KINGDOM OF JERUSALEM

Christians are the only rightful owners of the Kingdom of Jerusalem. The Kikes-Muzzies dichotomy is presented as a lose-lose for us. Taking either one over the other means that we give up Jerusalem. We should support neither, both should be expelled from the Temple of our Lord.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/EustaceMullins-Mp3Archives1923-2010
thechristiansolution.com/doc2014/615_Amina.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jerusalem, aka Uru-Shalim was founded by Canaanites and named after their god Shalim.

Long live the holy Kingdom of Jerusalem!

It's ours.

it's technically french

Lol okay. It's yours.

not really how kingdoms work, but at least the french are christian

not for long they won't be

>a city in the desert

You can have it, kike slave.

>let's give up and larp as vikangz instead

fucking snowniggers

-Catholic- Christian. All protestants can have a subsaharian dick inside their bottoms.

Right, that goes without saying. Protestcucks are about as Christian as Muslims are

This. Christian Europe needs to expand.

>ITT: "cultural Christians" who project their hopeless pipe dream of creating a Nazi state onto Christianity, having no knowledge of Christianity
>probably support the Catholic Church
There is brimstone for everyone.

Christian Europe can't expand in it's own continent let alone others

>give up
what to give up? it's sandnigger/kike city
I fail to see how it's more important than deporting the non-whites

French is the headquarters of antichrists. Look at french revolution and their philosopers, their politics. Is like spain only religion they like is islam because is agaisny Christianity. There is no christian nation nowadays you jerk

Fuck off. Why would anyone want that shithole city or really anything in that whole shithole region? Because GOD loves the scumbag jew rats who live there? Fucking hell, chsristians are retarded.

>christian europe needs to expand
>is an amerimutt
>wants to conquer more non-white territory

Amen

>nazi state
>"i'm a larper so everyone else must be"
fuck off retard

>we lost so there's nothing to give up
that's the definition of giving up

he said its technically french so i assumed he meant so because of Godfrey, who was a Christian

>my protestcuck boomer dad shills for israel on a daily basis so that must mean every christian is a zionist
nothing worse than burger protestants

Where have I LARPed.
Your response doesn't sound very Christian. Probably because YOU are an atheist degenerate LARPer who champions "Christianity" because "MUH JUHROOSALUHMM!"
Grow up.

Don't let the zionists destroy history.

you're larping as a christian right now, protestcuck

cuántas copas tenés?

King Felipe claims the throne though.

do you actually believe in god and heaven and hell?

You didn't answer, why the fuck should we care about some jew shithole city in jew land? The "Holy Land" has never been anything more than a worthless backwards backwater and this christian obsession without that shithole is retarded.

Más q vos

FAGGOT

The Catholic Church preaches multitudes against the word of God (the Bible). Many Popes of the past have claimed themselves to be Gods, made reading the Bible a crime punishable by death, worship Mary and created a cash2heaven scheme. The current Pope says non-Christians (even those who don't claim to be Christian, like Muslims and atheists) go to Heaven and that homosexuality is fine.
How is this true Christianity? Remind me. Give me a few Bible verses to reinforce what you're saying too.
You can't, because the Bible for Catholics is like holy water for demons.

archive.org/details/EustaceMullins-Mp3Archives1923-2010

him and other 5 Italian nobles

why the fuck do you care about some worthless city in the desert you dumb fat fuck
why is that more important than your city and your country? especially when it's full of niggers NOW, you have the conviction to conquer a sand nigger city

Anyway, Jerusalem has already been taken by yours truly.

I would consider being a christian if there wasn't the whole "you have to pretend you're living forever and there's a magical daddy listening to you prayers" aspect. can't lie to myself like that

"Christians" are "Post-Prophetic Judaists". Christ and the vast majority of His followers weren't "Christians", they were Jews.

We roman catholic countries have a deep attachment to the holy land and we feel the call to defend it.

An heretic like you wouldn't understand

I know, all the complex beings in nature and the natural systems of Earth, and all the complexities of the universe, originated from absolutely nothing blowing up into something by itself. Makes perfect sense. Your ancestors were lumps of slime on rocks.

This illustration of Godfrey of Bouillon made by Doré is beautiful.

>Is against Catholic church
>posts Jesus the founder of the catholic church

Christians are a minority in the Middle East though, there are some Christians in the West Bank though.

>when you know nothing about the Bible

That's how recovering the holy land from the anglicans should look like.

eh. you want me to entertain your defeatism? it's jewish because Christianity gave up, retard, otherwise it would be ours.

copas de vino tendrás más.
t. 2 mundiales, 15 américas.

You're a heretic who claimed to be Christian, an inseparable part of Catholicism and then larped as one by telling Catholics what Christianity should be about. It literally be like me claiming I'm an Anglo and that Anglos wouldn't be in the UK. Don't want to be a catholic? Fine, don't LARP as a Christian then.

>why the fuck do you care that you've been defeated
You're a retard and a cuck if this has to be explained to you. I'd tell you that it's the historical mission of Christianity to take and hold Jerusalem and to turn it into a beacon of Christianity, that if it is a shithole it must be cleanesd and improved, and that such determination and common goal would be useful even at home. But instead I'll just ask you, why the fuck do you care about this thread? Why are you replying to this thread instead of killing niggers or whatever it is you want to do?

"you have to pretend you're living forever and there's a magical daddy listening to you prayers"
We're talking about Catholicism, not Pare de Sufrir.

That's where the "both (muslims and jews) should be expelled" part comes in

Muttland should be leveled to the ground.

god was intelligent enough to create everything that exists. creators are always more complex than their creations. so god being created without a cause doesn't make sense either, which makes christianity nonsensical too.
oh, so you are an atheist larping as a christian

You the idiot Catholic I was talking to who didn't believe in Satan?
Another case of Catholics making mountains out of molehills. Someone GREETS Mary, of course that is God telling us we must pray to Mary 12 times a day with our arses pointed out to Rome, correct? Jesus didn't command Peter to go to Rome, create a church in a gold palace with cardinals, bishops and priests that imposes a cash2heaven scheme, persecutes those who reads the Bible, supports Sodomy and paedophilia, worships Mary and other saints, preaches salvation by works and repeat nonsensical Latin phrases that nobody understands.
The ROMAN Catholic Church was founded by Constantine, not Peter.

I may very well be the most important biblical scholar since...

...Jesus.

>if you don't agree with my atheistic, highschooler version of catholicism then you must be an atheist

come back when you've turned 18

The father of Muhammad was of the priestly pagan tribe of Quaraysh, chiefs and keepers of the national treasure of the Kaaba, married to a Jewish lady who would insure Muhammad would be a Jew with divine rights to determine the fate of the pagan Kaaba - few questions asked by the Arabs.

The ones who did ask were beheaded.

Add in the power and might the large contingent of Jews in Arabia gave Muhammad, and he was all set to become their Messiah.

With Jewish help, Muhammad crushed all Quraysh resistance and forcibly converted them all to Islam. the rest of Arabia easily fell in line behind the "priestly tribe".

From there it was on to Jerusalem and beyond from one bloody battle to another.

Within 100 years, Jerusalem was free of Christianity, half of Christianity was in the hands of the Muslims and all of the Persian Empire was now Muslim.

God's Chosen People were once again saved.

Saved indeed from the followers of God's own Son, Jesus Christ.

thechristiansolution.com/doc2014/615_Amina.html

TL;DR
Early muslims were "moderate rebels" funded by jews to clear Christian blasphemers out of Jerusalem. Sound familiar?

The Bible says what Christianity is about. I get my doctrine from the Bible, not from some robed paedo in Rome. The Roman Church goes directly against the Bible in many areas that I have already specified.
If the Pope says that Muslims go to Heaven, newsflash: he ISN'T the head of a holy "church". Soz, luv, but you've been indoctrinated by the paedo who touched you during communion.

I don't understand your issue with mary.

>What the fuck those people see Maria as the ideal women because che was chosen by god to give birth to our lord Jesus Christ, that pure Heresy fuck those Jesus lovers they will burn in 3,5 hells while Satan and that liberal Obama is fucking them in their ass

What the fuck is your problem?
I hope you aren't are muslim or baptist or the like?

> in the Temple and porch of Solomon men rode in blood up to their knees and bridle reins
>The Jews assembled in their synagogue, and the Franks burned it over their heads

Beautifull

Because you literally pray to Mary.
Are you the 'tard who doesn't believe in Satan and used a salad "analogy" to not respond to arguments?
>Jesus lovers
I don't care how much you love Jesus. If you aren't saved, you WILL BURN IN HELL.

Matthew 7:21-23:

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

This is how you get saved:

Ephesians 2:8-9:

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

>you WILL BURN IN HELL
I didn't know that we have god in this thread.
Well that*s a suprise.
I have actually no pants on. I feel kinda embarassed.

The Bible says you will.

literally the >tfw to smart version of catholicism, kek

...who descends from Frenchmen

>Bible and Catholic Church disagree with something
>listen to the word of God (the Bible) instead of the word of man
>somehow doing something wrong

Then why catholic church has been doing complete opposite of what Jesus teached it's whole existence and all in all just seems like a basic jewish moneymaking and oppression of free thinking and spirituality scheme?

I view the elites of the Catholic Church lower than Muslims.

>hey i know it's been 1500 years but let me tell you what REAL Christianity is all about

jesus christ you´re worse than pagans

Who was the fist ppl to be received by Faggolipe? The LGBT antichrist community

The Salad analogy is the perfect analogy between different readings of the bible in specially between traditional and fundamentalist churches.

And no I will never believe in Satan.That's not doctrine of the church that very strictly believes in him but just my personal something.

I myself am not part of the Church. But is hold it at the highest respect. If the Catholic Church falls than Christianity will fall with it.

so you can be catholic while believing god is not listening to your prayers and there is no heaven and hell?
wow, dude, that's a weird interpretation of the bible if I ever heard one

God hasn't changed. Doctrine shouldn't change. If it ain't Biblical, it ain't right.
>doesn't believe in Satan
Okay, you're one of those wishy-washy ones who say the Bible is "metaphorical". You'll believe Satan when he's burning alongside you and your local priest, Hanny boy.

Because you decided to look at it this way.
I don't blame you for it.
As a Finn I expect you to be Lutheran and Luther said all those things.

I don't have a good oppinion of Luther.

>weird interpretation of the bible if I ever heard one
you haven't heard any, if you had you wouldn't be asking babby's first theological question

I'm all ears
>inb4 I have nothing so I'll tell you to not be lazy and look it up yourself

>metaphorical
Parts are metaphorical parts are proverbs.
Parts are very clear and only with lots of effort misleading. Like the fact that Jesus made Peter as the Administrator of his church and founded with this the tradition of the Papacy.

Don't listen to him, he is Catholic.
Noah's ark has been found and it's the exact length and in the exact place the Bible states (300 Egyptian cubits and at Mount Ararat, Turkey).

>Because you decided to look at it this way.

Well in what way you look at it?
Any reasons why i should change my mind on it?

Nothing to do with which sky fairy you praise

The Bible literally says Satan exists. It speaks of a battle between Satan and Michael. When Jesus speaks metaphorically, he usually says.
>Jesus makes Peter his administrator
>Peter doesn't go to Rome and administrate cardinals, bishops, priests, paedos
Something's off.

I keep asking questions in Great Britain, and getting no answers.

There is no doubt, a Revolution is long overdue in Great Britain. Illuminati think they owe nobody any answers. They can't be asked to answer, or respond, or act appropriately.

There is too much shit and nonsense in Great Britain.

Catholic are awesome!

The island of Great Britain should be sunk.

>cuckstianity
>cucktolicism
>this whole thread

So THIS is what Jesus meant when he spoke to Peter!

fucking hell not even our priests act like that

>You'll believe Satan when he's burning alongside you and your local priest, Hanny boy.

Unless your wrong, I which case you wasted your toil and your words. :)

Deus Vult brother!

reminder that we need /rel/

lmao your flag has a christian cross

>pagan Britain
>blue-painted faggots dancing naked in the trees, smearing faeces all over their bodies
>Christian Britain
>largest empire in human history
>atheist Britain
>soggy cuck island filled with leftists, feminists and Muslims
Obviously that is Christianity's fault.

wtf is he supposed to be doing?

Henlo guise my name is chaim and i am russian gopnik frum the soviet republic of moldavia. i am the best tovarisch in my local branch of the one party from my city of kishnev and i support russia with all my might, since they will save us from the evil capitalists. Also i am 1/4 jewish like marx and engles, my heroes also were

How is not having an interest in some jew city defeatism? Why does "The Holy City of Jewrusalem" matter? It's a shithole and it always has been. It has never had any relevance to civilized society, it's christian retards and the jews they descend from who care about it.

>unless your wrong
>your
>what is grammar
This is what Christopher Hitchens meant when he said that atheists are more intelligent.
I'm not wrong. If you are wrong (you are), you will burn in Hell (you will). Just give the Bible a chance. It might resonate with you.

>on this peter i will build my church of rhythmic slapping

What did he mean by this?

Deus Vult brothers, let retake the Hply City from the muzzies and kikes for our kike that died on the stick.

I'm implying that the lands will be cleared from moonworshipping sand niggers, maggot feeding Moldovian.

They won't. We are in the end times.

>Well in what way you look at it?
I think that the Catholic Church is the leader of Christianity and its unifying Institution. Many denomination come along very nicely because they are unified in their hate on it. Many denominations only exist because catholics brought Christianity to them. The whole unification attempts are always led by the Catholic Church. Imagine there were no catholc Church. All that is left are 30thousand brands of Protestantism some of those like this: And a bunch of always arguing Orthodox churches that can't get any action or reform through and will continue excomunitcating each other all some weeks.
Christianity is dead if the Church is dead.

>Not knowing that Godfrey called himself "advocate" instead of king because the only true King of Jerusalem is pic related.

efforts are better spent on domestic issues and on cities you already control you dipshit lardass nigger

We are roman, you dirty heretic.

fuck forgot the file