Africa for Africans, Europe for Europeans

Is Sup Forums ready for the red wave?

We're going to be taking back our land - and properly this time.

And America for Native Americans and Mexicans. Fuck off back to Europe, white boys.

i despise Indians and i HATE my ancestors for being too cowardly and not finishing you parasites off.

>implying you white boys arent parasites yourselfs
keep destroying the land cleetus

This has been done already. In zimbabwea. Less than a year later mugabe literally begged them to return. White people enable industrialized society which has the ability to support exponentially more people than an agrarian economy ever could. Youre killing the golden goose here you knuckleheads

Based.

>developing land is destroying it
Pure nigger logic

So, how many have you finished off?

If it were Native Americans I'd say ok, but this land is not yours Paco. I met a Native American who wasn't fond of Mexicans.

>this is developement for cleetus
Get the fuck out of here, honkey. Back to Europe, so you can develop over there.

If SA goes into RAHOWA mode I will go there and fight for the whites. I swear it. I wasn't born yet to help in Rhodesia but I am a competent war fighter and wont let it happen again.

Let the niggers have Africa. They can all go back to their ancestral home to get aids and/or malaria and die of starvation in a mud hut

Oh, i got an idea. You send us your white citizens, and we will send you our black citizens. Hell, i would accept my state to pay billions for that sort of deal! Don't forget to seal the borders afterwards, though.

>resources

You do understand technology doesn't grow on trees. You need industry for that cool iPad and computer you are using this very moment. Something you culturally appropriated from whites by the way.

So you are also for throwing people of extreme black skin pigmentation out, after all, they are not natives. Or you just hate whites for being better than you?

Fuck you nigga, I want that pale white girl pussy of the Pacific Northwest.

t. Black

....he typed. On his computer. Thats built out of rare earth metals extracted from that very mine.

I dont think you understand how far along we are in societal advancement. Theres really no going back at this point. You need white people to survive

> You do understand technology doesn't grow on trees
If he is black, he might unironically believe it. It grows on trees planted by Dr.Dre, the famous scientist and rapper.

reminder about the EFF

you know, if you really believe in Africa for Africans, Europe for Europeans, you know who you have to throw out of your country first. not the whites, but the ones who look like them. the ones who started the slave trade, and benefit off the racial tension here. the ones who own the papers telling you who to hate. after you've cast out the white man, these university professors and journalists will turn you against each other; bantu against hutu against xhosa

Kaffer hond

R2P.

hi richard spencer.

?

Chink here, it'll all be ours one day

Google it. Image they pull this shit on 4 million whites. I'm pretty sure there will be an international scene. Besides, they've seen what happens. These kaffers know they need the white man, even if it's just to order them around.

how naive, shame on you. don't you know that the term white genocide, a factual description of what happens in your country and in zim with the farm attacks, is considered a racist conspiracy theory term across the west?

>Africa for Africans, Europe for Europeans
It's a deal

>I'm pretty sure there will be an international scene.
>implying the UN gives a shit about white people
If it does kick of in SA there will be a dogpile on the part of the western media to keep the information coming out of the country to a slow drip. There is a narrative for multiculturalism they need to keep up, a civil war between the niggers, coloreds, and whites in South Africa will destroy it. FFS they keep Nelson Mandela on a pedestal but forget he was a legitimate terrorist when he was sent to prison.

>they want to model themselves after a failed state like Zimbabwe
>they wrote their anti-white banners in English
Why don't all the whites in sa just leave this lost cause?

The world for Germans.

Niggers in SA would drop like flies in the millions before they even got a chance to fight the whites. I don't think you realize how many of them literally only exist because of gibs from the government taken from white tax money.

AIDS, obesity, reliance on welfare, reliance on white doctors, lack of gun ownership, the fact that the officers and people with real combat experience in South Africa are white etc. the list goes on

In a situation where niggers start a war the country will fall apart, but nigger casualties will be in the millions, perhaps tens of millions as niggers flee the burning ruins of their mudhuts into neighboring nations causing chaos

All the whites have to do is defend themselves with their stashes of guns and not go crazy with ethnic cleansing and they "win".

>but nigger casualties will be in the millions
I get that, but thinking the UN human rights committee will comment on how much of a fuck up their experiment in South Africa is silly.