London under its Muslim mayor: Sharp rise in knife crime, gun crime, burglary, rape, homicide

>Is London descending into chaos because Sadiq Khan is a Muslim? No, London is descending into chaos because its voters put identity over competence, and elected this man because he was a Muslim, to prove to the world that they were not racist, not because he would make a capable mayor.

- Robert Spencer

jihadwatch.org/2018/01/london-under-its-muslim-mayor-sharp-rise-in-knife-crime-gun-crime-burglary-rape-homicide

Been reading The Road To Somewhere today. It has a chapter about how London's social fragmentation due to mass-immigration is quite literally causing it to collapse. Despite the rhetoric you hear over a quarter of London's population is terrified of their foreign neighbours, according to polling data. Half of them are depressed and most people that move to London leave within a five year period, leading to a complete social breakdown.

Cockneys have gone completely extinct in the space of two decades.

Part and parcel

>Cockneys have gone completely extinct in the space of two decades.
They've moved out to Essex, go look at Southend/Chelmsford/Romford/Hornchurch/Harlow

You'll find them there.

He actually has no power and you're seeing just how little power he has. May the stabbings and killings continue, it's only blacks killing other blacks, it means nothing to me. lol

Just want to ask white Americans.

Do you care when some ghetto nigger shoots up a bunch of other niggers in a drive by? Do you lose sleep over it? Does it upset you?

One would argue they are doing us a service, long may it continue.

>n-n-n-n-n-N-N-N-NO! NO NO NO NO NO THE WHITE PEOPLE AREN'T GONE, THEY'VE JUST LEFT, WHAT DON'T YOU GET ?!
>there's no problems with crime, it's just the nonwhites doing it and driving away all the white people, heh, means nothing to me, I'm white and I left, haha! hee hee haha hoho ha.

denying reality and laughing about awful things makes you seem like a psychotic wreck, not a person who is calm and unconcerned.

If that is what makes you comfortable and content then you can think that way. My people and I know the reality.

I do care. It gives a platform for gungrabbers, it wastes police resources, and it gets innocents killed. America would be a better place if black people actually got their shit together. We would be wealthier, healthier, and safer if black people could figure out how to succeed.

>Do you care when some ghetto nigger shoots up a bunch of other niggers in a drive by? Do you lose sleep over it? Does it upset you?

um yes because then it means my neighborhood is filled with murderous blacks who, by the way, also kill white people.

it also means I have to suffer under the strain of more laws, less rights, and a militarized police state despite having nothing to do with the problem

why don't you want a country where people don't do this shit? why are you so blasé about something which is obviously a gigantic and civilization-eroding problem ? don't you think you should be able to step out for some crisps without running the risk of being murdered by a proto-simian?

>If that is what makes you comfortable and content t

nigger I am not fucking content about this subject, YOU ARE, and that's INSANE

it should've been
bin that muslim

Yes, they are the broken window fallacy. We waste so much resources on policing them and running them through jail and courts. They just keep making generations of the same shit. Even when one gets shot they cost money because now we have to spend money on tracking down the shooter and spend money on sending them through the courts. All that money we saved if niggers didnt nig coukd be used for better shit.

>>Is London descending into chaos

One case in miami was a little niglet going to buy icecream from the icecream truck when he was caught in the crossfire of a shootout between teenaged gangs.

Another was a young niglet walking home from peewee football practice killed in a drive by. He was like 10 yrs old.

These cases do upset me because some nogs actually try to escape the ghetto by using whatever skills they have and get killed before they can make it.

Another One was because the nigger gor beat up by a football playing nigger so he came back n shot him. That one didnt bother me but its a good example of their fragile egos gone deadly.

Watch the first 48 and you get a glimpse into the hell that is Miami

bin that knoif, don't take a loif

I hate my country so fucking much

yet he's going to double down on inequality in 2018 goys!

Lol@Brits actually starting to realize their place in the world, and it's nowhere near the top.

dude mfw when in 2001 my family buys house in mexico ghetto cause we mexican upper class, proceed to make better houses, neighberhood gentrified, white people and no crime, wtf life is good

That's nice but like I said earlier, I care more about a freshly sprayed early morning piss than I do about niggers killing niggers in nigger city.

So long as precious white people are kept out of this little feud, it is irrelevant. You lot seem more emotionally vested than I do. That really gets my neurons navigated. It really does.

I care because they use those statistics generated from animals to push gun control on the rest of us, who would very much like to defend themselves from said animals.

>Do you care when some ghetto nigger shoots up a bunch of other niggers in a drive by?
Yes

>Do you lose sleep over it?
No

>Does it upset you?
Directly proportional to the driving distance between me and the ghetto in question. General buttnaked in liberia? Not much. Some dude I might actually run into in person one day? Yes.

>jihadwatch
Go be a cuckservative elsewhere, you fucking niggerlover

I voted against him, it didn't matter.

London is descending into chaos because the people of london are muslim trash.

It makes me happy. Even with the little niglets get shot. These little shits are an extremely large burden on society and niggers shooting other niggers is literally the only thing they do to combat that burden.

Basically white Americans tend to live their entire lives to never have to see more niggers than they absolutely have to. We will literally sit in a car three hours each way to get to work in order to not have to live next to niggers. They are really that bad.

When will the queen call in the lads and kill them all?

>gun crime
But thats impossible because guns are illegal, r-right... guis?

I dont care when degenerates kill eachother.

Don't be cruel. Black people are genetically incapable of it. The only time black people can have themselves together is by living among 90% white populations that give a constant example and don't tolerate their natural instincts like black communities do. They can be tamed but have yet to be domesticated

Robert Spencer is a Jew.
>this confuses the Pol

Well....yeah

Fuck London