politics since the start of the 20th century should be destroyed. I'm sure the country was much better when it was run by cowboys.

I hate western """people""" with a pure passion
just look at this bunch of degenerates
if only that place they are at was a huge gas chamber

What in that fuck?
This show is the result of feminization of men.

japanese are socially retarded degenerate neets, 40% virgin youth XDDD pic related is your average japanese man

tarantino wrote this scene because he's italian and wants to be part nigger

The cities are mutt factories.

In England the areas outside the cities are largely white but in the cities it's all mutts. In my area I might see a white child once in a day, and it's usually a girl. African children I see hundreds and mutts there are dozens.

The problem is that it starts in the cities and pours out and when you consider how many people live in all N. American and European cities the situation becomes far more dire in terms of how many people it affects. The cities are probably the greatest influence on the country, whites will be hunted down in their little tucked away areas this century when the demographics tip in their favour.

none of these people are white enough

I hate this "italians are not white, sicilians are not white". I'm white. I look white.

jesus christ these people are fucking retarded and racist as fuck

And yet they are STILL universally more acceptable than niggers, mudslimes and shitskins.

That must sting.

A few lashes would take care of that negresses sass.

No you are definitely some kind of mix of Indian and Alaskan inuit

"My fellow white people"
>>jews never change

google says you're a beard

>The History of Jihad against the Italians in Rome and Sicily (812 -1571)
historyofjihad.org/italy.html

Why do some Mexicans look asian?

I'm actually a quarter Swedish then throw English, German, and Irish. That's my mom's side. On my father's I'm Italian. This is me as a kid.

Being White isn't automatically linked to being caucasian ffs. Stop mixing shit up.

You shouldn’t be the one posting, seeing as the US is full of niggers, arabs, mexicans, chinks and everything but white.

You look like a regular white. But, you must admit that Southern Italians do look swarthier than the rest of Italy

Could not tell you but I've noticed it too.
I'm aware of that but I'm not this 56% meme.

>pic related
>me as a child yet again

because most of the "natives" of north and south america originally migrated from siberia

>>widemouth cutesy jew saying "Im white like its a fact"
Umm no.

they're more respected because they have a firm grasp on their culture, and you know, they're not becoming a minority within their own country

>Dominican Republic
>Being the judge on who is white or not

top lel

My biological father was actually born in Palermo, Sicily, Italy. I tan up pretty brown but so does everyone if they go in the sun enough.

they all stand like beta fucks jesus christ
also, that poor silcilian

>The 56% meme kind of cracks me up
It's a great meme, even if it isn't true. It presupposes that whiter = better and places that idea in the heads of the people using it.

I didn't do well. In my defense, it doesn't help with they put them all twenty feet away and only showed their side profile. For that reason, it was a skin tone test and hair test, not anything to do with facial structure.

Besides that, they literally tried to find the whitest mixed raced people possible. I wouldn't be surprised if the native women's native family looked like Elizabeth Warren...

WTF, I guess everyone is mixed race now.

that big black momma is hot for some reason

Are Spaniards white

No, they are north African.

these guys that claim to be half black probably are more like 40 or lower black americans have an admixture of european cause as will modern half blacks their offspring with white people sided with the niggers part.

rightful maghreb iberian clay

I'm 75% Romanian and 25% Jewish. I look like a typical Slav.

Hey, I guessed all of those mutts correctly.
Except for the second guy. From first look he seems white but if you look closer to his skull, you could say he has something nigger-ish in him.

that guy isnt portuguese
his grandma was a north african subhuman
also he plays like shit, his shitskin son must be genocided and hes a pretentious subhuman

we're mostly white, but al-andalus hurt the gene pool a lot

you look like a chechen subhuman

>coming from Argentinian
I identify as clown American

>stoped at 0.25
fucking cancer

>whitness is about skin color, its literally boutta our percentage of melanine !! we are one race - one love, mein brotha.

facts are the judge

This wasn't even hard.
Though I guessed that the blonde girl was sami.

None. None of them are white

I'm pretty sure that's that guy that's 1/2 Asian and now at night he gasses himself by sticking his head under covers when he farts

shes so perfect, I wish every woman would look like her

Who's the guy? The guy in the picture? That's me wearing a clown nose I bought from Walgreens for charity.
>pic related
This is me with out a beard and in clear lighting.

>Guys says he's moroccan
>Woman asks if he is black

My god niggers are fucking stupid

i.4cdn.org/pol/1514986748353.png

The only guy I got wrong was the half nog who looks like a jew. And the "mexican" girl who assumes that mexican is a racial classification and not an national one.

I even guessed that the blonde girl would claim she was part native american

Incorrect. 56% of them are

>still produced the best football player ever
huh, really makes you think

Is this in a different thread? I'm feeling stupid as fuck right now because of this.
Is this common knowledge? I have no fucking clue about this guy.

I Agree why can't every woman look like her. :(

>Is this in a different thread?
yes, was

>Is this common knowledge?
The argie? No, just interpolation

>I have no fucking clue about this guy.
Neither do I

neither are nips you faggot

native americans are proto asians and with pass of time and admixtures some look like asian, also lots of asian migration to mexico for the bussiness and hapamex kids from japanese migrants as result

How the hell wouldn't people most familiar with the groups in question not be the ones to shit on them the most?

youtu.be/6fv7CqCjiJw?t=293
>Russian Jew
>"Yes because I'm white, y'know--''

So where does Sup Forums stand then on my whiteness?
Whew, thanks for that. I was starting to really wonder if I was out of the loop or just stupid. I mean, I know I am both sometimes but whew.
Huh. The more you know.

why does the girl say she is half mexican and half native american like mexican is a race? Her mexican side was obviously white people who immigrated to europe

None of them. Spotted the jews at first glance Sup Forums taught me well