Steve Bannon HATE THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

redstate.com/sweetie15/2018/01/03/hot-upcoming-book-steve-bannon-blasts-trump-jr.s-white-house-meeting-russians-treasonous/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't you mean Shareblue general?

Nah Bannon is an alcoholic degenerate and not Trump's ally.

Man you shareblue guys are really going into the false CNN quote that Breitbart has already laughed at.

reminder that this guy constantly spams this thread and pictures whenever Bannon is mentioned anywhere. wonder who's paying him and how much

only shills have ever supported bannon. hes a known hillary plant

Checked

this is a shill threat, look at them, everything is fabricated professionally

HOW AM I A SHILL?

STEVE BANNON RAN A CANDIDATE AGAINST ONE TRUMP ENDORSED AND LOST A SENATE SEAT BECAUSE OF IT.

bannon is the only sane voice left ,if you think that openly youcould talk like in the nazi era you are a reatard or a shill

Better to lose that then have the alternative being a neocon elected. The last on Earth the Republicans need are more neocons.

He's a fucking degenerate.

Watcha doin Rabbai?

>Buzzwords
Strange was voting for what Trump wanted you fucking retard.

Not just any seat...ALABAMA. It should have been a sure thing. An easy win. And it got turned into a pile of crap.

real-talk: what's up with Bannon's skin? Is this rosacea

Alcoholism.

Everything you posted makes him pretty based mate.

>t. JIDF
Fuck off JIDF

>t. retard
There's a thing you don't get it because you are an autistic kid.
Bannon has to deal with the famous "principle of reality". You know, this thing that you don't even care because you don't do shit. He knows who has the power and who doesn't. Being openly anti-semitic is counter productive as fuck.
You should know what you need to do to access some places. After that, you collaborate or you destroy the power. Or, you are destroyed.

Etc.

>doesn't even have a USA flag.

>Posting in an international image board and answering with memes
>You can't answer me

jews are based you fucking shill. How much is soros paying you to slander Trumps family?

OBVIOUS SHILL THREAD. STOP REPLYING, START HIDING. DON"T GIVE THEM THE ATTENTION THEY WANT.

HERE IS THE TRUTH HIDE ALL BANNON THREADS TODAY

bump

Why pick a side? Both are bad IMO
>inb4 enlightened centrist memes

Trump.

redstate.com/sweetie15/2018/01/03/hot-upcoming-book-steve-bannon-blasts-trump-jr.s-white-house-meeting-russians-treasonous/

> being pro-jews is bad
> vote for race traitor that married his girl to a kike

really makes you think

Bannon is probably scared because he's gonna get indicted.

>man you shareblue guys
t. shareblue guy

i hope your whole family dies in front of you some day

I don't hate Bannon because I don't care about him. What I hate are the retards who genuinely suck his dick and the shills/shitposters who encourage them.

It's all shills. JIDF are heavily invested in Bannon because he's the easiest way to divide Trump's base. Pay attention to all the meme flags and foreign flags shilling for him.

>Jews are based
t. Reddit
Get the fuck off Sup Forums you cryptokike

wtf I love bannon now

thanks for clearing all this up OP

Yep this is a shill thread allright.

Anyone who has spent 2 seconds paying attention to Bannon knows that he's an enemy of globalization and oligarchy, and that puts him closer to /pop/ than any mainstream politician including Trump. Call him a civnat cuck if you like, but this 'drump iz a draidor!1' horseshit is pretty sad.

SO MANY FOREIGN FLAGS SHILLING FOR BANNON. REALLY MAKES YOU THINK.

Reminder China is a friendly country and idiots like bannon are trying to get us into a war nobody can win.

but Trump sold out on nearly everything he promised

now he is nothing more than a more assertive bush

Everyone who has a different opinion to me is a shill!

False.

hold me. I just don't who to trust anymore.

Roger Stone said Bannon was a dunce who let the globalists and liberals like Gary Cohn and Jared Kushner take over the White House.

Ben Shapiro told me not to trust liberal Jews.

Bill Kristol was like, "I'm the Jew you're supposed to listen to."

Bannon has a longer history with rebel conservatives than Trump does.

Who to trust?

Bannon is trying to play up his pro-Israel street cred.

"Look at me, I don't hang out with liberal New York Jews as much as Trump does and I'm more pro-Israel."

GOP establishment and liberals united against Moore and they both hate Bannon.

that means Bannon is good but he's getting pissed at Trump.

Save us all!!!

> trumplets and bannon-shills are at each-others throats
> destroying christian nations was supposed to be harder now with them in charge

I almost feel bad that we don't have the challenge anymore

Guys please. you can't see that this is a TRANSPARENT media hit job? This is fucking blatant. they even made an (((official statement))) from trump that isn't on any of the official channels, just random jewish tweets. bannon must have something big on the media for them to go all out like this and turn his allies against him. Don't fall for this ploy I'm begging your guys. keep your eyes open and think about who exactly benefits from gettting bannon discredited??

Trump released his statement you fucking faggot.

It literally just got played all over Fox you retard.

most of his agenda is in limbo.

Passed a tax bill that his base doesn't give a shit about to appease establishment.

- no wall
- appoints pro-amnesty woman as head of DHS
- flip flopping, pivoting on amnesty for illegals
- forced to let Roy Moore fend for himself
- forced to stay out of Alabama. Can only show support in rally from Florida panhandle.

BUT....hasn't even been 1 year yet. Trump was put on a leash.

its a hit job. bannon has only spoken truth from the start. maybe trump couldn't take the full red pill and turned against bannon. fuck is trump in league with the globalists?

BTFO

The quest for the two more pics will be long...