Redpill me on Larry Hogan Sup Forums is he good for Maryland or just a neocon shill?

Redpill me on Larry Hogan Sup Forums is he good for Maryland or just a neocon shill?

He is a cuck the only thing good for Maryland is a nuetron bomb
>t Marylander

fpbp

>is he good for Maryland
Compared to the fuckstick that was O'Malley and his mulatto lt. Gov. that was running, Hogan was the best thing to happen. Otherwise is right.

/thread
Franchot is pretty based for trying to help our beer industry tho.

He's a cuckservative, but at least he reduced those outrageous tolls.

Natty Boh is shit and isn't even brewed in Maryland anymore.
Burley Oak is the patrician Maryland brewery.

i remember when this fag said he would help gun rights in maryland.

Fuck yea I voted for him, can’t believe we won. O’Malley and his chosen successor are fucking twats

Shut up mike

I stick with flying dog, mully's, or calvert.

>mfw i moved to georgia and brought a case of flying dog down and blew the minds of the people in macon.

He’s a pushover who bows to the liberal’s will

t. Baltimoron

No politician other than Trump is good for anyone. All others exist only to fuck you. Trump exists to please himself. There is a difference and it is why Trump is the greatest.

Which Flying Dog? Some are good, but some kinda suck and are way overrated.

Nothing wrong with old bay

Used to live in MD. Some people seem to like him because he's pretty centrist. Better than that leftist O'Malley. Hogan should have got rid of that assault weapon ban, though.

Are there any good candidates coming up in the next election? I see the Dems are gonna run some literal poo-in-loo who worked in the Obama WH and has lived here for like two years.

Unrelated, but does anyone from MD know why we put the fucking flag on everything now? I came down to visit for the holidays and it seems like pic related is on every other car. Also apparently drivers licenses, plates, and everything else under the goddamn sun. I even saw a fucking beach chair with the flag on it. I mean its a cool flag, but it is reaching meme tier levels and I have no idea why.

It's the only source of pride that your allowed to have here.

>155414158
it's for chicken neckers and tourists. Real Marylanders know about J.O #1, designed for Maryland crabs and nothing else.

The Truth is god damn amazing beer

Yeah some of their IPAs are good, but IPAs give me hangovers.