Redpill me on Race Mixing

I want to hear some legitimate arguments on why race mixing in general is bad. Don't give me any of those dumb infographs about mating with low IQ blacks giving you lower IQ offspring. Mating with a low IQ anyone will give you dumber children. I'm not talking about white/black race mixing here (besides "white" and "black" include many races within them and aren't just two races), I'm talking about mixing in general for all people. I want something about a tangible negative effect on society and culture as a whole due to race mixing, because as far as I know, humans have been doing it since the very beginning and it didn't have any devastating effects.
I'd like to point out I'm "pro-race mixing". I have no specific feelings towards it, and I don't think it should be encouraged or discouraged.

Other urls found in this thread:

genomebiology.com/content/10/12/r141
t1nyurl.com/6tr9e6t
amazon.com/Race-John-R-Baker/dp/0936396040
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16282974
jstor.org/stable/4145377
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/019188699190057I
psyc.nott.ac.uk/research/vision/jwp/papers/pentonvoak1999.pdf
mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/14/7/707.full.pdf]
eebweb.arizona.edu/Courses/Ecol406R_506R/Garcia-Moreno1996-Wolf.pdf]
cs.brown.edu/courses/cs143/2009/lecture13.pdf]
beheco.oxfordjournals.org/content/15/5/864.abstract
nature.com/hdy/journal/v83/n2/full/6885550a.html
majorityrights.com/images/uploads/spanish.indian.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would you want your offspring to look nothing like you and have no sense of ethnic identity? If all of the races mixed there would be no diversity in the world whatsoever. Muhammad Ali spoke of the consequences in an interview with Micheal Parkinson, worth a look up imo.

Pollutes gene pool with dominant genes i.e. Brown eyes/hair/skin

Lowers IQ of population when mixing with anyone other than Asians, even if the brown person is smart (regression to the mean)

Children more likely to have Autism/ADD/ADHD

Children have issues with identity. Will not be accepted by either race.

Most racially hybrid people are unattractive, or at least generally less attractive than pure whites.

Race mixing is only pushed in white western countries for Kalergi plan

Certainly mating intra-racially with a lower IQ person will give your child a lower IQ, but you shouldn't do that either, and that's not an argument for mating with a person of a lower IQ race since no one's saying it's good to mate with low IQ whites if you're a high IQ white.

People are adapted to the environments their people evolved in in obvious and obscure ways. The most obvious is skin color, and having the wrong skin color for an environment raises chances of health complications. Whites in Australia have much higher rates of skin cancer than whites in i.e Denmark because white people aren't adapted to live in Australia. The aboriginals of Australia are perfectly adapted for that and they don't get skin cancer. However, blacks in the north are more likely to have vitamin D deficiencies that lead to rickets and the development of associated deformities. Blacks are only able to live comfortably in yurp by the virtue of vitamin fortified foods. Working outside in the south was much more healthy for them in the sense of getting vitamin D.

Different races have different immunities that may either both be present, one or the other be present, or neither be present in the child. This goes for different types of intelligence and different racial characteristics that go beyond intelligence as well - time preference, self-control, rhythm: you name it, it can probably be bred for in other animals and therefore shouldn't be thought of not being able to be bred for in humans.

Race mixing causes alienation for the mixed-race child. Maybe in your utopia, everyone would be colorblind and no one would see anyone as an other. "We're all one race, the human race" is a silly thing to say, but I bet it's not too far off from what your beliefs look like in practice. Groups have different interests and they are collectively selfish. The history of the world backs this up. Every war that has ever happened was a group of people fighting for their perceived interests. (cont)

>Why would you want your offspring to look nothing like you
they'd look inbetween the couple, maybe slightly towards one more than the other. its a lottery.
>no sense of ethnic identity
true, but why does that matter so much? can't you just engage in the culture of one of where you grew up, which is usually the home of one of the parents anyway? What difference does it make?
>If all of the races mixed there would be no diversity in the world whatsoever.
true, but I'm not talking about that. people naturally are more attracted to their own, so the number of people who race mix is very low anyway and shouldn't make a difference.
>Pollutes gene pool with dominant genes i.e. Brown eyes/hair/skin
>pollutes
disregarded.
>Lowers IQ of population when mixing with anyone other than Asians, even if the brown person is smart (regression to the mean).
not as strong a factor as commonly cited, and doesn't work in the way you imagine it does.
>Children more likely to have Autism/ADD/ADHD
citation needed
>Will not be accepted by either race
that's a societal problem based on prejudice, not with race mixing itself.
>Most racially hybrid people are unattractive, or at least generally less attractive than pure whites.
subjective and disregarded

John 3:16-17 ESV
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

Race mixing has always worked perfectly.

Genetically there's no cons, most current races have undergone ages of selective breeding, so they are pretty much adequate.

The only real victim are traditional cultures, but those are being gradually destroyed by modernity anyway.

>I want to hear some legitimate arguments on why race mixing in general is bad.

Only city living people race mix. It's bad when race issues and culture issues become an issue - which it inevitably does. Mixed race kids are especially confused.

Racemixing is a new form of natural selection for whites, by removing anyone stupid enough to racemix.
It also has a nice side effect of slightly raising the IQ of the nigger population as perfectly demonstrated in the USA.
Downside is it means whites are getting outnumbered even faster, but don't worry we've got a plan to fix that.

if our ancestors didnt racemix with neanderthals there wouldnt be the modern human

>tangible negative effect on society and culture as a whole due to race mixing

On society it generally results in more crime (niglets gon nig), and more people on welfare due to divorces and absentee parents (always the male nig).

On culture it erases your culture, simple as that.

Depends, the environment that refined what I consider the superior populations no longer exists.

>they'd look inbetween the couple

which means they won't look like either parent, genius. that was his point.

Black Americans are a hybrid race of around 22% White ancestry
genomebiology.com/content/10/12/r141

This 22% ancestry is the cause of multiple negative health effects due to genetic incompatibility. Indeed, consistent with Haldane’s rule, unmixed Blacks from Africa and White Americans do not have the same rate of birth problems that hybrid American Blacks have: “In 2005, the mortality rate for black infants was 4.4 times higher than that of white infants… African women who come to the United States and have babies experience the same low rate of infant deaths as white American mothers.”
t1nyurl.com/6tr9e6t (docs.google)

“Indiscriminate interbreeding between distinct forms, whether ‘species’ or markedly different races, is not generally beneficial. The defect may show in a change in the sex-ratio of the offspring, probably caused by the early abortion of members of one sex, generally the male in the case of mammals.”
amazon.com/Race-John-R-Baker/dp/0936396040

LTA4H, or “leukotriene A4 hydrolase” is found on chromosome 17. An allele of this gene increases the risk of heart attack (the #1 cause of death in America) in Blacks by more than 250%, but only 16% in Whites. The 30% of Whites with this allele have counteracting genes, while the 6% of Black Americans who obtained it through race mixing do not.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16282974

The average rate of success for mixed race couples is around half that of same race couples, 0.127 compared to 0.213.
jstor.org/stable/4145377

There is evidence that the more similar the two people are, the happier their marriage tends to be.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/019188699190057I

One study showed that people tend to find their own face when morphed into the opposite sex most attractive, even when he/she doesn't know it's his own face, strongly suggesting that people typically prefer those who look like themselves, in other words their own racial/ethnic group.
psyc.nott.ac.uk/research/vision/jwp/papers/pentonvoak1999.pdf

Hybrid vigor (heterosis) does not seem to apply to humans as we are already very heterozygous, at 0.776 [mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/14/7/707.full.pdf] Compared to dogs for example at 0.401. [eebweb.arizona.edu/Courses/Ecol406R_506R/Garcia-Moreno1996-Wolf.pdf]

Although some argue that race mixing "averages out" traits and since average faces are considered more attractive [cs.brown.edu/courses/cs143/2009/lecture13.pdf] then mixed race offspring are more attractive.

However this is fallacious as it assumes we are designed for perfect symmetry, when in fact the magnitude of asymmetry is the correct measurement and this random component fulctuates, also called "fluctuating asymmetry" - so more honestly a lower level of asymmetry correlates with increased attractiveness, not symmetry.
beheco.oxfordjournals.org/content/15/5/864.abstract

But does increased heterozygosity cause lower asymmetry? A meta analysis of 118 datasets in 14 studies showed a very weak inverse correlation between the two, showing that increased heterozygosity has no beneficial effect on symmetry or asymmetry
nature.com/hdy/journal/v83/n2/full/6885550a.html

One study on the craniofacial morphology in White-Amerindian mixed race individuals found that over half of the 52 shape variables deviated from the mathematical average completely shattering the above argument.
majorityrights.com/images/uploads/spanish.indian.pdf

Blacks and hispanics using more welfare than whites in countries where whites pay most of the taxes is those groups acting in their own interests. Because there is not an infinite amount (of money, land, resources, etc.) to go around - one group having something is necessarily another group not having something. People, at least the kind of people we look up to as heroes, care about their children, family, and communities, which are 99.9% historically racially homogenous. We are evolved to be in favor of our own groups because that is how people and peoples survive. Even babies have been shown to be "prejudiced" near babies of other races at less than a year old. This is natural and not learned All prosperity is at the detriment of someone else, and you need to conclude whether you can accept that or whether you'll live a life of guilty charity over it. It is not at all unnatural or wrong to view a person, especially a woman - because women are a valuable resource - who goes with someone of another group, as a traitor to the group. Male lives have less value sexually than female lives - one man could repopulate the people with several women if he had to and the people would still live in some form, so this is why it is more offensive for women to race mix. The child will have no people and thus grow up an outsider to some extent wherever he lives. There are statistically more problems with race mixed children than monoracial children that I don't know off of the top of my head, but I know they include mental problems. Whether that's to do with genetics or with the social dynamic of being raceless doesn't really matter. It continues today when most people actively try to be colorblind. There are also higher instances of domestic abuse in racially mixed marriages.

>hey guys make "excuses" while i am going to be retarded and pretend none of your points a valid or matter

just get enriched and die of aids or acid or an axe in your face commie

The way the word "race" has been historically used was basically as "a subset of a species, or of several similar species". People talked of "the nordic race", "the German race", "the African elephant race", etc. It doesn't absolutely or necessarily refer to the way races are perceived at one time and in one country, although all of those races are still races and bases upon which people and species are naturally divided. The "social construct" side of race is just how recognition of those natural divisions manifest at a certain time in a certain place, usually mostly to do with proximity to those races.

Let’s not forget that coalburners tend to be whores that have emotional baggage from failed relationships with black men and require government aid to care for their mongrel offspring. Pic related is why once you go black you can never go back. Never date a girl who’s been with a black man

I think they do mighty fine.

What's the plan, is it a "secret"?

True and the % of neanderthal IQ is related to racial IQs.

That said why would a 20% white American black want to read back with a subsaharan black? They would be better off breeding with another American black.
Equally why would a northeast Asian want to breed with a South Asian or American black? Both situations lower the IQ. The previous mixing is a sunk cost

it's quite simple you dumbfuck
multiculture + time = monoculture
nothing wrong with 2 different ethno's falling in love and having kids here and there.
The problem lies in promoting it and mass-immigration.
In a stroke of ultimate irony forcing multiculturalism and race-mixing is the most anti-multicultural you can possibly get.

Because race mixing undermine the nation. That's why. You come at this with an individualistic attitude, that is your problem. Instead of asking why race mixing is bad, you should ask why individualism is bad. That would be another thread.

Well. That's this thread completed.

I didn't know half of that stuff

IQ will always be lower. White with blacks or Amerindians. Childrens only culture will be a consumerist one. Watching spongebob and eating fast food. The ironic thing about people pushing multicultural stuff they want everyone to be in a monoculture.

My brother in law's sister is married to a swarthy Christian Syrian and their kids look just like the Middle Eastern children in wartorn areas you see on TV, those are obviously chosen intentionally to be more European looking for propaganda purposes, but still

Why should we give any evidence it's disgusting end of. Now fuck off you 56% creature

But you want a monoculture.

A white monoculture that haven't existed yet.

>mixing dogs with wolfs creates shitty dogs
mixing humans with sub-humans creats shitty humans, you need to select them over time to improve their genes, yet no society will allow a human eugenics program, because muh nazis were evil