Tinder and online dating's impact on dating dynamics

Seems like those MGTOW losers were'nt all wrong. It seems that Tinder and similar apps DO create a hypergamy.

Here is a recent study on the topic: selonomics.com/technology-affect-men-women-choose/

The question then arises is this good or bad for nationalism? On one hand, it creates more chads due to only the best looking and wealthiest procreating, on the other it increases children born out of wedlock and promotes the (((hookup))) culture and creates beta orbiters.

Are beta orbiters actually important for a nation to be successful as they work to provide the material wealth and growth that is requisite for society to function or would a nation of only chads be more successful?

I find that most girls are bi, so if we don't create chads, then we will die out because women are always better looking on average.

Your chad-beta dichotomy is fucking retarded. Put simply, this system will inevitably lead to the collapse of the institutions that have underpinned western society for centuries. If a guy doesn't have a shot at getting laid and eventually finding a wife, the entire social contract breaks apart. Why the fuck would he bother to put the hours in working for meaningless consumerism if he can't even get a shot at a wife because some other guy, blessed with a better looking face and height, is able to pump and dump dozens of women every month. The knock on effects are disastrous, and won't even be perceptible for another decade or more.

You can't even HAVE a nation if betas check out of society, especially when instead of being 5% of the male population like in Japan, it ends up being 40%.

THINK OF ALL THE SURPLUS WEALTH THAT WON'T WASTED BY WOMEN ONCE THE ORBITERS CAN FUCK ROBOTS THAT ARE LEGIT HOT.

AND CAN COOK

Never doubt the political force of 100,000 frustrated young men.

75% of women on tindr are just there for the confidence boost of orbiter attention and most likely feel empowered rating men low

Try bumble, it's more dating based and not hookup based.

i still didn't get a match though because i'm short

>women making the first move

my dopamine receptors have been getting worse the older I get. I no longer desire women or most pleasure. interestingly, this has re-ignited my love of video games, because they stimulate different parts of the brain, they're more mental and intellectual.

yah thats why i recommend it. cuts down on a lot of unnecessary bullshit.

if a girl is really interested in you, she'll message.

The entire concept of civilization is absolutely dysgenic when compared to natural process evolution.

You can either let nature be and have tribal packs of genetically superior gigachads and their followers fighting turf wars for resources or a working society that utilizes and engages the average man with all of his drawbacks.

this

Either you have monogamy and civilization or you are basically going back to the desert of harem Arabia or the jungles of Africa. And there's no reversing. Enjoy that Kali Yuga.

This chart tells me women are just generally cunts, probably why a lot of average girls end up completely alone except for their cats.

Women are uglier on average and age more quickly. You're just a beta.

For-profit social media is universally toxic and libertarians will never comprehend why.

>meanwhile the stock market keeps UP because all numbers look good

more immigration to keep the consumption high?

Yes, I agree with you that it may destroy society as we know it but isn't that a good thing, systems that are able to withstand shock are more resilient. If civilization collapses and then rebuilds itself, would it not be a more organic and without degenerate (((consumerism))). Think of it like getting smallpox, after your body kills it off, you are immune to it.

Or...you could just vaccinate yourself.

It's amazing. Gotten laid many times on bumble.

If you want a nation of hard successful workers then you want a nation of husbands and fathers.
Ie, one good woman for every one good man. No more and no less.

ugly stupid bearded fuckers

Not exactly. You could have the Rat utopia paradox. You are facing a total native population collapse coupled with rise of invader species whom have no population controls- yet.

>On one hand, it creates more chads due to only the best looking and wealthiest procreating
Thats not how it works. If pussy isn't available and only go for chads, more and more men will drop out of society/workforce because pussy has always been the incentive for men.

If women were better looking on average they wouldn't be destroying the planet with cosmetics.

what's lacking there is any evidence this was any different before dating apps

the sooner we have artificial wombs and sexbots and we can get rid of women entirely the better

Before dating apps almost everyone got married before they were 25.

What rock do you live under, user?? The perfect robo-waifus are incoming..

Just like the cures for balding and cancer are coming.

No fuck those things can wait. Sex will always be more important you stupid bong

t. Bumble marketing drone. What you going to spend that 0.5c on piss stain?

the bell curve strikes back

But you need to work, how else is the government going to take of and the single moms that all have a kid with chad?

>You can either let nature be and have tribal packs of genetically superior gigachads and their followers fighting turf wars for resources
Throw in cars, nuclear waste and the ability to destroy an enormous amount of water with just a little bit of commonly found diesel and you literally have a Mad Max world.

We can't go back.