Hey /pol, this is what happens when you ''liberate'' countries in the Middle East:

Hey /pol, this is what happens when you ''liberate'' countries in the Middle East:

youtube.com/watch?v=f_gsBszkH28

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xm6hC2oW5P8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good

I don't give a fuck about the middle east, yet I still think that the US should be held accountable for what is happening in the world. Almost all of the crisis we face on a global scale is due to unneeded meddling from americans, driven by greed

56% whites are basically industrialized niggers.

Ive seen the webx, dont even need to click the video. God bless this child. There has to be some decency left somewhere. With hope, this poor souls trials will forge her into something great, for only in trial are strong things made. I know that look well. I dont eant to think about the realistic possibilities though, that will be for the souless devils who respond with obvious intent here and to this post.

I didn't vote for liberating those countries. Blame the executive office for choosing to attack these countries, not the people.

>doing mental gymnastics to blame America for Muslims being Muslims

It's a popular sport. Should be in the Olympics next to curling.

Israel comes in and takes over on their Yinon Plan that we in the U.S. have been helping them with because retarded (((Christcunts))) love Israel, which the Zionist Organization of America helped create, and think they are fighting a war on terrorism, which is really a front for the Yinon Plan, since the Zionists in our country created all the Middle Eastern terrorist groups.

They should've paid us in oil for the services we provided during their war with Soviets then.

Hey don't look at me I'm all for ethno-isolationism

I'm not blaming Americans, though. Americans, I'm sure, are fed up with wars. But American foreign policy is the problem.

I think the tide is beginning to turn, it doesn't seem yet another war will have much support amongst Americans. This is bad news for Israel, since they need young Americans to fight their upcoming war in Iran.

A war in the middle east will not be supported. A war elsewhere would. People are tired of fighting Muslims, give us norks, Ukrainians, or Venezuelans next. The fighting spirit doesn't die, it just gets bored.

How do you think Trump will deal with Israel's push for an Iran war? Trump would risk losing his second term if he drags America into another Vietnam/Iraq.

I don't expect a war with Iran whatsoever. Trump will just send Special Forces to start independence movements in Iran. You have to remember that Iran has a lot of ethnic groups that don't really like each other, but because of strong leadership don't fight that much. Cut off the head and everything will unravel. This is going to be Yugoslavia all over again and US just sold arms and trained the groups the UN liked.

>OMG LOOK AT THE POOR LITTLE CHILDREN! YOU LET THIS HAPPEN!

You are literally no different than the liberals who cried crocodile tears over the turkish beach boy

How about blaming them for this, would it qualify as a sport?
youtube.com/watch?v=xm6hC2oW5P8

Except the liberals wanted to use that as an excuse to do the same to more kids. I don't want your children to be murdered, even if I think you're an immoral piece of shit

G*d is on the soulless mutts' side didn't you know?

Bush didn't lost because of it.

The dems will put some push over as candidate, we will be forced to support a third party and it will end as any election in the last 200 years in that corrupt hellhole.

[/spoilers]

It's not about being swayed and manipulated to support legislation. It's about having empathy for someone else after we were swayed to destroy their homes. "She's a fucking human being, man!"

My thought is also that Trump will bark, but no bite. Iran war is not good for his America First which got him elected in the first place.

Good. She will be pumping out jihadis who will rape and behead infidels already by the time she's 9.

If you sympathize with this shitskin you belong on plebbit.