How can anyone really have hope?

How can anyone have any hope for the white race at this point? Europe is all but lost and America is on that path, Trump has put a cap on it for sure, but he can't change the system and the deep state.

he can't stop the kikes, the niggers, the muslims completely at this point and then you have the self-hating whites who have turned their backs on their own kind in support of scum. They are the worst and I have more respect for the kikes and darkies than i do for those fucking traitors.

i am afraid we are fucked

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=02zj2CcRZ_I
theguardian.com/world/2015/mar/05/european-commission-third-country-immigrant-processing-centres
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Wo5VilLkIh4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

migrate then

it will all return to normal when the economy collapses and when the electricity goes out and the shitskins freeze to death

ive thought about poland, best bet it seems

Fuck off with your demoralization.
Without hope for a future worth fighting for, we are doomed to lose.
Without hope, you might as well kill yourself right now.

Those who cannot find within themselves the spark of hope for a better tomorrow, are dead weight that should be left to burn with the rest of this worthless age as we struggle to restore what is our birthright.

Each one of us should aspire to do what Hitler did when he fought for his people.
youtube.com/watch?v=02zj2CcRZ_I

There is no point, the white race is lost. Take the ricepill and find yourself a qt Asian girl

>Each one of us should aspire to do what Hitler did when he fought for his people.
lose the war and destroy his country forever? kek

East asian women like chinese give me hope. My only will to live is their beauty, for them i do everything it's my way of living this world.

Fuck off turk rapebaby.
Hitler fought for his people, and the war was forced upon him by the jew controlled allies.
The fact that he lost, does not discredit his views or his selfless courage in the face of the beast of modernity that was destroying his people, as it is destroying us all in this day and age.

Anyone who talks shit about Hitler is a moron. He fought to stop this cancer that is killing all of us.

Turk rape baby please shoo

>idolizes defeat
no surprise here
you basically gave up your country like the rest of scandinavia

I don't think someone that is more cucked than SWEDEN (while being a mutt at the same time) can have an opinion

>Europe is all but lost
Europe is fine. The white race is fine. Sup Forumstards blow everything out of proportion to serve their own agenda.

You have nothing to offer to this discussion, turkroach. Fuck off, and pay the debnts on your way out. Nobody here idolizes defeat.

>Europe is fine.
No it is not, you retarded pseudokraut.

Black men are the most evolved physically

>stronger
>taller
>huge cocks
>fast runners
>good jumpers
>Dominates football/basketball and would dominate hockey too if it became popular amongst blacks to get into, and dominates soccer.
>Confident/Masculine

You just can't compete with black men.

Fuck off quitter. Speak your mind on issues and stay strong. Everyone is in this together. Quitting and taking the ricepill is admiting defeat.

2018 will be a year of sanity.

You seem upset, kike

>demoralizing roach calling others kikes.
That's rich.
If you have nothing but blackpills to peddle, you can fuck off.

High migration scenario isn't going to happen cause existing migration has already provoked a political backlash from sane (non Sup Forumsshit) people. The system is working as it's supposed to be. If I listened to Sup Forumsshits, I'd think everything was on fire.

i notice nothing about intelligence on that list,

This is wrong, Croatia have 0.4% muslims. But they are from Bosnia so it is actually 0% muslims. Bosniaks eat pork and drink alcohol. They are muslims on paper.

The west is dead. I‘m looking forward to its total collapse so we can rebuild it and remove all undesirables in the process. I‘m hopeful for a bright future of my descendants.

High migration will happen though, because the flood gates of North Africa are going to open and the trickle of niggers that we have had thus far will be shadowed by a flood of them if things keep developing as they are.
EU is actively setting up centers in Africa from which they can import africans to Europe.

Yeah, and that will happen AFTER the white people are already dead. Not a solution.

>idolized defeat

tbqh I couldn't thing of anything better then to die fighting for my people and beliefs. In victory or defeat. Sooner that then to live the of a coward. Even if it is hopeless at least I wont hate myself when I die.

>Tire quickly
>can't take a hit to the body if their lives depended on it.
>physical superior myth exposed if you put them in non-sport conditions
>cries in his sleep when his dick does not live up to the myth

>kike damage control once he gets called out

Reminder that Finland loves jews more than the US does

Combat sports is also not in the list. Or anything that would matter in a real life situation. The black man can survive and prosper as long as the white man is willing to cuck himself.

ofcourse it's fucking wrong, just look at greece where we have 0.3% pakis and all the muslims are albanians
or italy, lmao

totally agree
that has nothing to do with my point though. There were hundreds before hitler yet everyone sticks to hitler because of muh aesthetics (stolen)
and hitler is responsible for modern germany so yeah, it's idolization of defeat

And you're 100% convinced of that... why, exactly?
Maybe because it fits with your pre-existing narrative of reality?

that's sweden mate

Kalergi plan faggot. You will be destroyed.

Calling others kikes for arguing against your blackpilling bs is not a fucking argument, roach.

And I know full well how blissfully unaware my kinsmen are of the JQ. There are so few jews here that people don't fucking notice their malign influence.

niggers don't do well in combat sports, that's why
no iq means no fight iq

Stop worrying about politics, there's nothing you can do. Make yourself into a white beast and find a fair maiden, it's people like that who will plant the seeds of the next civilization

Whole Scandinavia
Sweden is just on top

>kike damage control
disregarded, jew

Love it when mutts think that Europe is racially worse than USA

Most white women are FAT and have become man hating FEMINISTS

Because EU itself is actively pushing for that shit and EU benefits from the total demographic destruction of native European peoples, because with them gone, so goes nationalism that could break apart the EU.
theguardian.com/world/2015/mar/05/european-commission-third-country-immigrant-processing-centres

Even fucking UN pushes for the "replacement migration" of africans into Europe.
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

How am I a jew, for pointing out the fact that you do nothing but try to demoralize us?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wo5VilLkIh4

Good post.

HD VERSION

fuck kill marry

It's hilarious that you think Europe is lost but the US isn't. Typical mutt brain, fails to properly work! Every single country in Europe is over 85% white. The States on the other hand.....

yeah ikr i live in germany and there are syrishand tyrkish people everywhere and worst of all they dont work and life from taxes we citizen pay

I would say it's time for alternatives for germany( AfD ) and not Merkel again for like the 4th time or so

atleast get it straigh immigrants and ADDAPT TO US not we addapt to u fgts

Hitler did nothing wrong. If I could have fought in his army knowing in advance. I would have died right along side them. Like the 300 Sparta there is such a thing a glorious defeat. So if "idolizing defeat" is the way you want to word it then fine I "idolized defeat"

It's hilarious that you think Europe is lost but the US isn't. Typical mutt brain, fails to properly work! Every single country in Europe is over 85% white. The States on the other hand.....

Didnt mean to reply to you pote but Sup Forums is absolutely retarded so I cant delete my reply

Soy boy bitch boy spotted

The majority of immigrants will not be able to immigrate. The ones that do you wont even notice because they are like you.
Women have always been a lost cause. They are non-racist by nature for their lack of identity and loyalty. They suck whoevers cock is currently winning in life.

There's billions of shit skins and barely a million true whites.
If you don't have blonde hair blue eyes and pale skin you're not white.

Hitler was a bussiness nerd trying to be Alexander the great or Eric the red or some shit. He is exactly like Marcus crassus, both fucked over their people to Larp.

It's not, but it will be within your lifetime if you don't act fast. We're trying to warn you faggots.

Here we have a REAL true white

I think you replied to the wrong person
>Every single country in Europe is over 85% white
yeah with the median ethnic age being 50 and birthrates down the drain
40 to 50% of birthrates in Germany and UK (just two examples) are non-ethnic and about half of them nonwhite as well
and it's less than 5 years since this started

The spartans repulsed the persians
hitler on the other hand enabled nationalist guilt (not just natsoc, everything patriotic related)
so yeah, idolizing defeated while the nation is dying before your eyes
it's basically already dead judging by the birthrates and how NATO will cuck them if they start genociding the muds

Rape/kill all 3. Marry none.

And here is a shitskin. Yucky

idolizing defeat*
if they pull a rabbit out of the hat I'll eat my words ofcourse but the chances are slim

>blaming hitler for what the allies did after they won.

Shut up unaccomplished snow nigger

>TFW i'll be almost 45 when its 2039
>tfw will to be too old to go die for the vaterland

true
even though I'm blackpilled I can't deny that there's 10 more years until the deadline locks

10 years to purge every nigger and mudshit doesn't sound that bad but time doesn't wait eithet

If you are blackpilled why the fuck do you want to drag others down with your despair? Leave those who still have hope for the future alone and kill yourself, you fucking pest.

This is only the beginning, moron. The actions of two centuries of Marxists, kikes and freemasons culminates to this.

2050? This seems optimistically low

Me when I ignore statistics and belive everything that retards post on pol despite almost all of it being completely false

if a post on an online imageboard is going to make someone lose hope then the joke's on him
but then again you're a literal jew and you want to repress truth (especially when it's stat-related) so I'm not surprised at all by your reaction

I don't have any active hope, the west is destroyed to its very spiritual core, 99% of westerners are last men preoccupied with "having fun", comfort and with no active link to their soil and blood.
My only hope is that after all this system won't last long and a cataclysmic collapse will at least save something of it before it's too late.

aren't you having elections in march?
or is every candidate trash like here?

>Sweden and germany
>30%-20%

I want to throw up

The only logical conclusion is to abandon the white race, it's clearly dying out and being rejected by nature. Find a cute brown girl to settle down with so your genes can have a future, or else just let them die out.

I don't believe in political solutions, especially in a corrupt shithole like ours. It will be a classic Italian elections with large abstention and people voting for the least crappy candidate that promises them something.

>willingly take on the international clique, knowing full well that other countries would most likely not be on your side, particularly given the general negative attitude towards Germany throughout Europe post-WWI
>lose
>an hero like a little bitch boy
>faggot LARPers on the interbutts make excuses for you anyway

so, same as here. Oh well RIP
your parties seem better than ours though
is your "refugee" problem any better at least? Or are you keeping them?

we are in much worse shit than you regarding refugees I think, our ""refugees"" are largely negroids from sub-saharan africa and up north they are closing the borders
we barely escaped ius soli and I'm sure the left will try their hardest again

I won't be surprised if Italy will be the first European country to fall into civil war

>up northy they are closing the borders
aren't you just booting them off through your borders illegally to get rid of them?
that's what we did kek

actually I hope a civil war happens so you can cleanse all the filth
would volunteer in an instant

How the fuck am I a jew and what truths have I tried to repress?

>still blaming hitler for daring to fight against those who sought to destroy his people.

eh it ain't easy, especially the Austrians are being serious I think
we even heard of nigs nearly dying in the snow trying to get to France passing though old mountain passes

>be a "victim"
>be such a miserable failure at everything that you fuck up and turn the group that you say is oppressing yours into the victims

An actual cultural would be our only hope though.

Auschwitz camp solution

Revolution*

exguse me
serus qestion:

is accelerationism good or bad idae?

(aksin for a frend)

>still blaming Hitler for daring to fight against the jewish control.

What do you hope to achieve by continuing to demonize one of the few men who actually rose up against the international jewry?

Because hope isn't predicated on rationality. I'll always have hope, it's the one thing you can never break me of

Anything that brings forth the collapse of the modern system is good.

We aren't fighting to preserve this system after all. We are fighting to preserve our peoples.

Because we have collectively faced far larger trials than Kikes and Nogs. We may have to break some eggs, but we'll triumph - the only question is, are you all prepared to pay that price? Would you destroy your civilization in order to save it?

Both america and the homelands of the whites (eruope) will be overrun. What else is there? Leafland? Please.

because they're fucking stupid?
it would literally require the deaths of HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS, and that's just in the countries they're already in which isn't including the world war that would breakout
it's impossible
it's just not going to happen
and that's assuming it doesn't all just end in nukes

>leafland
picrel

On a more serious note probably some island in a quiet and cheap country if you have money.

A serious answer to this is yes. I expect Sweden will be the first to wake up.

>Because we have collectively faced far larger trials than Kikes and Nogs.

We've never faced such self-hatred though.

>quiet and cheap country
>implying the jews won't straight up finish us off once whiteness dips below 40% in our home countries much less on a tiny ass island.
>implying the hand of the international jew doesn't extend to pretty much everywhere these days

After years of trying my best to talk people to their senses and recieved nothing but a knife in the back, usually in the form of blatant betrayal, I eventually gave up.
I'm now a drinker and a bitter mess. As I am writing this I am at the bottom of a bottle which makes it the second time this week. God bless anyone who still has their hope up.

Move to some island in a quiet and cheap country if you have money as long as said country isn't white then.

Plenty of options, asia in general, Greece, somewhere near Argentina etc

Blatant betrayal How? Did you lose your job and friends? Openly redpilling Swedes has got to be impossible.

if you become a bitter alcoholic they win! try to live a hermit life somewhere in the countryside, sweden is a beautiful country, forget the cities, they are lost.

the night is always darkest before the don
and at the center of every storm is the calm
embrace the cold feel the warmth.