I'm done with politics

I'm officially done following politics. I don't even know who to support anymore. It looks like Trump is just another Zionist plant, so what the fuck now? And it's not like I can change anything, so I'm done. By now I thought we would have MAGA'd

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Goodbye forever Sup Forums

You're here for life

politics has always been the ultimate blue pill anyway.
its the same as being a sports fan.

What do you mean

What is the 'ultimate red pill' then

Trump is smarter stronger and more powerful than the crafty jew. He does not fear them like alot of anons here do. They can be outmanuvered and controled and once they are they can and will be made to work for us for a change. Doubters that this can be done are true cucks who think jews are superior to whites and invincible. They arent. They can be beat.

Remember, 9/11 happened on Trumps front door step. He knows what the fuck these (((guys))) are about. Hes using the python approach rather than the flashbang method but that doesnt mean its not gonna happen. Have faith; we are the chosen ones, not (((them))).

>frumpf gud juus bad
>foah dee shess!

Atleast we can still Troll.

Also if Trump is a puppet, it proves there is bigger people than him controlling the scenes and playing the public.

Trump still proves something.

Puppet=bigger things behind trump controlling him and playing population

or

everything we learned thus far about Trump is a lie and he'll pull out a 4D chess card

Theocracy

The system of German Idealism
youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

I don’t normally post on pol but reading your post gave me cancer.

I am sorry to hear that

Ow please do, and take all the other conspiracy retards with you. You'll never be happy because you believe in insane stories.

I am interested to know what it is about him that would necessarily need to be a lie in order to restore your trust?

Find something positive to do with your life. Instead of being a pathetic shill.

>OP thinks he can leave.
HaHaHaHa good luck with that.

So in other words, it's no different then any other Presidential election ever in American history. Why do you think in every election less then half the fucking people even bother voting. Most of the people who vote just choose the lesser of two evils, and only small minority groups ever suck the dick of one candidate to no end

There is nothing wrong with siding with the Jews.

Antisemitism is the reason Middle East is so fucked up right now. It was about time someone started addressing the ragheads.

See you tomorrow faggot

What is this, the 20th post you've made now? Stale!

The absolute state of lefty pol shilling

I absolutely agree with this. I hope isreal conquers the entire middle east and brings order to the muslim savages. I just dont appreciate them trying to scheme us into doing it for them for free

Do you know how I know Trump is on our side? When Soros did speech st a conferance, and was namibg enemies of europe, he named Trump.

hah ya right faggot see you here in an hour and then forever

>concern shilling

Check

Oh you must be one of those Amerijews, there to spread the diversity agenda!

Estonia is multicultural, they have russians

ENRICHED

>I'm officially done following politics. I don't even know who to support anymore. It looks like Trump is just another Zionist plant, so what the fuck now? And it's not like I can change anything, so I'm done. By now I thought we would have MAGA'd

There is also your grandmother in the full picture.

And yours and your sisters outside of it in the background. :^)

Agartha.

That sounds straight up evil and i hope they didnt fall for it.

Well, you do it all the fucking time...

>By now I thought we would have MAGA
You can't even make yourself great, and you want America to spring up?

It's a 1:1 relationship, I promise all of you that right now. You may feel like the earth was salted, so you cannot grow, you cannot be a man, and you are correct. But you will learn! ONLY THEN will America truly be great. And she will be Great.

You should end you miserable existence.

>What is the 'ultimate red pill' then
It's in darwinism. Everybody wants everything to get better for everybody, the truth is the failures must keep on failing. It is bluepilled to want whites to make more children, it's much better to enjoy seeing the weak-minded fail to reproduce while the unjewed keep doing it. It is bluepilled to want nations with failed ideologies and mentalities to succeed, it is much better to watch them take their cucked thinking to the grave.

The failures must keep on failing. In fact, failing is literally the very best thing they can do.

Yes please leave. We don't want blackpillers on our team. We'll get the RAISE Act passed without you depressive losers.

Its like obama had this complex where he thought if i cant be white them no one can be. He pulled that same shit in us. Shitskin rapefugee resettlement legit one and only criteria was which towns in america theh could find with highest %white people. I shit you not; they publicly announced it and we proud of themselves for it

Plato's Philosopher kings

It's now when it gets interesting, you get to make new alliances meet new friends and hate yourself for choosing zionism with a blindfold.

no there isn't

Advaita Vedanta

>Demoralization tactics
>Concern trolling

You are far too obvious.

National transhumanism

That girl with the red hair looks kinda cute, though

The Bible

((()))

>Here for life

Nah, it was pretty easy to quit coming here. Just check around occasionally to see if anything new is going on. Honestly, I used to like browsing Sup Forums pre-Trump. The Ron Paul/Zimmerman era was fun, but now this board is just too cancerous. Thought Trump's victory would be cool for Sup Forums, but too many shills and r/the_donald faggots ruined it here. I guess the main stream exposure of this board was its downfall.

Deny degeneracy
Make a clear border between you and it
Kill everything degenerate
Give them three years

So yet another reason i must vote republican in 18 and 20. I don't understand why you shills think that convincing Sup Forums autists Trump is some jew shill will make all of us want to vote for the democrat open borders jew shill? at least with Trump we get some lube with the ass fucking.

good, you're waking up. be patient amerigoy, your eyes will adjust

thanks for the blogpost
liked and subscribed

>so what the fuck now?
Become a monk and restore civilization like St. Benedict

Seriously, for the USA there's no other way

You still post on heem?

whats heem?

Nevermind, you're not the one I want

Between Jill and this I wonder who the rejects are going to choose.

This it's how Trump wins.

Your post just gave Alex Jones a stroke! I hope you're proud of yourself, you bastard!