Whats the best red pill to give to a Normie/SJWs

Me and my friend are hanging around with emos this week ( we basically created them without knowing, we will go more in depth within thread )

we feel morally responsible for these creatures

will you help us pol in our quest

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j58V2vC9EPc&index=22&list=PLvpZqNdRKKxwCsLXIu9UhogroAOaURVX0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First tell me how they were created, it's important in dealing with them.

we inadvertently created these faggots whilst we where in school, me and my mate are both monitoring this thread. Back in the school days these guys where a year below us and for some reason looked up to us as we where "alternative" according to them. will continue in next post

What the fuck are they, that's my question!

Me and my mate both had long hair and practiced in the music rooms, they decided to grow their hair out and become full blown emos as a result even through we where more grungy. they labeled us as the "rock scene" in our school, this cringes us to this day

they look up to us for some fucking reason and we disagree with everything they believe, they are fucking SJW fags

if you have any more questions please ask us, we want to awaken these lost souls as its our fault

they have a basic understanding of how the media lies to their fucking faces and about how the rothchilds/jews are controlling our nations and yet they hate nationalism and they are more in line with commies

self bump

emos?

If they are SJW libtards chances are they hate Israel. This is one of the only good things, start with this conversation starter by bringing up the immorality of Israel somehow. Then slowly start talking about how Israel controls the media (do this subtly not to rushed because this is where you might scare them away.)

Try to stick with Israel slander the first conversation maybe lightly touching on Islamic take over in europe but dont bring it up too aggressively because they might be islam sympathisers.

Be sure to integrate this into other activity so you don't seem too persistent. After a few occassions in the middle of a conversation bring up Strasserism. It's a more leftist leaning version of NATSOC that they probably have never heard of, so you wont scare them away with spooky words like nazi.

Just keep etching it in their brains, lie to them a little bit maybe. Also, act like you're discovering this with them instead of trying to convince them to join you. Just subtle things like this and you should have them red pilled in no time at all.

Also try bringing up how Jews invented communism and capitalism to benefit their wealth.

thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=j58V2vC9EPc&index=22&list=PLvpZqNdRKKxwCsLXIu9UhogroAOaURVX0

I have plenty of friends who are like this; the self-loathing, 'life means nothing', commie-loving, feminists. Usually people like this are so encroached in their own world view that their's nothing you can say to them without either being brushed off or ostracised. Just try to enjoy yourself, let them wallow in their own filth.

Lol...social engineering phyop...you guys...lol.

Strasserism idea is pretty genius actually. these illiterate fucks wont know anything about that, but we don't know their stances on Israel we can only assume but we will find out tomorrow night when we meet them. thank you user

Just watch alex jones with them, they will be woke in no time. Dont forget to buy those waterfilters for extra effect

they are pretty nihilistic but we must help our brothers and sisters in any way we can, we are personally responsible for these degenerates and feel the need to reverse what the fuck we did

no meme replies plz

Good luck. You'll need it.

thanks......

we must take in to context that one of these people are mentally fucked up, one of the guys was raped and now he is miraculously come out as gay, the girl is a fucking whore and has admitted to wanting our cocks