Recently found out that I'm a Euromutt

I thought I was 100% Anglo, I don't know how to feel desu.

Come home.

Given the state of cuckoldry in my country it's very tempting.

In what sense? NW Euros are so related there is hardly any test that can tell apart Brit and Scandinavian or Brit and French ancestry with 100% accuracy, even if all your ancestors were in Britain ~1200AD

In the sense that my ancestry looks like this.

>come home my muslim brother

mmh, I'm not too familiar with ancestry.com
are you perhaps Welsh/Cornish? could explain the excess Iberian/south ancestry detected

So what are you then?

I'm just kidding. Stay and fight. America is the birthplace of this cuckoldry and it's not any better here. There's only more country to flee to.

I'm actually 5'7" with a 7" cock.

>6'4"
>9"
Are there really people on the planet that can understand that nonsense without converting with Google translate

This italian actually knows what he is talking about with regard to race, how rare

Your mom probably banged a bunch of Spaniards.

No, I'm "English" on both sides I far as I know. But I don't think everyone living in England was Anglo-Saxon

>thought you were 100% anglo
>Anglos come from Denmark
>Upset your family comes from Europe

How fucking retarded are you?

The apostrophe is feet and the quotation mark is inches.
"This guy is six foot four with a fat nine inch cock".

I mean English. Anglo is a meme term.

those tests are fairly limited as far as picking specific Euro subgroups due to how related Euros are generally, unless we are talking extremes like Finland vs Sicily for instance

a traditional genealogical research will probably tell you much more

>2% Jewish

Fucking same mate. Half German half Spanish wtf do I do.

He’s an Anglo, doesn’t that answer the question.

>America is the birthplace of being a homosexual communist

I want you to move to Germany so the turks can eat you alive once that country falls apart

>A well informed and smart American
I thought i'd never see the day. I hope things go well for you too burgerbro.

No such thing as a pure Anglo lad

>2% kike
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If you speak English as a first language you're Anglo, but you're now disqualified from being Anglo-Saxon.

when will the genetics test, haplotypes and just genetic research in general meme die on Sup Forums? I've never seen a legitimate journal that would qualify any of this research as conclusive and in fact the discipline itself is undergoing a major shake down in regards to its analysis techniques and software.

Why do you care? There is nothing you can do about it, if it bothers you that much then just kill yourself I guess. Otherwise, keep fighting the good fight

>MUH HERRYTARGE
Kill yourself you piece of shit.

it is something that should be taken with a rather big grain of salt, I can agree on that, Sup Forums should stop obsessing over 0.01% shit

>

germany? that place that fought for more living space for ethnic germans? that place we fought against despite the majority of our people being of german heritage?

damn son

literally masterrace

Don't worry user, it's (((them))) tampering with your DNA results.

>Stay and fight
This is why there are no white refugees. We don’t tuck tail and run.

more Anglo than you, Shlomo

>tfw more English than English people

NO

What is this from ?

I'm Welsh and have Iberian ancestry in my DNA results too. Apparently Wales has the highest percentage of Iberian admixture in the British Isles.

Living DNA

Come home brown man

>Apparently Wales has the highest percentage of Iberian admixture in the British Isles
it's probably higher in Ireland, but certainly the highest in the UK is in Wales.

Civil rights and immigration for nonwhites was the worst cuck of the last century and because we used to be the greatest country on earth Europe wanted to LARP as us and now they're getting fucked too. America has already largely fallen apart from the cities and now moving outward. Whites are going to be the minority of births in a decade.
I hope things go well for you too, but I'm suspicious of you only calling me smart and well informed when I say something negative about my own nation.
Wotan mit dir.

How does it feel to be less Anglo than me?

Still better than my results. 23&Me said I was 20% Kraut and Frog, 20% Slavshit, 5% Pasta-nigger, and only 6% British.

Don't feel too bad, I'm half beaner. Anglo is the best white but at least you aren't a fucking wetback.

No, it's higher in Wales.

Not necessarily, just Americans have a habit of thinking their nation is perfect and above others, you seem to recognise we're all in the same sinking ship.

Anglo is a mutt you dumb fuck
Anglo-saxon. Also probably mixed with Celts and picts and Romans and gauls. And whoever else decided to cross the channel and fuck your shit up.

proof

You're dumb as shit

These companies have confessed to adding brown genes to low confidence regions to combat racism. Take it with a grain of salt.

>Also probably mixed with Celts
Mostly in the west, yes.
>and picts
Thats Scotland.
>and Romans
Never left a genetic trace.
>and gauls
Those are celts..

Dude. You are the fascist EU ideal. You could lead a racist super state!