Left can't mem-

Left can't mem-

Fake and gay

Typical, only a Clinton supporter would accept such a 'luxurious' meal.

Good image. It's simple enough that trump subhumans can understand it, so it triggers them instantly and viscerally.

See? This one even got triggered into Clinton-spamming.

Pathetic attempt at meming.

SHADILAY PRAISE KEK

RIGHT BTFO!

Trump supporter here.
I don't understand OPs image. Can you leftsplain it to me please?

wouldnt that mean that a trump supporter already has a brain so he wouldn't need a second one??

Rejecting the brain because it's filled with estrogen and tranny hormones.

NaCl

I thought liberals didnt believe in god?

"T-the left cant meme! Da left cant meme! Dey all went to college and are smarter den us but dey cant meme!"

the right can meme... look at this guy.

he's a regular meme master

It's spelt N-I-G-G-A-R tho
I assumed this image was AN overbearing parent assigning a new gender to their impressionable child for Twitter credit

>leftists can't explain why they're against Trump without resorting to calling him a "sexist evil Nazi pig" without a single fact to back that up
>"HAHAHA TRUMP SUPPORTERS HAVE NO BRAINS"

OK.

Whew, when you're so black your shadow looks pale. Rough.

oh look at this guy! SO RANDOM!

If you were a MAGA hat in your country, what would happen?
>inb4 It would be very painful...
Srsly tho, would people care?

Pretending about what you really are must be rough too. Being unable to handle the truth. Ruff!

How about "He's a sociopath"? The problem is, none of the logical arguments against dolan drumpf affect the syphilis-riddled brains of his paid shills and idiot goyim.

Stop. He's fucking hip and down with the current generation and got rad sick maymays

>Sociopath
We prefer Morally Challenged you insufferable bigot.

do you guys like memes!!! I knew it

watch me do the "Harlem Snake?"

I'll be part of the clan of super saiyans there
Sounds pretty awesome to me.

The fact that a LARP like Q has gone on as long as it has proves that Trump supporters don't have any brains.

oh shit... brother! I've got more if you're still in the mood for memes!

check this shit out... right from conservative facebook!

>t. Buttfustraetd feggit w no argyle qt vaping whilst Harlem Snaking her pert titties next to you
Cry harder

"Harlem Snake"
Kek'd hard

I too love vaping! Lets go deregulate the tabaco industry and install judges with family values

Can the right ever recover?!

The fact that a LARP like the Communist Manifesto has gone on as long as it has proves communists don't have any brains.

based poo in the loo !!1!

>can't explain why

Okay. How about his racism? His sexism? His homophobia/transphobia? His penchant towards Nazism? His stupidity? All his rapes? The fact that he doesn't believe in hard science (Climate change), the fact that he arrested peaceful protestors at the J20 event? Fuck off, dumbass Trumpster.

You are part of this clan.

Topkek. Gtfo shill. Literally fake news headlines are all you have.

You can tell some faggot gamer Numale made 90% of these. They used 3 zombie models from L4D2. You guys should try a little harder, maybe take more assets from other games so it isn't so obvious that a tiny team of shills is pushing this.

>semitic nose
>lips
>ears
Thanks for giving us a lesson on why race is not only skin colour.

Me white now?

they cant...... that was terrible

so you want to believe this is a meme, but you don't really, because it isn't. good jokes and songs and art and memes are obviously so to any aware person.

you don't seem to get that a meme speaks a truth. that's why the left can't meme. the left is stupid-arrogantly determined to make 2+2=7.

fuggin classic

that's not a meme, it's a comic

and it's a bad fucking comic at that

>animeshit

A true 100% pristine Aryan specimen.

I'm just gonna photoshop 'Trump' for 'Hillary'.
Checkmate atheists

Your gypsy brown ass doesnt even know why you have that nose and lips brown eyes. Its becase natural selection took place and you needed thin narrow nose to heat up the cold air, thin lips and smaller genitals to not get frostbite on them.

I gave you a lesson on how race doesnt even exist you gypsy larper. "Mine! mine! mine!" no little kid, not yours. You are made.

Nice birthmark. Thats called checkmate. The very thing you hate, its inside you. The best part about you. Its what saves you.

Ethiopians are caucasian this is a known fact. Very different from West African niggers.

Don't tell the shills how to stop making idiots of themselves retard

weird - he has white man nipples.

People have been breeding for aesthics since the beginning of time. The term caucazoid was made by Charles darwin, notorious white supremacist. This father of geneology couldnt even connect the white "Race" to albinism. Oh yeah, but your not a race? Youre caucazoids. But actually youre not really that either. Im not even black but you faggots are fucking SCARED of the truth and I think thats hilarious that you live in fear of OBVIOUS reality.

What's your obsession with non-white albinos anyway? You have a fetish?

Fear and shame. Because your own hubris is bit too much to swallow after a lifetime of betrayal against mankind. A lifetime of incalculable vanity. Cannot handle the truth.

OP, read:
What's that? Trump's tweet to Kim proves that NK doesn't have a nuke program any longer?

Stfu Vucic puppet.

Im calling your larp out. Youre not some diety above all life on earth. Youre an albino descended homnid bipedal great ape so blinded by his own vanity, youve fallen for an illusion created by a disease.

LARPing aside I'm amazed how black these people are. If I see this thing at night I would think it is a demon.

The light that gives life to all the plants and animals of the earth burnt your ancestors. Maybe youre the demon? Created by a deficieny disease after all. Lie about it you do.

It's funny how the left claims that Trump supporters are insane, but the left keeps attempting the same tactics and angles to attack Trump and demoralize his supporters.

Isn't attempting the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome considered insanity?

philosoraptor.jpeg

are you that clinton shill which disgraced the flag before the election?

Is this the level of political discourse you can bring? No wonder Trump won.

I love how much the public education system failed niggers, because it produces the most inane ramblings about "we wuz Kangz".
Yall are just fucking bitter because when you look back at all your races have accomplished you end up with kingdoms of dust and death.
The Arabs and Egyptians enslaved you and still enslave you to this day, and you're thankful for it because it means you can glomp onto their actual, albeit miniscule and fleeting, accomplishments.

You can't use made up stories like you do in leftypol.

Im not even black so I think this gives insights to some problems you might have.