Chicongo in a nutshell

>Chicongo in a nutshell

>Chicago Woman Gets Shot While Recording Confrontation On Facebook LIVE

liveleak.com/view?i=ef8_1514964635

When are white supremacists going to stop forcing blacks to shoot each other?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=ef8_1514964635
youtu.be/aQ4zLfel42s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that is like a real life satire jesus christ

>be amerimutt
>get shot

Niggers are dumb.

>WUT DA FUCK YOU GON DO WIT DAT GUN
>YOU AINT GON DO NUTIN WIT DAT GUN
>...
>AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH DAT BITCH SHOT ME

They are getting more feral by the week.

LOL

I used to work for Atlanta police in Zone 1, south west Atlanta. I was the only white person for miles... Saw this shit every damn day.

Any cool stories?

I just hope no Roberts were hurt.

I mean...

It kind of makes me not give a shit, you know. If she had been victim to an unprovoked shooting, despite her niggerish ways, I'd have some sympathy. She's just going about her life, as shit and worthless as it is.

But this video just makes me hope she died.

She lived, shot in the arm.

Chimpcongo is a disgrace to America. No wonder that fucking shit city is back to 1910 populations, every white person left long ago

I do but I get so burned out with sharing them... Shit like the video happened everyday. Some dumb ass female talking shit or doing something dumb... she gets knifed or gunned down and then everyone starts wanting the POH-LEESE. I used to drive pants some many flag downs of people waving at me to stop. They were so stupid...junkies and prostitutes wanting to tell me they got beat up or robbed..

top kek

why would you annoy people with guns

Niggers aren’t American.

Lol!!

the nigger with the gun called the girl a bitch and then shot her when she got upset. literally just felt like shooting someone that day

Why doesn't Trump just declare martial law

Brehh, I went to Atlanta once.
Never again. The niggers thought they built the place. That without their presence there wouldn’t be a city. I have been to many nigger infested areas. That was by far the worst.

Just nigger things

For what reasons? They are killing themselves because they want to.

They aren't dying fast enough

wow this has more emotion than a hollywood movie
why aren't kikes telling the real stories?
>she a bitch
>she a lesbian+ with a gun

Is it me or are they talking in some foreign language apart from English

For fucks sake.

Because chimpcongo is corrupt as fuck and a god-less shitty fucking city, no president would intervene with federal troops unless a city asked for their help, and clearly the fucking dumb niggers in chimpcongo don't care because they aren't asking for help

>escalates situation instead of walking away
>"I aint worried about that gun"
>starts kicking their car
>Gets shot

I can't believe people are this stupid.

Believe it

>black bitch recording herself literally doing nothing and being disgusting by snorting and spitting on the ground
>goes up to some random bitch in a car with a gun and starts talking shit, "Fuck yo car, fuck you gun"
>Gets shot
>OMG I DINDU NUFFIN
Reality is literally becoming more of a parody of itself every fucking day....

pajeet you're why corny kike niggers like ice cube are starring in blockbusters
but the thing is you indians can't speak english either, and I've perused your version on newsweek and it sure seems like you guys can't write in english even your english speaking journalists my gibberish is more coherent what's up with that?

>I can't believe people are this stupid.
Those are niggers

never played "Fuck yo car, fuck you gun" growing up ?
>what did you even do between beatings?

Huh? What are you even trying to say and if you wanna read English journalism in India read the hindu or swarajyamag

You mean when I was a troubled youth trying to brag online about nothing and starting shit over nothing. Jesus, what a race of absolute ass holes.

HAHAHHAHAUAHAUAUAUAUAUAUAUAUAUAUAUAJAHHAAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAH

it truly is a case about
>when keeping it real, goes wrong

>she didn't die

I've had cops drive past when I've waved them down - and I'm white middle class

I just figured, they had other important shit to do; if you want service, call 911/811/get patched to a detective, etc

It was only ever about me wanting to tell them about a bad MVA a mile up the road, oh well

>WATCHU GONNA DO WIT DAT GUN SHIIIIIIEEEEET BITCH?
>RESPECT ME YO BITCH
>U AINT DO NOTHIN WIT DAT GUN SHIIIIIIIEEEET
>AW SHIT HE SHOT ME
>WTF LIL NIGGA WHY U SHOT HER?
>CUZ SHE A BITCH
>SHIIIIIIIEEEEEEET

>When are white supremacists going to stop forcing blacks to shoot each other?

This. Apologize nazis.

absolute fucking savages
just wall the whole place off and let them burn themselves out
fuck it. stop electing people who want to take more of your money and waste it on these animals

Black lives matter
Fuck the racist KKK Police
Get shot
Ayy lmao call da amberlamps and police
Niggers in a nutshell wrapped in an enigma

we need to ban guns to stop this

How much farther does society have to sink there before we just glass the area and start over? Remember Baltimore, the "Rayciss cops is opressin' us" city? the police backed off and it hit #1 in murder for 2017.These cities need to be taken back from niggers they have no idea what civilized society is.

Just wondering are white women in Atlanta the biggest coalburners out their? a qt Atlanta girl i know is into me.

>did he just shot me?
>did he just shot you?

damn niggers and their problems with understanding reality...

>liveleak.com/view?i=ef8_1514964635

@1:31

"can I get an ambalamps" Like Pottery.

>I mean...

kill yourself you fucking faggot

>You gonna shot me?
>Go on shot me then bitch
*Get shot*
>I can't believe she shot me

AMBER LAMPS

We were tracking a car jacked vehicle once, it was running all over the zone at high speeds. Radio is going crazy!

I set up in a ghetto ass chevron at an intersection. This dyke white lady comes up to window and says "I'm so tired of her abusing me!"..... I'm like wtf are you talking about ma'm?! (As I'm looking right and left and straight for the vehicle.) She responds with "I want to report domestic abuse." I tell her "ma'm I'm kinda busy looking for a stolen vehicle". She shouts backs "WELL, I GUESS THAT'S MORE IMPORTANT THAN ME!?". I speed off and out of there before she can request my name or start telling me more. Shits so annoying dealing with morons.

Where she from in Atlanta will tell you. East, west south or north.

Egging someone on while they are brandishing is the #1 way to get shot or stabbed.
>Evidence: this thread

>that indecipherable nogbabble at the beginning
>hooboob gajooba dooba hoob!
>AGGAWAGGA NOGGA BOGGA JOOB
>*bang*
>AHHH GABBADAB BITCH SHOT ME AHHBOOHOOHOO

How the fuck do they even understand each other?

i can translate i think
>something about ice cubes?
>he/she can't speak english

i dont know i havent asked her. Tell which ones are coalburners and ill ask her to find out if she is.

South and west Atlanta are ghettos. East Atlanta has nice hipsters and north Atlanta is the rich area called Midtown and Buckhead.

Either she's a heroin junkie from Atlanta or nice slutty liberal hipster. That's mostly all that lives within the city limits. Unless she's just saying Atlanta when she means the suburbs.

Are those your pics?

Yes. Mementos.

Isn't Zone 6 much more violent and dangerous?

She'll get at least 7 years for attempted murder ;^)

Sad thing is the gun probably just a .22 and this bitch and shooter are going to brah about being shot and being a hard ass shooter. In the end it's the taxpayers that lose.

No. Gentrification has destroyed Zone 6. It's mostly hipsters there now. I field trained there and used to go to Krog street market with my FTO cause the food and breakfast joints are so good. Don't get me wrong, you'll find industrial slum areas in Z6 from the railroad days but it's not on any crazy level as 1, 3 and 4.

The worst zones are 1 (the bluff), 3, and 4.

>I do but I get so burned out with sharing them... Shit like the video happened everyday. Some dumb ass female talking shit or doing something dumb... she gets knifed or gunned down and then everyone starts wanting the POH-LEESE.

CAW NAWUWON SHE JUST SHOT ME

Nice.

What're niggers doing in the north in cities like Chicago and Detroit anyways? Aren't they supposed to be in the south?

heh

everyday new nigger clips to laugh at

Zone 1 mostly looks like this. A lot of abandos. The projects got demolished and the old historic black houses are all abando now since the older people are dead or dying.

Us whites really need to stop this. How can we do something? This was clearly white supremacy in action. I'm glad this is on tape, now the whole world can see what devils we are

Whatever happened to the comfy /cpd/

Nig-Nogs be stupid. Nig-Nogs be violent. Nig-Nogs be killing each other cuz they be stupid and violent.

youtu.be/aQ4zLfel42s

The Democrats have been welcoming these fine, intelligent voters to gibsmedat since the 1860s

1, 3, and 4 are bad. Everything else is good hipster area.

They're american niggers. The stupidest beings on the planet. Why was she recording herself talking about stupid bullshit in the first place? She's a stupid american nigger.

What the fuck is up? It’s Gucci Mane the G
Ask Tity Boi, no pity boy, this scar city the city boy
So icy, so no Nike boy, just Gucci, Louis, Prada, 'scuse me
"Gucci Mane keep shittin' on me, why that boy keep buyin' jewelry?"
East Atlanta cockin' hammers
Bandannas on car antennas
No we do not talk to strangers
Just cut off these niggas' fingers
Gucci’s armed and dangerous, cocaine, codeine and angel dust
This AK-47 will hitchya everywhere from the ankle up

lel that stoooopid bitch was asking for it

they just cant help it

>Us whites really need to stop this.

yes, we really do. the USA shouldn't have no-go zones. areas where you can be stabbed or shot on the whim of some adult child. there's no reason to put up with it.

can someone explain this intriguing meme?

It doesn't make any fucking sense, does it? Why is this allowed?

Ehy provoke a person with a weapon?

Nothing new in there.

>East Atlanta, zone 6 is good
If you're a nigger

blacks repeat themselves when they run out of coherent thought.
then when something else pops into ethier noggins. they repeat that. Until again, something new comes in.

I agree. We need a serious sickle cell virus. The fact that my tax money goes to these apes is fucking unbelievable

segregation. imagine if you actually had to live in an area like this. would you put up with that sort of behavior or harassment? of course not.

Gun same size as Nia Long, clip long as a Pringles can
.45 Desert Eagle on me, you’ll think I'm a Eagles fan
Toni Braxton sniper rifle, make you never breathe again
Fuck that nigga, kill that nigga, bring him back, kill him again (Gucci!)

Nigger rap is another thing that we need to get rid of. All niggers as well

I thought Bouldercrest Road was the worst part of town. I watched a video on youtube and it looked worst than Detroit.

You won't fight me white boi

WWHAH SHE JUST SHOT YOU AT? OH MAH GOH SHE UHH BEECH!

Robert is the radio code for Night shift Chicago police officers so you hear it often when you listen to the police scanner of Chicago there used to be CPD scanner threads on here every night but i dont know what happened to them.

they can't help the way they are. i don't hate them for it, obviously. an individual should be judged by his character, but as a group they are toxic.

Reminder that she's not going to pay her hospital bill and the rest of us are going to suffer for it.

too bad you didn't get gunned down ya fucking pig

thanks