Is it normal that Dragonmaid makes me want to have kids?

Is it normal that Dragonmaid makes me want to have kids?

Why people watch kyoanicrap is beyond me.

what makes it crap, debating on seeing it and I wanna hear the cons.

That was pretty much the agenda

You can't comprehend why people watch masterpieces?

The girls aren't real

>inferring 3D is better

It is pro-family, pro-immigrant (that want to assimilate and not conquer you like a certain Religion of Peace) propaganda so yes it's perfectly normal you feel that way.

PS: being propaganda doesn't make it bad/immoral or whatever feelings that word tends to invoke.

It's a family show about family, and how much the protagonists life improves when they have a family to call their own.

I don't think it has anything to do with procreation.

This show might be the Yotsuba of our age.

Maybe this is how Japan's population will be saved.

All according to plan.

If they wont to make it pro-immigrant, stop portraying outsiders as monsters.

In mythology dragons are a metaphor for the unknown, so it makes sense to portray foreigners as DORAGONS!

That's why doragons horde treasure, because he who ventures out and conquers the unknown finds wealth, or in this case, a doragon maid.

>Is it normal that Dragonmaid makes me want to have kids?
Where do you live? If you are Japanese or European, go and be a family man. If you are American I mean the full continent then you should do the planet a favor and never reproduce.

But the main characters are all gay. Hell even some side male characters are practically gay. How are gays going to reproduce?

After Kobayashi and Tooru held hands Kanna appeared later, it seems easy.

Thanks Jordan

Tooru is a mighty dragon. She can just grow a dick and impregnate Kobayashi, but she rather just be impregnated instead.

She just need to ask midget tits to make Kobayashi manly again

Get stem cells from Kobayashi and make them sperm, it'll work.

>She just need to ask midget tits to make Kobayashi manly again

Tooru can use the same magic but is even better at it apparently.

>growing dicks with magic is actually canon

No science needed when you can literally jsut magic Kobayashi into a dude and drug him with aphrodisiac.

So how'd Japan end up in a situation where it's economy and population are slowly dying

>She can just grow a dick and impregnate Kobayashi, but she rather just be impregnated instead.
But Kobayashi is a grill? Unless Tohru can manipulate Kobayashi's body as well, which doesn't seem likely because she is still flat.

Sort yourself out, bucko

there is only 2 kinds of japanese, virgin NEETs and workholic salary men, neither of them can repopulate the country.

>Unless Tohru can manipulate Kobayashi's body as well, which doesn't seem likely because she is still flat.

Read the manga. Iruru turns Kobayashi into a guy for a day with shapeshifting magic. She's so androgynous that as a guy she basically looks the same but has a dick instead of a vagina. Tooru tries to date rape him but Kobayashi goes flat when she sees the maid outfit come off. .

All work and no play makes Taro a sad man.

I'm not an economist or a historian but I think it has to do with a downturn in the early 90s due to undervalued currencies

It depends, what do you want those kids for?

Their solution to anything is to work harder, not smarter.

This, they are so boring and predictable that doing norhing is more fun and engaging.
Their last good show was FMP

I'm guessing xenophobic attitudes towards immigrants and basically everyone else didn't help either

You're welcome senapi

Sure why not

It doesn't help that the sort of immigrants that would cause a baby boom would also bring in waves of crime.

Their industries boomed but that got other countries off their collective asses. Japan tried to counter by just working harder but that only goes so far. People got sick of the rat race and their society's introverted nature resulted in NEETs and salarymen pretty much avoiding women for a collection of reasons.

Well, we wouldn't be getting things like Maid Dragon with immigrants. Feminists and Leftists would call it sexist, and Religion of Peace would say it is blasphemy. Also, more token gays and minorities as well in everything.

Abe-kino