Global "warming"

>global "warming"
>earth is the coldest its ever been

Other urls found in this thread:

chicago.suntimes.com/news/chicagos-bitter-cold-new-years-day-marks-coldest-on-record/
indystar.com/story/news/local/2017/12/30/frostbite-friendly-winds-new-years-day-expected-one-coldest-record/992116001/
mlive.com/weather/index.ssf/2017/12/coldest_night_of_the_year_brea.html
gzg764m8l73gtwxg366onn13-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Temperature-1.gif
youtube.com/channel/UCTiL1q9YbrVam5nP2xzFTWQ
spaceweathernews.com/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2415191/And-global-COOLING-Return-Arctic-ice-cap-grows-29-year.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not understanding global warming is a term and that it should rather be global insulating
Go still your head in the freezer for an hour and report back OP

no. it's the warmest. last year was the warmest before that and the year before that was the warmest on record.
last decade warmer than this one. the one before that warmer than the last one.
It's a really odd thing to shill for, why do you do it?

Fake News
chicago.suntimes.com/news/chicagos-bitter-cold-new-years-day-marks-coldest-on-record/
indystar.com/story/news/local/2017/12/30/frostbite-friendly-winds-new-years-day-expected-one-coldest-record/992116001/
mlive.com/weather/index.ssf/2017/12/coldest_night_of_the_year_brea.html

No, the eastern United States is cold as fuck. Everywhere else is warmer than usual. Just my luck really. I was hoping global warming would warm this shithole up, but I guess we're going to have to pass a threshold much further away.

>Cold weather disproves climate change
>Weather is climate
Why do we still let low IQ rightists voice their opinions?

Nothing is changing, nothing is different. Stop listening to Bill Nye.

>cold for a week in winter outdoes multiple years without winter and decades of unnaturally warm weather
Mer'mutts...

Bill Nye is a pop ""sci"" hack. Nobody fucking listens to him but brainlets.

gzg764m8l73gtwxg366onn13-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Temperature-1.gif

>hot season
>"global warming you hear! We are killing the planet it is getting warmer!"
>cold season
>"errr... its called climate change! It isnt natural even tho it has happened fpr thousands of years! Stop your industries and die when you are 50!"

Ah yes, I remember now. We skipped winter entirely for the last decad-- Owait nope, winter happened then too.

Ah shucks!

>My neighbourhood is cold so the entire Planet is cold.

I'm not surprised americans think the earth Is flat.

>weather is the same as climate
These are the retards infesting this board

People who deny climate change lack an understanding of basic chemistry.

t. Chem eng degree

this is the truly wild thing about AGW, the scientific authorities have fed us all a line about "greenhouse gases" that violate the laws of thermodynamics, have sapience and willful intent, and always make things hotter when they need to be colder, colder when they need to be hotter, and otherwise behave exactly the opposite of all known thermal insulators

and it's supposedly "antiscience" to call out their bullshit

spain is the porgual of europe, you should probably just be quiet

> know what we call the weather over time? CLIMATE
> weather is indicative of climate during heat waves, but not during cold snaps

Get on with the times goy, it's 'climate change' now, and humans are causing it RIGHT NOW.
Now disregard this provably falsified data and fall for my alarmism.

Please explain how the laws of thermodynamics are being broken user.

T. Person living in -40 degree weather.

Goddamn you're a retard, no wonder you sport that retard meme flag

More like the earth is the THOTest its ever been

>he doesn't have a mansion on Mars
RIP ya idiot

they are not, AGW believers insist that "greenhouse gases" radiate more energy than they absorb, and that's why their models always fail

>ever been
Global warming is a fucking fact you nigger, I don't care if you think it's not man made but it is happening.
Post whatever comic you want, you don't care about a future for white children. Nigger can't see past his own lifetime.

Your grammar is just as good as your understanding of climate. Good back to school... Oh wait most americans can't afford a higher education ir even healthcare.
>Muh first world country

They don't..... They insulate the atmosphere. So cold becomes colder and hot becomes hotter, this is basic level shit user.

if you're going to learn english to take part in the most preposterous global economy, then you should probably learn how to spell "or"

yes I am a retard, but still smarter than you

>preposterous
user, please

If you are going to use the cold records as "evidence", why ignore the fact that hot records vastly outnumber them?

ahahahahah you little autistic kiddo, you are funny come back to play with your playstation and let the adults talk

except that's not how insulators work, and everybody that passed grade school physics knows it

This is all you need to understand weather better then 99% of the people on this planet.

youtube.com/channel/UCTiL1q9YbrVam5nP2xzFTWQ

spaceweathernews.com/

Learned some shit bro.

Haha Seriously WTF is wrong with you? You're literally saying the earth is not warming or cooling? It's doing neither... but worse.

You can make it whatever the fuck you want when you change the definition of what it is when it doesn't fit your previous narrative.
In the 80s scientists and global warming would flood Florida and stop snow globally by 2000
And yet here I am in 2017, flying back to my house in miami after freezing my dick off in Toronto.

You can't even spell Portugal. I also doubt you can point It on a map. Also I know how to spell ir, It was a typo. What a pathetic comeback from a typical pathetic amerimut.

>Look at the weather it's getting hotter haha yea that's actually global warming
>Ummm, no you can't actually say that colder weather disproves climate change since weather isn't climate

Weather and climate isn't mutually exclusive tard.

>Look at the weather it's getting hotter haha yea that's actually global warming
Holy shit you are fucking legit retarded.

>Hurr look at dis orange apple. Why you call it orange? It a apple it just different color hurr.

> And yet here I am in 2017, flying back to my house in miami after freezing my dick off in Toronto.

as yours truly predicted 30 years ago

YEAH IT'S CHILLY DOWN HERE MATE FUCK YOU

>both replies are literal non argument ad hominems
So this is the power of global warming

You are joking right? Sarcasm doesn't work well over the internet.

>knowledge about basic chemistry
>I can now predict the weather
somehow I don't believe you.

Source?

While I agree with global warming, I don't think humans are the sole reason everything is getting hot. Doesn't the Earth get hot and cold all the time? I've heard of these climate cycles (forgot the name) where Earth gets cold then hot then cold and so on. We're supposed to be between those two extremes right now. Like, dinosaur times were preceded and succeeded by ice ages, while the actual dinosaur period was super hot and humid (lukewarm blood ftw).

"S-stop calling it global warming you stupid goyim. Its called climate change now, get with the times you stupid goyim"

>The power of US education

>Everywhere else is warmer than usual

Funny, yesterday when I left my house for work the temperature was -10F. This morning it was 6F. Going back down to negatives again tonight. I'm in the midwest.

Everywhere in the US is fucking cold right now, and I like it.

>knowing about ozone depletion and greenhouse is predicting the weather

Cognitive dissonance.

IT'S FUCKING HOT AS HELL HERE. MY POWER IS GONNA BE FUCKED CUNT

>DSWETR
D254 Never 231
Think before you speak peasants

>america = earth
we have 20 degrees above the usual here right now

>Fuck nice warm climate! Fuck long summers! I like freezing long winters! Global warming must be stopped!
Said no organism ever. Why are humans so dumb?

ice age incoming? Feels like it

>A basic understanding of chemistry allows me to predict the climate, which is a non-linear system of literally millions of differential equations that the require supercomputers months to come up with approximate solutions to

Ok...

How much global whatever are humans responsible for?

Highest IQ can't even give a good answer.

ITT: people pretending to be too retarded to understand climate change convincing actual idiots that others actually think climate change is a myth, all arguing with people who were stupid enough to take one of the oldest baits on Sup Forums

ok
>Look at the weather there some property X we can observe haha yea that's actually climate change
>Ummm, no you can't actually say that colder weather disproves climate change since weather isn't climate
fixed

>coldest it's ever been
>not even an Ice Age
Nigger.

>t. Youngfag
Go watch an inconvenient truth and you'll find that we've been living in a fiery hellscape since 2012

I'm with Varg on this

newfag detected

Knowing how greenhouse gasses interact with IR has nothing to do with predicting the weather.

Its always the same story with these people. Confirmation bias.

>year is warm
OMFG CLIMATE CHANGE!
>year is cold
ITS JUST WEATHER IGNORE IT CLIMATE CHANGE IS STILL REAL
>one year of bad hurricanes
OMFG CLIMATE CHANGE
>a decade of extraordinarily low hurricane activity
ITS BOUND TO HAPPEN RANDOMLY YOU FUCKING CLIMATE DENIER

And yet, here we are.... I thought everyone knew that global warming means higher highs and lower lows. Democracy is literally a mistake.

Climate has been changing since before the first organisms crawles out of the ocean. The apocalyptic end of life as we know it global warming is complete horse shit.
We are literally on the tail end exiting an ice age

>making claims about the climate
>for example claiming "climate change"
>then theres an associated model that will predict climate change
>basic chemistry is enough to make an accurate model that will predict the climate
please give me ur model and please none which has already been disproven

None of the predicted catastrophes going back 40 years has happened - be it extinct polar bears, melted icebergs, growing ozone holes, sunk coasts, extreme temperature rise or anything else, I don't disagree that the climate is changing, but every time the retards present yet another apocalypse scenario I just chuckle because it's obvious they're exagerrating. It also doesn't help that biggest climate change advocates like Al Gore or Di Caprio and other celebs are massive hypocrites who consume easily 30x as much energy as the average person.

If you have serious issue with climate change then stop pestering US and Europe which are naturally adopting green policies and regulations and are already past their industralization eras and look at China and India which are yet to hit the biggest pollutant bump that is mass private ownership of cars and starting consumption of luxuries, I mean China is already on its way but it's nowhere near peak.

Not a source user. So ill ask again, do you have a source to back your claims?

Such a coincidence that the top climate change deniers have financial connections to the oil industry or other big polluters, whilst 97% of scientists agree climate change is real and manmade.

>ignores the actual topic debated regarding the climate
>regurgitates lies others told him
>can't see how dumb he is

Either a great troll, or a great fool.

>The US is the entire planet
The absolute state of McUniversity.

Fridges are impossible, this is basic physics

user, the intellectual

Not sure about Sweden but in the UK pic related is basic science that 12 year olds are taught.

You need to get your facts straight. You're the one shilling. Either that or you aren't aware that what you just claimed is absolutely false. The globe isn't warming. This has been proved countless times to the point where they changed the term to "climate change" because global warming had become a very ironic term to say the least.

>the only two things that determine global climate are the current gasses in the atmosphere

That's literally not how it works at all. Mars is 95% CO2 and is cold as fuck. A planet's climate is a combination of a millions of factors, and atmospheric composition is only a part of that.

ok maybe you are retarded but i will try to explain you in any case,

the global warming is true but you can not see it from how much cold you have in winter or in general how much cold the earth is in this particular moment

1)Global Warming is not the only climate effect in this moment, you should take hundreds of other factors into consideration, so the "coldest" is not a proof
2)the general temperature of the earth don't meaning anything, if you have equator with -30 Cº and the poles with +30 your problem is not the cold but the CHANGE!

global warming it's changing earth temperatures bilance, it's not just a mere factor of hotter or colder

of course it is the consequence of many anomalous atmospheric factors that we are used to seeing in these years as a torando that almost arrives in Ireland, etc.

belgium here
it's 13c° here now while it should be -10 -15c° with spikes of -20c°
and snow it got like this over a span of 25 years, i know bevcause i wrote it down in my gardening book
we might aswell plant a palmtree on christmass

Yeah, the ice caps are just randomly deciding to melt aren't they, brainlet?

Spain and Portugal are both in Europe.

Leftist and their (((Carbon Tax))) BTFO!!!!!

just the time to write

The Martian atmosphere is far less dense than Earth's, so that percentage of CO2 is a misleading statistic, telling me you're aware your argument is baseless and are trolling.

You want me to find a source, on the topic of debate for the last 3-4 decades, that has constantly been changing since its introduction? Willing ignorance to even look at Gore's documentary that I pointed you toward no less.
Im not spoon feeding you leaf

>regurgitates lies
Yeah bro, the climate on earth is exactly the same as its been since Tyranosaurs were roaming around.
Fuck witt

>argues against a point that wasn't stated.

C'mon, nigga. You're gonna fail your critical analysis section of your SAT.

So your claim is basically "the greenhouse gas-effect is the best model for predicting climate or other factors are at most negligible"
Please correct me if I'm misrepresenting you here. Then how come, despite higher CO2 levels, we saw a colder year this year? Would you want to extend your model maybe? You deem your understanding sufficient?

Nigger please.

They aren't melting you fucking idiot. Arctic ice grew by 29% in one year in 2013. It was a record. dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2415191/And-global-COOLING-Return-Arctic-ice-cap-grows-29-year.html

>Climate has been the same since the dinosaurs.
Fuck ice ages amarite?

>argues against a point that wasn't stated.
Your point was vague and ambiguous, my response was relevant to your comment, nice deflection though

so in the end we all die from heat. or are storms just gonna get more hectic.
whats the outcome of this shit?

>the eastern United States is cold as fuck. Everywhere else is warmer than usual.

yeah but nowhere else matters.

>some factors play a bigger percentage factor than others
>cutting the bigger numbers does more to solve problem than cutting the smaller numbers
>Bigger numbers are ones with higher values
>If CO2 causes 20% of bad thingies and CH4 causes 10% of bad thingies, it may be easier to deal with the CO2 bad thingies
>But cutting the CO2 bad thingies may not solve the whole problem!!!!

Now your troll is getting poorer. C'mon mate.