Mfw it’s almost 1397 and you guys are still identifying and grouping yourselves by colours

Mfw it’s almost 1397 and you guys are still identifying and grouping yourselves by colours

Bumpy boop

Brippity boo bump

i don't get it, is it an anime reference?

Persian Calendar. Also the fact that most of the social problems in today’s world is brought by people identifying as fucking colours. We’re living in a children’s book where a Russian mouse learns about colour wtf.

persians are idiots.

They invented the base for everything you use today

Most of the problems in the world today have nothing to do with that actually and it seems that the vast majority of Western education since WWII has been about specifically denying racial realities, so I'm not sure where your data is coming from.

no, no they didn't.
persians didn't invent anything in the desert.
numbers didn't get invented by some filthy "persians" kangs and they certainly didn't invent language or machinery.

persians are backwards idiots.

yep like cars, internet, dildos :^)))

Living in Brazil you deal with people of every color daily, this led me to see that no race is superior to other by default, while a black man can be a genius, some asian can be as smart as a chimp, but you can't deny that with the way things are now there is a giant gap between races.

Its not fair to say they didn't invent anything, they cleary did. Just that people think we should give them full credit for todays works (they did take part in, inventing them and so forth) bricks, mathematics ect which if you think that, you are mentally ill.

Actually I believe it’s how the Israelites and fort Orthodox Jews wanted to keep the study and reality of ego and consciousness from the general population. We dissect from how we perceive reality into tribes. Then into Culture and then ideology. We dive further and further into ego.

The sumerians and first Israelites were Persian.

Can the same be said for São Paulo? Its a monkey cage

We should all group ourselves by socio-economical status.

I wonder how that will look like here in Sup Forums

Totally nothing to do with the clan of cultures when the Portuguese intervened. Drink some ayahuasca you don’t even need to smoke crack.

No you're wrong. Persians are found in modern day Iran, The Sumerians and jews are found in Modern say Israel. They are not the same in anysense

Believe it or not, in São Paulo is a great example of what I said, sure most of people in favelas are black but there is a good number of whites and asians there, also a lot of blacks who are much better in life than your average person.
Also I'm actually from São Paulo, stayed there till 8 years old.

>Mfw it’s almost 1397 and you guys are still identifying and grouping yourselves by colours
And if "identification by color" wouldn't correspond to genetic clusters to about ~99%, you might have had a point.

The fact is, "color" distinctions are almost exactly the same as real genetic distinctions.

Go to /leftypol/ if you want to find out.
Spoiler, we are more divided by race then by class.

Why use the words white and black to refer and group them?

Because the topic is how "races" can be equal with enough effort.

And if you ever looked at a bell curve you knew why.

Because they refer to real genetic differences.

Which is not a debate any sane scientist would have.

Since races are obviously not equal and have real genetic differences which keep them from being equal.

No I didn’t say that. I said the fact people talk about “white” and “black” culture is retarded. What the fuck is “white culture”

So how would you refer to yourself?

Thankfully I'm not sane or a scientist, the equal I'm refering to is intellectual not genetic.

>So how would you refer to yourself?
In what grouping?

Nationality?
Gender?

If you are talking about race, then I am "white", which roughly corresponds to most of my Ancestors were Europeans of some sort.

White culture would be the culture of countrys that were/are made of white people, same with black culture.

No. Europe isn’t white. Nowhere is white. That’s retarded.

IQ, which heavily indicates the intellectual abilities of an individual "is genetic", which just means that it is heritable.

What is 'superior'? Each race evolved to survive different regions

Kek, the funny thing is that all other races rejects multiculturalism. Only whites (and some east Asians with white fever) supports multiculturalism

But what does the shade of there skin have to do with it?

>No. Europe isn’t white.
What does that mean?
Most people with European ancestry have genes which cause lighter skin color.
This is "settled science".

>Nowhere is white.
There are areas with white people.
Are you denying that?

>That’s retarded.
Only if you are anti-science.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE WHITES. I WOULD BE DESCRIBED AS WHITE IF YOU SAW ME BUT IM NOT A WASP.

But we aren't divided by race.

In fact we talk more because of our races.

probably a jew

Sure, but doens't mean that a black will always be dumber than a white, that's what I'm trying to say.

If you took every Nigerian and kept them breeding together in the arctic for there whole life there skin shade would get lighter and lighter with each generation. Classing people by the shade of there skin is retarded.

Superior on a intellectual base.

My culture is catholic irish, Scottish, Iberian and Israelite. Also North African heritage.

>WHAT THE FUCK ARE WHITESPeople with predominantly European ancestry.

>I WOULD BE DESCRIBED AS WHITE IF YOU SAW ME BUT IM NOT A WASP.
So?

>Sure, but doens't mean that a black will always be dumber than a white
Thats why my first post referred you to the shape of a bell curve, which shows exactly that.

The point is that "averages", the Integral over the Bell curve, can differ.

People that created these cultures were of these shades of skin, basically white culture would be europeans, black would be africans and asian would be, well asians.

So white culture is stupid. Scottish and German culture are entirely different. What I’m saying is when alt right Americans want white culture they don’t know what they’re talking about. American culture and education is inferior

>I WOULD BE DESCRIBED AS WHITE IF YOU SAW ME
Keep telling yourself that, Mohammad

>If you took every Nigerian and kept them breeding together in the arctic for there whole life there skin shade would get lighter and lighter with each generation.
Yes, that is called evolution.

And if you did that for a couple of hundred thousand years maybe they would be genetically indistinguishable from whites.

>Classing people by the shade of there skin is retarded.
No, it is the same as classifying people by genetics, up to about 99%.

>Iberian and Israelite. Also North African heritage.

No. Why not class culture how it is. By nationality. The modern term for what was tribe. Tribes split through perceiving consciousness and reality different thus creating different views, culture and ideology

You’re truly an intellectual.

It's not me who decided this, I'm just saying what people refer to when they say "white culture" or "black culture".

>So white culture is stupid.
What does that mean?

>Scottish and German culture are entirely different
Not really, they were both heavily influenced by the romans.
There is a lot more similarity between them then between Africans and German or Scottish Culture.

> What I’m saying is when alt right Americans want white culture
I agree that that concept is flawed.
They probably mean "American culture", which at best describes a mix of various European cultures.

>American culture and education is inferior
I wouldn't make such generalizations.

Sorry I din't pay much attention to it.

>culturally i'm 6 different things

No, Scottish culture is Celto-Germanic.

Race =/= color. Skin color is only the most obvious aspect of race.Tribalism and ethnocentrism is innate.