Africans come from other Africa

>Africans come from other Africa
>get education
>start businesses
>dress decently
>have decent attitudes
>have African kids from shit poor slums creating ways to power their villages
>Most successful American blacks are decendants of continental Africas or islanders from places like Jaimaica
>separate themselves from and don't want to be considered the same as American born blacks (slave spawn)

>American born descendants of slaves
>Highest accomplishment is a shitty mixtape
>dress like retards
>Thinks going to Devry is acedemic acheivement
>Blame "Duh white man" for not being able to get a business loan, yet Africans get them all the time
>kill their own at a rate higher than any white ever could
>still blames whitey for everything

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin
youtube.com/watch?v=5p1vacn3KcE
youtube.com/watch?v=ide5YjD6AhI
youtu.be/gE-0JxMtUh0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White ppl come from albinism, a disease and cover it up out of shame.

>Africans come from other Africa
How many Africas are there
I'm losing count

easily disproven with genetics.

You do know a white person can be albino too? Dumbass

Africans look like fecal matter therefore they evolved from monkeys excrement

Never said whites were albinos. You are their descendants who cover it up out of shame.
Nice birthmark. Explain that.
At least africans dont lie about who they are. Thats your life. A big bold faced lie.

bretty cute

Maybe if you have no game or social skills.

haha even that mafioso terrone scum of Tommy Vercetti killed Mr. Lance Vance Dance since he realized that niggas are even more criminal and subhuman than him

Are you a nigga jealous of white people and/or got fully brainwashed by realhistoryww.com created by Mike111T?

Gengis Khan & Lapps made Finns inferior to Swedish.
>That's why they look ugly

>calls people retards
>acedemic
Kek

yeah but i wrote that they were cute, you dumb motherfucker

I didnt even need that website. Anyone who looks for the truth, finds it. Because its OBVIOUS. Nice brown eyes and brown/birthmark. Must suck to hate yourself so much.

I study in U.A.E and I have a close black friend. He says the same thing (his family were slave owners).

She is whiter than you, wanna-be swedish rapefugee! Be warned:
>Don't touch her or I will kill you

I have black curly hair, green-grey-hazel eyes, fair skin. While I worship swedish people, there are also darker races whom I worship. Also as a med myself, I think while we suck so bad compared to others, we are infinitely better than Niggas, Latinos, Muslims.

Black and curly hair because its dominant. You take so much pride in your recessive features that come from a disease.

I bet these boys look whiter than you. Yeah youre so much better than all those people. Up there on your pedestal teetering on a hidden truth. Balanced on a lie.

You know I love non-muslim people of South Asia descent. Be they dark skinned or fair skinned doesn't matter to me at all. Again, your argument is just a lie.

why'd lance vance betray you again? what a dick. he died on that roof like a bitch.

You love them because deep down you know you are them. Your current culture is nothing more than a modern facade. Nice birthmark buddy. Whered you get it? Nice curly black hair guy.

I know you wish it was a lie but you keep replying to me because a part of you wants to know how deep the rabbit hole goes. It wants out of your false world. It knows. You cant unsee the truth. You cant unconnect the dots.

"Bu-but school taught me albinos have red eyes and white hair, Y-youre lying" Whites albinos have red eyes and white hair. The albinos of brown and black people can look identical to modern europeans. Funny they kept this very crucial fact out of our lives.

Nah I like to make fun of untermeschen.
Dark skin = not always an indicator of animals who look like humans. The greener, the more nigga you are:
>Exclude countries like americas because they are colonial nations, the genetic origins of the world look like this

Can you imagine a life so sad that a picture like that could some how bring you joy. A very lonely life.

So you lied to me when you said: "I didn't look for realhistoryww.com". To me both the Indian mom & her daughter are master race. And noble & beautiful as well.

That's why I'm moving out of my stupid country ASAP. Since I'm poor, unemployed, lonely.

Rofl. Italy has been mixing with Africans for THOUSANDS of years buddys. THOUSANDS lmao. Nice CURLY BLACK HAIR bro. Im not even as African as you. Stop being afraid of whats inside you. They live Right across the Mediterranean sea.

"W-we Italians were facists! Ofc were white supremacists!" stop larping lmao. Youre as white as bulgarians. Its a big fucking club I guess where you all larp and pretend like you didnt descend from albinism, the most obvious of all answers.

Which is your ethnicity? Are you a white ANTIFA?

Its could be. I definitly descned from albinos. Im definitely some simian beast that learned to walk on two legs. Arent we all. Look man no hard feelings. Satanists rule the world and theyre tricking everyone. I see you as a brother and even if we do each other wrong, its just our nature being high T males. Just bantz. I think whites should have a homeland. I think something like Iceland would work well. Feels secluded. Discovered first by whites.

Invest in a full body imo, helped me a lot

So you are a Fulani-Tuareg slut?

>WE WUZ ISRAELITES N SHIET
>WE INVENTED CIRCUMCISION Y'ALL

No but I think she is beautiful. Like a real life midna. You ppl are so angry and lost"Arg! I have to share a world with Africans.."

But I am happy to live in a world with so much adventure and variety.

I could be anything and it would matter. Asian, White, Brown, Black. We are all the same originally. The ancestors locked in your DNA go back thousands upon thousands of years ago. Im talking your monkey ancestors. Thats whats called primal instinct. Anyways good luck in your life I think italian women are beautiful because of their complexion. This family restaunt where I buy pizza has this milf who still looks great because her swarthy complexion holds together better as the years go by.

Literally no scientist would agree with you. sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin

Selection bias. You're only seeing the most successful and intelligent Africans because they are (generally) the only ones that can make it to civilized nations, rapefugees are an exception of course.

Oh man, Vice City. I still remember this shit
>youtube.com/watch?v=5p1vacn3KcE
Nostalgia does wonders to the mind

Fuck

Rofl (((Scientists))). There is an agenda that doesnt want you to know this VERY OBVIOUS and in your face truth. Race is the Matrix. Human "race". A race has winners and losers. Its a coined term. The language we speak english, is devised against us. Created by the phony phonecians. Were conditioned to blaspheme. Saying thinks like holy shit or G-d damn. Language is more powerful then you know. Its the language of light. The interpretation of energy. The power to change the world. Thats why they called it spellng.

The shitposter doesn’t believe in scientifical research. What a surprise.

*scientific

>untermensch
>says the fucking Italian
ROFL

>turkposter shitting up another thread
You're not even black you stupid roach.

This is because you African import is the absolute cream of the crop. Unfortunately, their children will regress to the mean and be just as nigger tier as your slave blacks

Is this supposed to be bad?

That's a lie.
Wait until they create a large community and you'll see that they'll commit as much crime as the typical nigger.

Wtf is wrong with Sup Forums? How the fuck do you guys fall for such obvious low quality bait?

Your "worded research" is humbled by real life pictures that are far more valuable as a source of information to the logical human brain. Youre afraid of accepting this obvious reality because youve been a very naughty boy. You know its real. At least a part of you does. From one simian to another its kind of funny. I dont look down on you btw.

Youre great beautiful people who share some nice aesthetic historys. But you collectively larp like you didnt come from albinism when the truth of the matter is most of us did. Its obvious once you have done the research with an open mind. If you go look for the evidence to prove me wrong let google do all the work for your, its not much of a debate anyways.

For example. show me an example of a white person with melanism. Maybe whites created blacks?

Obviously we know this is not true because white genes are recessive.

fuck why are you so right

Go fuck yourself, I’m not wasting my time with an autistic shitposter who wastes his time spewing out negrocentric autism.

youtube.com/watch?v=ide5YjD6AhI

Stop being so evil guys. Life is a test. Make a good story. Others will read it.

scared lmao

>>Most successful American blacks are decendants of continental Africas or islanders from places like Jaimaica

classic selection bias. the exceptionally dull ones never make it out of africa/jamaica.

Whenever I see videos of blacks having their penises sliced in half or chopped off or fantasize about it I imagine them screaming like tom from tom and jerry
youtu.be/gE-0JxMtUh0