Take a poo poo in his cornflakes XD

Why do they need to be dealt with?

Leave his country alone?

How do you do it?

holy fuck

offer him a watermelon

Keep going friend-o

Become his best bro and convince him to nuke germany and sweden instead

Nothing. Not a thing. Stand by the treaties and let fatboy spout and rage. He knows the second he commits real aggression he's finished. Sure, he will level Seoul, no one can stop that but that's the last card, shortly after that the US will dismantle his regime and he better hope he gets taken by US forces, his own people will flay him alive.

Soon as he steps outside drone him. Let SK move in. Nobody will care. What country honestly won't be relieved when those gooks are toast? Media and a few other pussies will complain for a couple weeks but then it'll be back to Facebook.

i think i'm good

Nothing? I'd do nothing. Actually, if I was in charge of US foreign policy, I'd just withdraw troops from south Korea and Japan.

>not realizing both these posts share the exact same narrative
Long story short no-one gives a shit and to even remotely give attention to it only makes it worse.

Shoot the tall pointy building with a couple of cruise missiles and see who else bitches about it (Rothschild, CIA, MOSSAD)

nice trips bro but check these

also deal with him by literally doing nothing. He isn't aggressively attacking any country and if he does he'll be taken down the moment he does it. Norks are literally not an issue.

Weak, mine are better

I don't want to do anything. I just want to laugh when the flag covered coffins start pouring out of the cargo planes.

>not getting 1488

Snipers.

Assassinate him. The country will go back to being an irrelevant shithole once he dies.

savagely ignore them, imprison any media outlet who covers their nonsensical threats and rants. they are not a threat and can't fight a war and are chinas problem not the US.

Fag

>He knows the second he commits real aggression he's finished.
Just the same to you neocon Jew butthole licking faggots. In case you haven't noticed, it isn't Koreans occupying American soil, it's Americans occupying Korean soil. You're the aggressor whose soldiers are on the grounds of a 5000 year old independent civilization with a foreign language, culture and bloodline you can't understand and have no interest in understanding. These are not Korean-Americans, they are authentic Koreans with a hugely alien culture and way of interpreting the world.

If you dare invade even one inch of the sacred soil of the DPRK, the Korean People's Army will cleanse Korea via a merciless nuclear holy war to rid the world of 56% mongrels and their fat bloated warmongering Jew masters.

>his own people will flay him alive.
Haha, oh man. The CNN propaganda delusion is strong. Trust me, there's millions more of Americans who would flay Trump alive than there are Koreans who would wish any harm upon their Leader. The Korean leader is actually loved, respected and popular with the masses because he is a symbol of the Korean race itself, the Koreans think of his grandfather as "The Sun of Our Race". It would be as unimaginable as the Japanese flaying their Emperor after the war. You would forever be viewed as a race traitor.

Look at this video of Koreans in liberal capitalist Japan, who still love the Korean leader. These people aren't being forced with a gun to their heads, they celebrate their leader out of patriotic racial pride, this racial pride is even stronger in the motherland itself.

youtube.com/watch?v=DE9nnp0iNC0

So don't delude yourself with the Jewish media narrative that the Korean population secretly yearns for big American nigger cocks to rape their women, even south Koreans deeply resent and hate the US soldiers present in their country.

Same way you deal with the Soviets. Bribe them into collapse.

Airdrop all of our Jews and darkies onto their nation.

lel what is wrong with mentally ill faggots like you. yeah they love their leader, because if they don't love him enough they get punished

those defecting soldiers only fled to get some variety in their diet for his parasites

its not propoganda they live in a dystopian shithole you mong

this isn't justification for invasion , but you're a fucking idiot

>lel what is wrong with mentally ill faggots like you. yeah they love their leader, because if they don't love him enough they get punished
Lmao. Lmaoooo. Did you even read my post? Holy fuck, I guess this is the brain power of the 56% raceless consumer mongrel that roams the streets of Jew York and Los Angeles. I even linked you to a documentary of Koreans - living in liberal capitalist democratic Japan - supporting their leader. They aren't forced, they do it out of patriotic racial pride.

Of course being a race traitor insulting the leader gets you punished inside the DPRK, the DPRK isn't a liberal individualist state where race mixing or race treason is tolerated.

>those defecting soldiers only fled to get some variety in their diet for his parasites
Defectors are a perfect example. Many of these defectors still tear up when talking about Kim Il Sung, so intense is the pride and loyalty.

>its not propoganda they live in a dystopian shithole you mong
You live in a dystopian shithole run by a bunch of sickening perverted kikes who should be exterminated like cockroaches.

>this isn't justification for invasion
Yes it is, the rhetoric you're programmed with of a dystopian society is designed to prime you into accepting Korean genocide. These kikes make literal movies where they kill Kim Jong Un and the conquered North Korean females fall in love with their 56% saviors.

>You live in a dystopian shithole run by a bunch of sickening perverted kikes who should be exterminated like cockroaches.
lel take off your flag son

this isn't an argument btw. just letting you know you're a retard. you haven't even disproven anything i said, just poorly deflect or practically admit im right

>I even linked you to a documentary of Koreans - living in liberal capitalist democratic Japan
hmm i wonder why they won't go back

dont give me bs that they cant legally, defectors walk in they could do the opposite. but no theyre just brainwashed bugmen who unconsciously know how stupid it is

I would drop all sanctions so they get corrupted by affluence just like everybody else. I don't know how I'd manage to do that without looking weak.

starve them with more sanctions, then set up a webcam and watch their masses slowly turn into the bones that inhabit their beings

Ignore him so he gets mad enough and attacks first. At that point give him 48 hours for his government to surrender or face nuclear annihilation. If he surrenders or his own goverment hands him over great we then begin on reuniting the two koreas under south korea's government. If not nuke the everliving shit out of them to solve the problem once and for all.

Limit all acknowledgement of him to jokes (fat jokes, height jokes, small penis jokes etc.)

Trump's trolling is absolute genius and is something I have always thought they should do.

There was this time where a South Korean Nork sympathiser visited the North and returned across the DMZ (illegal). The North set up television cameras and made a big propaganda event out of it, knowing the South would immediately drag him off for interrogation (which they did). It would have been so much better if they acted all serious up until the last minute then when he crossed set off party poppers/sang 'For he's a Jolly Good Fellow'/brought out a table loaded with food etc. (then when out of sight of the Nork cameras do the interrogation/imprisonment).

Ever ask why the Sweds and the Swiss guard the Korea DMZ?
archive.is/tN85j - At the DMZ, Swiss and Swedish soldiers keep 'peace' watch
Ever ask why the Swiss seem to guard a lot of places, like the Vatican?
archive.is/HVF1r - A history of the Vatican's Swiss Guard
Because they're owned by the same 13 families who are keeping the Masonic Jew tradition of being the shittiest people to ever exist, no joke
North Korea is a huge miserable playground for these fuks and if anyone attacks it they'll be pissing off the family that runs the Bank for International Settlements, the Kim family are just fat puppets