Reminder that Jews are the real Palestinians and Arabs are imperial conquerors

Reminder that Jews are the real Palestinians and Arabs are imperial conquerors.

Regardless of what you think of Jews, it's admirable that they've taken back their rightful land and reduced their kebab conquerors to second class citizens.

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/genesis/10-3.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Regardless of what you think of Jews
No

>it's admirable that they've taken back their rightful land
No

Death to Jews

Daily reminder that Ashkenazis are basically Ubermensch-tier and no other ethnicity on planet earth can hold a candle to them

>While only about 2% of the U.S. population is of full Jewish descent,27% of United States Nobel prize winners in the 20th century, 25% of Fields Medal winners, 25% of ACM Turing Award winners, 9 out of the 19 world chess champions, and a quarter of Westinghouse Science Talent Search winners have either full or partial Jewish ancestry.
>The average IQ score of Jews has been calculated to be 112–115 (Cochran et al.), and 107–115 (Murray; Entine). A study found that Jews had only mediocre visual-spatial intelligence, while their verbal IQ (which includes verbal reasoning, comprehension and working memory) compensated for this with a high median of 125.6

Based on the basic rules of social Darwinism, they are chosen to lead the rest of human mankind

Their intelligence and strength is unmatchable

We cant stop them

They're literally TOO strong

>askenazis
>Jews
LeL.
Semites are the sons of Noah's son Shem(Shemites). Shem had two brothers Ham and Japeth. Japeth had a grandson named Ashkenaz. These Ashkenazis are not genetic offspring of Abraham nor are they what scripture calls the spiritual seed of Abraham. They are what the Bible calls the Synagogue of Satan.

What the Jews have done is no different to Lepanto, Tours or Vienna.

Their land has been occupied for millennia, and now they have finally gained control.

You can think whatever you like about Jews or even zionists, but surely they deserve credit just for that?

sauce? more of her?

>They are what the Bible calls the Synagogue of Satan.
The Bible refers to Jews who have left their faith, and even Christians who have left their faith, as the Synagogue of Satan. Not practicing Jews. You shouldn't twist the words of Lord just to suit your narrative - that's a sin.

>ignoring OP, stupid post saged

You're using the KJV because nowhere did the Ashkenaz story exist before it.
Honestly, stop reading that Satanic text
Masonic Jews made it all up to confuse everyone and sadly it always works

The only way we get dominated by them is allowing it to happen. And that is a fact Jack.

It isn't their land. Ashkenazi aren't semitic, they're Khazars who hi jacked the religion. They come from the East, not Israel
>Jewish circles giving awards to Jewish achievers
Really WOW'd me. If Jews were so smart and all knowing, they wouldn't need to rule through deceit and subversion. They need Goyim playing a different ballgame entirely, because Goyim waking up to their bullshit has always been their downfall. They never realize their behaviors and their disposition toward goyim is what causes anti semitism

Jews were conquered by gyro then saffron and then btfo of judæa by spaghetti. Kebab had nothing to do with it

Reminder that israel hires models to do photo's in military uniforms for propaganda purposes.

>from khazar eastern europe
>Homeland is in the desert where their DNA has no ties
Fuck off schlomo and die

Tell that the native amricans

Majority of modern jews have no ethnic link at all to Middle East.

>Regardless of what
the science actually has proven to be another Jewish lie, just like the claims of Jewish superior intelligence based on Jewish perpetuated myths and irrelevant anecdotes.

Can't I hate both of them?

I'm not talking about Ashkenazi Jews. I'm talking about genuine Hebrew speaking Jews whose ancestry originates in Israel, Palestine, Judea, Caanan or whatever you want to call it.

Sure. But even so surely doing what they did is to be admired.

It's like how Sup Forums hates black people but has respect for black nationalists.

It's nothing to do with science, it's to do with history.

Jews were THE Palestinians centuries before the Islamic expansion.

History is made up of pretty much every ethnic group migrating and intermixing with other ethnic groups, but Jews have always inhabited that piece of land, always.

Actually the Palestinians are the real descendants of the ancient Israelites that were likely forced to converted to Islam and the Jews are European/Khazar Turk Mixed invaders larping as Jews

Both are invaders in the Kingdom of Heaven

I relish the day we openly murder you kikes in broad daylight

Fuck Israel!

>It's like how Sup Forums hates black people but has respect for black nationalists.

>but has respect for black nationalists.

Turn off your computer, unplug it and choke yourself with the cord until you see MLK luring you with a bucket of chicken and grape drank in the Abyss.

>American flag

Probably Jewish yourself.

Rebelling against your mother because she made you go to shabbos, Ezra?

You can make all the jokes you want but I understand we are the enemy.

Jewing the Jews, I like it.

It's well known that Sup Forums has a lot of admiration for Hoteps.

I'm not talking about BLM types who are more interested in talking shit about white people than they are in the wellbeing of their fellow black people, but actual black nationalists.

Correct OP

>The Bible refers to Jews who have left their faith, and even Christians who have left their faith, as the Synagogue of Satan.
Liar.
Revelation 2:9 and 3:9 say nothing of the sort. Gas yourself.

This is a shiksa. Jews are brown with dark eyes. Stop using slav girls to shill.

oh bullshit, very few Palestinians are anything more than partly Arab. even then, Arab is still Semitic, meaning Palestinians are more ethnically tied to the region than modern Ashkenazi.

nuke them both

Obviously. That girl is not a jewess.

>You're using the KJV because nowhere did the Ashkenaz story exist before it.
Liar. Gas yourself kike.
biblehub.com/genesis/10-3.htm

T. Sandnigger IQ level

None of the jews of now can trace back their lineage to the 12 tribes of Israel which they all claim to be. So technically you're wrong because the jews themselves can't defend this claim.
Also, posting hot women to justify your claim doesn't make you any more wrong or right.
Also, I have no idea why you're bending over to take in jewish penises. Do you not know any better? If you hate arabs that much why don't you just claim it for yourself faggot (or whatever church or organization you appreciate)?

t. Amerimutt IQ of 56

Only because of us, John.

?cuantes es por jew panocha?

Then you notice that Israel is a Feminist shithole. Israeli men might not be as cucked as Swedish men yet, but women falseflagging rape/violent crime to get a man out of their way is fairly common. They actually have a law that prohibits the court from punishing a woman if it turned out that she WILLFULLY fabricated a false story with the intent to cause damage to a man - a law which not even western nations have (false allegations might not be punished often or severely, but if a western court can prove that the false allegation was made in spiteful intent, there is some punishment at least). It's a strange mix of laws there, though. Company Owners still have the right to employ whoever they want regardless of quotas - it's become common for male owners NOT to employ females anymore, because the cases of female employees fabricating cases of rape or sexual harassment where becoming to frequent that men simply don't want to take that risk anymore. Taxi drivers (or generally men targeted by spiteful women) have to walk around with cameras 24/7, because one fabricated story of some spiteful female will instantly lead to them being put into prison (guilty until proven innocent)...

To be honest, at this point I'm unsure wether (((They))) push for feminism in the west to bring it down or simply do it because they actually are that stupid.

The existence of the Jewish nation today after being purged from their homeland is a testament to the validity of the Bible. Few other nations that were conquered were dispersed from their homeland and retained a sense of nationhood, like the Jews or hate them.

What about Sephardic Jews? Who look Middle Eastern. The Ashkenazi Jews and Sephardic Jews are the most similar to each other, genetically.
European admixture =/= no Jewish DNA

Holy crap, good bait.
>(((They)))ve taken (((their))) country back.
You mean the UN gave them land after they were bribed post ww1? That kind of take back?
Oh, right.

probably both user
they see their tactics working and think they are safe from being affected by it.

Honestly I feel privileged to be (a distant) descendant of such accomplished people. I really hope my asian wife agrees to use a jewish egg so we can continue on the line.

Post israeli slavic qts!!

You're the reason why they call us animals, you know.
Even if you're not paid and totally sincere in unknowingly showing quotes made by the same corrupt people, you're only helping them hide.
Khazar's converted to Judaism from Saturn worship in order to blend into other cultures, a few hundred years later they came to Poland and started the Ashkenazim myth because all were Khazar converts.