Writes a song about a boyfriend who cares more about his plane then her [literally Hikaru]

>Writes a song about a boyfriend who cares more about his plane then her [literally Hikaru]
>Kisses Hikaru right before the climatic battle
>Proceeds to say she only saw him as a friend and is in love with her libcuck cousin
Is Shoji Kawamori autistic or does he not know you don't usually do these sorts of things to someone you only see as a friend?

I love Minmay.

I like her design, but Kawamori can't write a good character to save his life. Cinnabon a best tho.

Women are complicated.

>Women are autistic
FTFY

she is a teen

>Writes a song about a boyfriend who cares more about his plane then her [literally Hikaru]

that was literally to get more pilots

>Proceeds to say she only saw him as a friend and is in love with her libcuck cousin

She spend all her time with the shit cousin too

love her too

Fuck Minmei.

That's the idea

A fellow user of taste. I wonder how hard it'd be to pull a 3some with Misa and Minmay.

I LOVE YOUUUU YOU LOVE MEEE?

Kyun Kyun~

man the remasters for Macros were a real shitshow

The pilot song isn't just because of Hikaru, by the time Minmay does it she's living inside a military fortress and has dozens of soldier customers on her restaurant. Also, all those soldiers went to see her and voted for her in the contest.
She honestly saw him as a friend the whole time, at least until chapter 27. That has always been pretty clear, as it was that she had romantic feelings for her cousin (was incest taboo in Japan back in those days or it wasn't that uncommon?).
I guess she kisses him as a way to encourage him. Or at least I think that's what it meant in the series. If it makes sense or not, dunno. He was going to face apocalypse basically, and even if she didn't have romantic feelings towards him at the time, he still actually was one of the persons she cared the most about.

>writes a song about a guy who ended up swapping her after being stranded with a cunt for like 8 hours....

Macross is one of the series that I would like to punch in the face.

Reminder that even the bridge bunnies were better than Minmei and Shammy is best girl.

shut your whore mouth

Holy shit I know it's literal trash but I fucking love Cinnabon.

>(was incest taboo in Japan back in those days or it wasn't that uncommon?).
doujin were around in the 60's so i doubt it

Minmei a shit. SHIT.
DYRL-Minmei a cute.

That's what you get for only watching the movie

Yes, Minmay is shit. We've known this for 35 years.

Please don't shit talk minmay. The VA for her might be watching.

Make way for best Macross girl.

enjoy your retardbabies

RACE TRAITOR

Weren't the giants actually distant relatives of humanity though?

I call bullshit. They were about to hook up in episode 3. He had ran off to face 'calamity' literally every time he goes to fight. There was just more ships this time. You are just trying to deny bad writing because you like Minmay.

This relationship is another example of Shoji's hackneyed attempt at writing characters. Here is her arc AND THIS HAPPENED IN ONE EPISODE
>goes on date with blue haired pilot
>tries to kill him
>fails and gets preposed to
>they get married at the end of the episode and unintentionally unite the opposing sides.

Mah Zentradi.

Shammy contributed the most to Earth repopulation.

What do you mean by your spoiler, user? Was she a true baby factory? She had best girl qualities.

>Women are retarded
>FTFY
FTFY

This whole hate of minmai is fucking childish, both hikaru and minmai were apart the whole time, the fuking cousin-pimp was with her the whole time, she deserves pity, i wish fucking hikaru wasn´t such a beta. If only Roy didn´t die... he could have teach him to grow some balls

He liked niggers fuck him.

He was a real mans man but he was also a race mixer so. I'm not sure how I feel about him

The entire bloodline is fucked in the head. Minmay is just an unlikeable bitch and Kaifun is a complete moron. Thank fucking god Hayase won.

11 children
It's written somewhere.

Claudia was kind of cute though.

Holy shit. I wonder what lucky bastard got that.

L-O-V-E
Lovely Minmay!

Yes ironically enough Macross can't into romance any better than Gundam. Delta almost gave us an actually good couple but that second half really fucked it up.

She really was best girl

Genuinely felt bad for Minmay in this film.

>she deserves pity
She's a grown woman who is responsible for her own decisions. She fucked herself over with her stupid decisions and deserves no pity from anyone.

Teenage girls aren't rational. What's new?

If you actually watched the show, only love flows away was her song from her heart and the rest were just pop shit she did because it would be popular. One of the points of her arc is that she wants to sing songs reflecting her real feelings and heart.

Cousin incest was never "taboo" in Japan, it's even common.

>They were about to hook up in episode 3
No, that's called desperation. That's how she saw it.

Kawamori did reveal she never had feelings for him. Not romantic feelings at least. When she got depressed about her career, he represented a safehaven she could return to the "Good old times" but he was pinning after her hopelessly.

I lover her in DYRL and the first half of SDF. She becomes insufferable in the second half of SDF

>living legend super happy with her own life
>calls the shots over misa and hikaru even in misa's ship
>may or may not be leading walkure from the shadows
>kaifun fucked off
How did she fuck herself over? Hikaru loved her to the end, he just realized she never did and tried to break up for her sake. Because " a girl like her can't be tied up with a guy like me."

If anyone's fucked is Misa.

Mia's Arc is way more complex than that. You left out the first part which is strung along and interspersed within several preceding episodes
>Be introduced as Zerntradi's greatest ace
>Lose to Max in a dogfight
>Sneak onto the macross to find the ace
>Lose to Max in a video game at the arcade.

Distant nothing, humans and zentradi have the same genomic makeup

She's a lot more consistent in DYRL.

Misa is an awful human being that only looks to serve herself
someone like her doesn't deserve happiness

Fuck off Minmei

no but misa is genuinely a bad human being that dwells on her own dead flame, ignores her friends when they lose loved ones and constantly wallows in self pity, to the point of risking other peoples' lives

They were famished almost to dead, they thought they were dying, they were tired, dirty, scared... are you really going to tell me that whatever they did under such stress was meaningful?
As soon as she had a good meal, some rest and a good bath she was over him and flirting with other pilots.

I don't know about her, but her children might possibly be.

I think the Macross trio are a bunch of fucktards. The best characters are the supporting characters. Claudia and Roy being the greatest.
Shit, Roy's death hurts to this day even.

You sure Lady M isn't Misa user?