How do I overcome my cognitive bias that white people from countries not in the anglosphere lack sapience compared to...

How do I overcome my cognitive bias that white people from countries not in the anglosphere lack sapience compared to anglos? I can't take anything they say seriously, especially if they are talking in their native language.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JVPCQnFOnUY
youtube.com/watch?v=EDiup1g3eU4
youtube.com/watch?v=d-9AOxbNc_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=WCr8_TgdS60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Compare them to nonwhite person from not the anglosphere. Fellow white sapience restored

As someone working in trade, making money on customers from the Anglosphere and 14 other groups, the Anglos are by far the most polite (Americans from west coast especially) and universally the most stupid of all European nations.

Every nation has some flaws, like the French and Turks are skimpy, Poles have anger issues, Spaniards and Italians talk too much and are unreasonably sexist, but the absolute dumbest nations are the Brits (especially the English), the Americans, Australians and Canadians.

No idea about NZ and no one understands the Irish. Not even the Irish.

Welcome to the club. There's a reason the British empire spread out as far as it did for as long as it did; civilization, and an excellent navy

>inb4 toilet cleaner

It spoiled you cunts to levels just incomprehensible.

>not making money on selling elaborate electronic plungers
>not cleaning HRM's toilet with gilded plungers
son you're missing out

toilet cleaner

>ad hominems

>we wuz romanz and shiet
A gypsy calling other people names, wow.

I wasn't calling you a toilet cleaner I was just telling you what the response to your post would be
a fucking leaf doesn't know what inb4 means imagine my shock

>I wasn't calling you a toilet cleaner I was just telling you what the response to your post would be
Oh. Didn't get that, sorry.

Indeed, I haven't notice the inb4. I was just completely shocked that Romania has internet.

Your post is funny because those "smarter" nations tend to be shittier than Anglo nations. I wonder how that works.

I'll tell you how. Practically every Anglo country feasts on achievements of their ancestors.

learn another language. See how hard that is to do. I live in France and am amazed at how hard it is to learn, and how four year olds are better at it than me after a year of study...

Employer fag here.
This literally proves that anglos are mental midgets.
As someone living in a multicultural shithole like Canada I had lots of opportunities to compare peoples from around the world by working with them in different scenarios.
Although there might be a bigger group of really intelligent people in Anglo societies, an average Jo Blow is dumber than a sack of bricks.
Here's the thing, I worked with lots of Europoors, especially Polacks. I also used to share that same stupid bias against people who speak language I do not understand, until I realized that I am acting like some sort of sub human for discrediting fellow white people simply for the fact of them speaking another language. Don't get me wrong, lots of them were dumb and annoying as shit and clinging to the stereotypes, however when it came to work that requires thinking on the spot and creative solutions, average polack will leave anglo far behind EVERY FUCKING TIME. Canadians and Amerimutts will run around like headless chickens, have pointless meetings, call managers, Polack will stop, mutter some kurwas under his nose will come up with something. Sometimes people don't like them because them being unorthodox and doing things "not Canadian way". It's like 250 years of their history being complete shit really taught them a lot. Typical Janush might be an ignorant fuck on the matters of the current affairs, but fuck I will take a Polish worker over anglo anyday, once you get past their habit for insubordination, stubbornness and breaking rules they are really irreplaceable.

What makes them so dumb, in your opinion?

The fact someone made a thread on Sup Forums that effected him.

Non-Brits should be subjugated

You don't I am afraid, they are the petulant children of the Anglos world. We must drag them along behind us kicking and screaming - as always.

Anglos are subhumans, non-Anglo Whites are the Whitest.

sapience is inversely proportional to the number of government schools per capita, so yeah, you're right.

except for the uk, they're reasoning abilities are just as bad as retards from sweden or some such country.

white is an anglo concept

This man sings in

youtube.com/watch?v=JVPCQnFOnUY - Lithuanian

youtube.com/watch?v=EDiup1g3eU4 - Russian

youtube.com/watch?v=d-9AOxbNc_Q - Ukrainian

So you still think that you are the special?

Remember what happened the last time you tried that?

It worked?

How your welsh studies?

youtube.com/watch?v=WCr8_TgdS60

Anglos are as far beyond other whites as they are beyond abbos.

yes, especially beyond frenchmen *sarcasm*

Well it's pretty easy:
Ponder at the absolute state of Canada - it's Anglos.
Consider how the Roterham situation been handled by Anglos.
Think about the land of Amerimutts. There were Anglos once before they started to plant degeneracy all over the world.
Australians lost a war to Emus and caused an environmental disaster after environmental disaster introducing species and destroying them lavishly.
Anglo offspring wages a retarded religious war in Northern Ireland.

If that doesn't help then you may never be able to overcome your Dunning-Kruger paradox.

Non anglo whites aren't white, they're a swarthy yellow.

pedale

We let the jews play their games because we enjoy a challenge. They're almost as good as us at trolling the swarthy euros.

>If I succeed it's my Anglo superiority
>If I fail it's the Joos

Lol, neck yourself or enjoy your ugly as shit daughter being plowed by pakis or both

>effected
You fucking imbecile.