If you had to choose one

If you had to choose one.
No fair saying neither.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xTfHhNg1iII
telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/the-most-googled-questions-about-britain-in-europe/
telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/6542263/British-people-among-worlds-ugliest-according-to-BeautifulPeople.com.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jews are worse

Jews are worse.

Islam, definitely Islam.

Jews by orders of magnitude

fuck Muslims they are 1000x worse than jews in every way, they cry racism and lie twice as much and also hate fun on top of it all. religion for omegas who want the state issued gfs.

I rather have a paki than a kike.

Jews. Wouldn’t have to care about Muslims if it weren’t for Jews

Onle derty paki am islam
Fuck paki
Nabeb woold be jew

Aren't Muslims way more violent?

A FUCKING LEAF

jews are worst

>"muh false dichrometry" JIDF template spam posted 6.000.000 times before
inb4 200 "organic" replies

jews are worse since they are responsible for the muslim problem

Easy. 1 of them does stuff to force the other one to come here.

Jews are worse.

Muslims are the pit bull
Jews are the ,man holding the pit bull's leash.

shut the fuck up you disgusting kike

Jews, muslims are mostly low iq and wouldn't thrive with diversity programs jews love to overly promote

jews are worse

Shit en tha stret
Prase Sheva

Jews, no doubt

Jews because they’re the ones who sent the shitskins towards us.

Fuck off leaf, I'm aware of Jew treachery.
>Day of the rake, hurry the fuck up.

all semitic religions are equally reprehensible, and until they are annihilated earth shall not know peace

whichever is higher, given that a single jew is a hundred times worse than a muslem
1.8*10^9*1
or
17.4*10^6*100
Moslems it is

(((They're))) the only reason why we've bombed their places and let them into our countries.

Muslims need to go first. Jews at least provide some value, however blood sucking it may be, to the world. Don’t want to get jewed? Don’t get jewed.

>Muslims are jews.

obviously jews

Jews are the best Sup Forums posters

church, user

t.r/the_donald

Islam by a mile.

>fuck Jews they are 1000x worse than Muslims in every way, they cry racism and lie twice as much and also hate fun on top of it all. religion for omegas who want the state issued gfs.
FTFY

>Jews at least provide some value
They really don't

Muslims literally aren't people

They are both terrible.

Jews.
Tatars of Russia have peacefully existed within Russia, and never tried to overthrow their regime and establish a regime dominated by their own like (((some ethnicity))).
Now I am not supporting immigration, Refugees have no right to even set their foot on Europe, but as long as the Muslims are Native to their respective region (i.e the tatars I mentioned earlier) Then I do not have a problem.

If your white, Jews. Directly responsible for every problem we face and seek to genocide us. Expect a few mutts to say Muslims.

Kill yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=xTfHhNg1iII

All that anti muslim shilling for nothing...

99% of Muslimes are just low IQ inbred sandniggers that would cause no problem if they just lived in their desert fucking goat
On the other hand even if Jews are in Israel they are capable of infiltrating western media and institution and get away with it with muh holocaust

They are the same thing

They're both equally shit

Islam simply because there is more of them.

Definitely Jews. Muslims are a bunch of Middle Age Aspergers riddled bastards, but at least they’re upfront about their fantasies of wholesale murder.

except it makes no fucking sense that way

Nabeb sey derty pakis go hom!!!!!!?!!

It's not called Sup Forumsestine for nothing.

Muslims are trash that need to be cleaned up. Jews are your dirty roommate.

You have to deal with them in the right order.

Mountainjew pls

I’ve never seen a more redpilled pic in my entire life. Fuck Israel, fuck trump and fuck the goat fuckers.

Masonic Jews spawned both Judaism and Islam

>Jews

Islam

>No fair saying neither.
fine then. both are equally shit

The latter is harmless (for Europe) without the former.

Fuck muslims... they need to leave the earth for good,,,no going back now the kikes have dragged us into this shite

>Fuck them all
Now you get the picture.

>Sup Forums is unironically a leftist board
How pathetic. This is why I generally avoid the Sup Forums containment center

a turd is a turd no matter how you paint it

Whi am this be mak the must sence
Yu most bi paki

Kick out your roomate and take out the trash?

Get rid of Islam and the Jews are stuck doing the dirty work themselves.

Was about to post that one.

After all the jews did to you...

this

Exactly.

Yes, it is.
Look what you did. LoL!

Islam

jews=dogs
mudslimes=shit
>dog shits on your lawn. shit is the problem dog is the sources

no offence to k9's

The menorahfags, they crucified Jesus while the muslims accepted him as a prophet. We can have a common ground with the muslims but never with the jews.

>providing value
>sucking it away
Pick one murifag.

Jews own our media, banks, politicians. They are the reason whites will be a minority in the USA/UK. They are the trillions wasted and 1000s of American/UK lives lost fighting wars that benefit only Israel, over a falseflag attack that they are responsible for. They are the reason you can have Black, Jewish, Latino, Asian organisations, but not White organisations, as they will not allow Whites to band together.

They are far, far worse than 80IQ cave dwellers, whom pose no threat to us without the Jew.

Id prefer them both gone but the jews.
Its always going to be the jews.
The mudskins are killing each other and making it easy for our country and others to just kill them.
We cant just start killing the jews atm.
I mean we could and by all means should but wed look like the bad guys.
You can kill a mudskin and not many will bat an eye kill a jew and its like youve killed 6 million of them.

Anyone who says otherwise is a jew or someone on the take.

they both are worse...

Jews are at least capable of having a stable society when alone, see Israel. I can't say the same for muds.

At least the mudslimes are smart enough to kill themselves

Confederates importing African slaves are the reason whites will be a minority in USA

>only posts shilling for the jew are amerimutts
Well imagine my shock

The latter group is just a scapegoat placed among us by the former group.
The former group will distract us from the puppetmasters' works.

Look, Globalist (Zionist, whatever)Jews are amoral parasites and traitors to the western world for the most part, but to put it incredibly simply, as a white man, I can move to Israel and not watch by back in worry that Jews are going to kill me over nothing. I can not say the same for any Islamic nation on earth.

Also, if it came between having 100 Jews moving into my neighborhood or 50 Muslims, I'd take the Jews raising my property value of the Muslims trying to rape my family/dog

Oh yea because when the jet fuel hit the steel beams and didnt cause them to melt they specifically said fuck the jews right?
And dont give me that himeytown bullshit that NYC is heeb capital america shitskins are to dumb to realize that.

Both are going to hell, only one of them is named by the Bible as "anti-Christ".Plus the Muslims never pushed false doctrine no Christians.

Reminder that english women are the most ugly whores in the world.

'Why are the British so ugly? most Googled questions about the UK"
telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/the-most-googled-questions-about-britain-in-europe/

"British people among world's ugliest, according to BeautifulPeople.com"
telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/6542263/British-people-among-worlds-ugliest-according-to-BeautifulPeople.com.html

You ugly yello teeth pice of shit.

>jews
take your money
>kebabs
Take your head

Its a hard choice

Islam by far, jews are bad but they don't run people over with trucks.

Look up "dancing Israelis".
9/11 was Israel's doing.

Islam must be eradicated from the planet

>When alone
Don't you forget your country is the only reason jews don't get deleted by the muslims.

>if you don’t like muh desert larp you’re from reddit!

5 Israelis were arrested dancing and celebrating while filming the twin towers collapsing. There were traces of explosives in their van. They were confirmed to be Mossad assets after being detained, then we released them.

Muslims. I'm on Sup Forums and I don't actually have any problems with die Juden, to me they're actually pretty based

Accept its not stable. The economys shit and only survives due to billions of free shekels, large percentage of the population parasites, near constant wars of aggression. Jews destroyed the native farmlands/water sources on mass when they first arrived, turning Palestine into a wasteland and things only recovered when Whites went in and built everything for them. They did the literal opposite of "making the desert bloom"

Gaddafis Libya and Assads Syria were much better, which is why the kike is trying to destroy Assad/destroyed Gaddafi

what he said

fucking this.
>feelsbadman.jpg