No wait

Am i strange? I think i love Rei

Strange? No. You're basic as fuck.

Nope, quite the opposite, you're exactly as you're supposed to be.

Yes. She is a fictional creature

Yes, any sane creature realizes that Asuka is better

Not strange, you're a good person user. Rei is the best Evangelion girl, and people will hate Rei and you for it.

>Any sane person realizes the crazy bitch is better
Nope.

This

/thread

>9 posts
>8 IP's
Pathetic samefag, lad.

>sane
>wants a crazy bitch that only is into chads

Misato>Rei>Asuka
cannot be argued

Uh-huh, Misato "Literally Hitler" Katsuragi? Or was it the Misato "I fuck kids" Katsuragi?

never committed genocide
never slept with anyone but best boy
guilty of nothing but stealing my heart

>>>>>>>>>Rebuilds

that's not how Rei smiles faggot

>/threading your own post

You're degrade into a Reifag, that's dangerous might need to get antiautism injections.

>Uh-huh, Misato "Literally Hitler" Katsuragi? Or was it the Misato "I fuck kids" Katsuragi?

You just listed why she is the boldest anime character in the history of japanese animation.

She is a far better leader than hitler and possibly even Stalin.
A woman who does what needs to be done.
And she's also a total babe.

autist

Rei is best girl

She's cute so it's fine.

>liking shit
kek

Better than a shitty toilet lmao

Die toilet

Why is Rei so shit?

It is like caring about some weird background character that reoccurs every other episode.

Considerin that she's a 5 billion year old demi-god alien,that can't into human emotions, had it's soul split and a part stuck in a humanoid abomination body.
I'd guess yeah, your choice of romantic investment is questionable.

Because she's a shitty toilet plot device who becomes redundant in the light of Asuka's perfection?

That's it.

She's also a toilet

sure means a lot coming from a dumpster fire lover

It was Asuka who got flushed into the bottom of a body of water because she had no other use

sure means a lot coming from a self-eater lover

But Asuka is only into men who are chads, she would never be into you.

oh shit

Rei never ate Asuka

Well, duh. No one would ever eat shit.

I'm alpha as fuck m8, redpilling toilet loving nu-males

Rei would, but """she""" doesn't count as a personRei only eats herself

As you stated, Rei never ate asuka, thus Rei never ate shit, because Asuka is shit, that got flushed down a pipe once Nerv excreted her. Asuka an institutional bowel movement.

"Rei is best girl"

Rei = shit

Therefore, Rei eats herself

Asuka is shit, therefore you like shit.

>N-NO U
Not an argument

Maybe if you didn't post the same tired Asscuck shit every time I'd make more of an effort.
You like shit

Rei literally eats Asuka's shit.

No U.

"Misato is best girl"

>alpha as fuck
>has a waifu on Sup Forums

yeah sure, even if you say you are a normalfag, I don't believe you.

No U.

t. nu-male

No U.

I didn't read the thread but I am just here to say that Misato is the best girl in EVA

Kaworu is best girl (male)

no homo

Actually you're quite homo.

Kaworu is for platonic "friendship" only

why do you put friendship in quotes? I feel like you're trying to mislead me.

>you're home alone with rei
>you ask he so what do you want to do
>she looks at you like that

out of character? maybe.
hot? definitely.

friendship in quotes makes you homo.

It's such a shame toilets don't have facial expressions

I said platonic therefore it is not homo, sorry.

Plato was pretty homo.

Nah senpai

That's normal

She will betray you...

She doesn't betray those who love her, she betrays those who mean to use her. She'd die for those who love her.

user...

Not a betrayal, they were training, started complimenting each other but shinji couldn't stay focused with the tasked at hand and got hit for it, she was concerned once it happened.

Not an argument, Asuka would throw you in the trash without a second thought. She's a cruel person with a heart of ice.

>using shink ikari raising project as source for rei's character

okey dokey

I was just like you, op. I even went to a maid cafe in Tokyo where I could see a Rei cosplayer.

I don't know if my taste has changed in the meantime. I used to like the quiet girl type but now I don't know if I would go for Asuka instead. Maybe not.

I'm pretty sure people were friendly to her, she even gets nice meals every day and is still violent and insulting to that nice boy who cooks for her.

girls need to eat

If I was Shinji I would tell her "FUCK OFF AND COOK YOURSELF!" and I would do it until she was nice to me.

Asuka and Shinji are the one true pairing.

Asuka and Shinji COULD have been the ONE TRUE PAIRING but Anno and Sadomoto are pretty bad at writing a romance.

Instead its depicted as one sided on Shinji's part, he's attracted to Asuka but he's terrified of her at the same time. Asuka hates him and just sees his feeling for her as an opportunity to manipulate him and get even with Misato for Kaji. Thus turning him gay.

Asuka truly has the heart of ice!

They make such a nice couple.

Thank you mods, god Asukafags are worthless pieces of shit

>implying guys don't need to eat

no excuse to being a bitch to everyone

WHEN WILL IT END?

Rei is a doll and not a real character.

Asukafags have an NTR fetish or they just like being abused, Kaworufags are either gay or women. This describes Anno pretty well.

Rei is best girl. Can't be helped.

There is NOTHING gay about thinking Kaworu is attractive

I guess autism cure can help

I bet you also think traps aren't gay, am i rite?

the cure for autism is a vaccination
:^]

Wasn't the whole point of the show that all the women were horrible and not meant to be in relationships? Rei isn't a real person and Asuka has both daddy and mommy issues. The adult characters all have their own baggage, and it's the end of the world so it doesn't even fucking matter. I hate both Reifags and Asukafags.

>Wasn't the whole point of the show that all the women were horrible and not meant to be in relationships?
Nope. quite the opposite: That no matter how messed up they are by themselves it's better to reach out to each other. But sure, go ahead and misunderstand eva.

Because they're not.
Appreciating another man's beauty is just about the most manly, heterosexual thing you can do.
The Greeks had it right.