New season is here

New season is here

Which anime have you dropped already?

What are you watching?

Who is your seasonal wifu?

>seasonal waifu
fuck off

Just watching capekino, Alice to Zouroku, and Frame Arms Girl (FAG) so far.
I was going to catch up on SnK's first season but I came to the conclusion that it wasn't worth the time.

>Which anime have you dropped already?
Alice to Zouroku
Warau Salesman New
Tsugumomo

Shit season.

The only thing that has my interest this season is the second season of Shingeki no Bahamut.

Nice autism.

Looking forward to the new CG sketchshow

You're the one eating shit with a grin here.

I haven't even finished last season yet. Or the one before it. Anime was a mistake.

I watched Alice and SnK, so far. Both first episodes were pretty good.

So I take it you don't watch anime because then you'd be quite the hypocrite
You better not consume any fiction at all shiteater

Most of the first episodes haven't even aired yet. Calm down.

Muh list

Alice to Zouroku
Boku no Hero Academia (Also OVA)
Clockwork Planet
ID-0
Little Witch Acadamia
Nobunaga no Shinobi 2
Sekai no Yami Zukan
Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul
The Snack World
TIger Mask W
Warau Salesman New

>Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul
when's it airing

Ask these questions come mid april, by then all the new shows should be running

AOT
Sakura Quest
Maybe Alice

I agree. One should stick with episodic waifus instead.

Watching:
Little Witch Academia
My Hero Academia 2

Will watch:
Danmachi spinoff
Shingeki no Bahamut 2
Uchouten Kazoku (need to watch original, as well)

Dropped:
Granblue

Really none of this is very good save LWA, but I'm in the mood for trash right now. Might end up dropping everything.

I will wait for 3-4 weeks until I start watching the new season shows.

Only one episode in and I already want to protect Sana, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Ask your psychiatrist and doctor.

That's normal, user.

>Tsugumomo
How can you drop something that hasn't even had subs yet?

i wonder

Nothing wrong with wanting to protect cute girts.

i'm most likely gonna drop that gin shit, but i'll give the chinks a chance to redeem it. maybe put in more shiny butt shots.

Alice is in danger if getting dropped. That CGshit was offensively bad.

Hero academia.
SnK.
Alice.
Sekai no Yami.
The anime withe the rapist bald guy.
Warau salesman.

I'm going to watch more when they come out. Warau Salesman was the one I liked the most until now. I was going to watch FAG and Tsugumomo but I don't like the subs so I guess I am not watching them.

So far the only show I'm even vaguely interested in is Alice to Zouroku, and only because the MC is a crotchety 70 year old man who yells at kids to get off his lawn.

The Empress.

look forward to alice and hanako note.

SANA'S SMILE IS TO BE PROTECTED AT ALL COSTS

Sakura Quest

Granblue is extremely hard to watch and complete shit, but it might be something I end up forcing myself through. Just something about it makes me want to give it more episodes.
Not really sure why.

>Danmachi spinoff

About who?

>Who is your seasonal wifu?
fucking cancer

Vanilla ice cream.

The blonde sword girl.

12 episodes of autism and spaghetti?

Fatherly instincts kicking in. Felt that way too.

Waifu of the season?
Dorothy Wayneright.

Exactly, ESL's should learn how to use the plural form.

Is Alice worth picking up? I don't want to sit through a double-length premiere if it's going to be shit.

watching snk out of obligation at this point, probably going to stick with fag since it seemed fun, giving alice 3 eps. old man makes it seem like its got potential but the cgi is crap and i can see so many ways they could fuck it up.

Dropped Frame Arms Girl, Gin no Guardian, Salesman.

Frame Arms Girl - Not a fan of shows with no real plot. Tedious.
Gin no Guardian - Seems like a combination of elements that do not work well together. What in the world is with the 12 minute format? Why does Japan need shitty mascot characters?
Salesman - Format issues. Not really interested in seeing a whole bunch of "ha I tricked u" stories about people's vices. It's been done before too much.

Watching Granblu, Alice.

Granblu - It's generic fantasy adventure but I like the genre so conforming to it is not bad. Japan ruins everything with stupid mascot characters, but he's fine so far. It feels like Pirates of Dark Water and that's sort of a good thing.

Alice - Rarely do old men take center stage in an anime. Though the general plotline is generic/mediocre, if they handle it right having a very old guy around could breath life into the series.

That One Powerpoint Anime - I might not watch another episode because they are so small that it's a hassle to download them and I'll probably forget about it. But it's not actively dropped, just forgotten.

To Watch

Everything else. One Episode Rule for all series. Three for those that could work.

it seems alright but the CG is awful and there were some other QUALITY moments as well

What I plan to watch:
Re:Creators
Sakura Quest
Eromanga-sensei
Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records
Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism
Frame Arms Girl
Cinderella Girls Gekijou

What I've dropped:
Granblue

I've yet to see a single episode, but I'm already shitposting in all the threads. I'll wait and see what Sup Forums spergs over the most and then watch three episodes of each, then drop everything, just like I've done since I first came in here.

>dropping anime

na bra I watch all the anime.

Even chinkshit?

Sometimes you should complete a few anime. It helps when shitposting gets intense.

I still want to dick satanichia before new waifu