World Trigger

What does Sup Forums think about world trigger?

the manga specifically

is it back from hiatus?

I fucking wish

he's fucking died, isn't he.

He said he was okay like a month ago in a volume extra

I wonder if the magazine is too saturated and he can't come back yet until something gets axed

It's a good story, I just wish it was written by someone else.

What's wrong with Ashihara's writing?

It sucks

Do you think WT would work under a monthly schedule, better than this months-long hiatus, right?

I think that the author is fucking dead

Probably, HXH's last comeback coincided with AssClass ending, so we need to wait for the new series to start dying before WT can return.

I love it but honestly other than Osamu's progression, the battles, and select characters I can't give a real reason why I like it so much I wouldn't really be a able to argue with someone who'd say it was generic because to certain extent their right.
I feel it has some kind of charm to it that made me over look that toei cruelty. Seriously though pierrot would of done a better job then them.
what a cock tease it went on hiatus right before Hyuse's debut match but not as bad as hunter's parting .

Never come back.

The maincast is cool but hes dragging shit out with characters that i cant even remember the names of.

>Seriously though pierrot would of done a better job then them

nigga did you even see what they did to the sousei adaption? Its absolute dogshit and it makes the toei world trigger adaptation look passable

It was my favorite Jump manga running in the magazine.

I sorta wish we could have one WT thread in /spa/ so I could see how many Hyuseposters we have.

>sousei
Implying I give a fuck about some shit kishi was shilling I'm good.
I don't hate the toei adaptation hell I could probably rewatch it just would of been better if any other studio did it toei can't even keep one piece and db's animation consistent. and those are are arguable the most popular series in all of anime and manga.

The battles are really well written for a shonen battle manga. The focus on teamwork is unparalleled in the demographic. There are probably better manga out there focused at different audiences (Point me to them so I can read them) but I don't see anything similar in Jump or similar publications. Also the trigger mechanic is well thought out with a balance of rigidity and freedom in the form of the slots and combinations.

fair enough the last two major fights were probably my favorite because of how much they focused on teamwork. I suppose its just that trigger doesn't look like much on the surface and perhaps the pacing turns some away.
ironically all the characters in pic-related are my favorites it was probably the best fight in the series so far

osamu is the only reason i read this manga. i can't even remember the white haired mc's name nor i cared for his character. and the whole respawn thing during a fucking war is garbage too.

Osamu is the best actual underdog protagonist I've seen in WSJ.

>lure in readers by making the classic OP shonen protag with the tragic backstory the coverboy for the series
>the real MC was the fucking four eyed underdog

The keikaku never ends. Osamu in the front of the lead cover page when?

A chill manga to read that does the team-style tournament thing well. And a series that had no shitposting but actual discussion when the chapters came out going by how chill the threads were. We didn't even have bump post except for the 5 more minute ones.

even jap with their love for marry sue agreed.
osamu won both popularity pol while mc goes down to 4th

The huge cast of characters is what makes it worthwhile for me. I cant think of another manga that does this as well as WT.

is Yuma the definite mc I always saw it the other way around

agreed I can't really think of one I dislike off the top of my head

I think some series should start getting the axe around the end of this month.
Like U19 or Samon.
Could get interesting.

The official statement is that both of them, Chika and Jin are the protagonists but otherwise it's pretty obvious that Osamu's the protagonist and Yuma is the deuteragonist despite dumb ass new sites thinking it's the opposite.

The only reason that Osamu never gets to be on a Jump cover is because Yuma has a more striking design and his duck face works well with whatever comedic thing they want to do.

>Jin is an MC
Nah, he been flagged for death forever. He's like the good guy Doflamingo or Hisoka of WT

Post more of this semen demon.

Samon is undergoing finale-tier developments, so I could see it ending in four to eight chapters.

U19's first ranking was abysmal, so the "axed in under 19 chapters" meme could be a solid possibility depending on how it does the next few weeks.

not him but I really can't find much sorry user

Excuse me, best page coming through.

That's the official statement you idiot.

I found some decent ones if you want em

>rigger mechanic is well thought out with a balance of rigidity and freedom in the form of the slots and combinations.
I honestly wanna see a game made of the trigger system. I wouldn't mind it just being rank wars the entire time.

reminder to wsjd kun that volume 15 is out. please rip it if you can.

>Nasu didn't even need the bullets to spiral like that, she just really wanted to style on her opponent
I love her and the other bullet idiot, Izumi.

A turned based strategy with a held action/trigger system in place would be a pretty good barebones.

I was thinking about this as well a while ago you could make your own border agent with customized artillery create a squad with friends pvp all day. It'd be rank wars which literally makes it self.

Official or not, the status of Jin and Chika as the main characters of the story really feels like it pales in comparison to that of the other two.

In terms of individual relevance I'd say Osamu ≥ Yuma >> Chika >>> Jin

I'll stop now

i love it but im kinda starting to think it will never return and if it does the author will close it in like 5 chapters with a shitty "the adventure continues!" ending and please kill me

Suwash Borders is already a great game in and of itself. If they fleshed it out to make the trigger system a bit more depth then they could have something really amazing on their hands.

Muh dick.

ok I'm done for real now

i wont continue

i have so many world trigger pics its actually embarassing

It was one of those generic types, then rank wars came with sci-fi sports genre shift, and fuckton of top-tier waifus and husbandos. Pic related best boy and my husbando.

Fan community is very active and pixiv is still supplying me with my daily WT intake, so the hiatus doesn't bother me as much as i thought it would.

No one is denying that you idiot, I'm saying it.

>both popularity polls

Don't forget the Valentine's Day polls

Ashihara has such slow snail pacing I don't think it would

Do my eyes deceive me?

A world trigger thread?

>Do my eyes deceive me?
probably.
hope it last till morning I'm tired asf

I liked it although I only read a few chapters.
It's the only series I've ever predicted would last that actually did.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Translation?

Also is there any shirtless Osamu fan art?

I expected this series to be canned in less than 30 chapters and was surprised when it got that anime announcement.

It took a long time for me to warm up to this series (after dropping it and retrying it again a few times) but it really payed off in the long run and I'm glad I stuck with it.

No clue what most of it says, but I'm pretty sure the last panel is Yuma saying "Don't do it, Osamu".

I am the opposite

Series I end up reading and liking are usually the ones that survive

I dropped it after it became a sports manga with weapons.

>little bit of neighbor content.
>tournament, tournament, tournament.
>non fight related character stuff
>tournament, tournament, tournament
>very little bit of neighbor anything.

Also, the sameface very much a real thing in this manga. I tried reading a few chapters and outside of glasses and hairclips it is hard to tell the females apart.

man im getting so tired of waiting but when it does come back i'll just get sucked back in. I want to see osamu troll the fuck out of more people and I want to see suwa shoot his shotgun at more opponents that are unaffected by it.

It's enjoyable. I'm starting to get worried though.

I miss it a lot. Now that I think about it I'm starting to forget basic things like the Trigger types. Please come back Ashihara.

>If I were stronger, I wouldn't be such a burden to Kuga...
>If my Trion were just a little higher...!
>Eating proteins stimulates the growth of of muscles
>So to increase my Trion count I would have to...?
>Don't do it, Osamu.

Oh, and the comic is titled 'Neighbor Meal'.

Just a heads up; Jump SQ may issue is out.

Where did you get this? And where can I find the rest of the chapter please?

Yuma a fluffycute

They are only tron hips. I bet her real body has no curve at all. She always under the blanket because this.

>HxH hiatus EXACTLY when the story really takes off
It hurts. I know Japs have a weird bullshit code when it comes to their works, but I really wish Ashihara would get/have an assistant draw. He could supervise it and even help out if he was feeling like it, because let's be honest, WTs art really isn't something spectacular.

Rereading is worth it
Especially if your first readthrough was with fan scanlation

The place it stopped at was the worse possible one

>Hyuse March
>Chika possibly shooting someone
>Yuzuru out for blood
>Godzuma rematch

Also the expeditions were just like 2 matches away

When is our Osamu going stop sucking?

Thanks user.

Though now I feel bad for not saving the continuation to this particular strip.

Awfulness of child soldiers.
I didn't notice it at first but the kids will have to kill soldiers who can't use bailout if they go to other planets.
Their training system looks game but the true purpose is to make them used to cut or shoot humans. Chika may be the only one who understands this.

It's a rescue mission though and Aftokrator likely adopted the bailout function.

After putting in a good two years of hard grinding and exercise.

As for short term gains he at least has the potential to pull of the incredible keikaku that will help his team survive against Nino Squad and forever win Hyuse's respect. Maybe.

He will ditch the bailout, won't he?

They will be at risk of either getting captured or killed though

Wasn't the bail out function limited to a certain range of the ship or something?

I don't think they will let him

During the match that is

>steals Karasuma's Geist
>can't use it efficiently because Trion Level = 2
>has the Bail Out modded out of it to compensate

How's that for a powerup?

On that note how far in the future is T2 getting their own custom Triggers? It will happen at some point but I think it's pretty far away. Assuming World Trigger actually continues.

You also forgot to mention
>whether or not Osamu will be madman enough to remoe Bail-Out for more Trigger options

>He said he was okay like a month ago in a volume extra
Famous last words

* remove

Rest in peace to our man Ashihara Daisuke.

>be homophobic in 2017

It's comfy as fuck with great waifus and husbandos but I'm really worried about it never coming back or being cancelled because of the long ass hiatus
He spends too much time setting up plot and on everyday stuff , doesn't spend enough time for the serious stuff which the world trigger universe has potential for
Don't get me wrong I love wt but it's clear its not reaching it's potential. Even it not getting a better studio for the anime adaption felt like a teased boner that will never reach cum status
And I miss my boy Ikoma ;_;7 I wish his team would come out on smash borders

I can deal with the rest of the writing if the tactical action is still up to par.

The smash borders team are really dedicated

They keep bringing new triggers every month and adding new features to keep people interested

wtfags suffering continues.

Should change it to monthly. The series is not even little bit important on WSJ after all.