Free French Guiana!

No more colonialism, no more slavery! Hundreds march against foreign oppression!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=anWV7cnvGp0

Other urls found in this thread:

theconversation.com/amp/the-rise-of-violence-in-french-guiana-has-roots-in-the-colonial-past-71437
m.youtube.com/watch?v=j924OdOVwOo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj0EdmTNXYg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=K7ECx0nDLKY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2ekzydfqq7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The rise of violence in French Guiana has roots in the colonial past
theconversation.com/amp/the-rise-of-violence-in-french-guiana-has-roots-in-the-colonial-past-71437

Europeans need to GTFO of South America, they don't belong here

The same people that will fall for this would fall for a Malvinas argentinas campaign.

They really think that things will get better if they get independence.

Niggers

This is going to end just like Haiti and Liberia.

Malvinas Will be argentinas If they want to be

ssshhh sweet child, let it happen. Let the dumb cunts think they can take on a European nation. I would happily support the frenchies on this one.

lol

>Implying France would fight against it

They'd follow the Corbyn way

>They'd follow the Corbyn way
Please god no.
As much as we have a great tradition of fucking with the frogs, I would happily join the French Foreign legion to fight back the dindu's. While france do have their own problems, I hope they can keep their other houses in check.

The people have had enough
m.youtube.com/watch?v=j924OdOVwOo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj0EdmTNXYg

They're tired of forced multiculturalism and acceptance of mass immigration. French cuckery needs to be stopped!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=K7ECx0nDLKY

Macron NOT welcome
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2ekzydfqq7k

France didn't even keep Algeria m8, they can't resist self-determination

Guiana for the guianese

the shitskins take over the world
what a time to be alive

Only taking their own land back

>1 million niggers want independence

Only if the other 1 million currently living in mainland France also go back, otherwise no deal.

>I would support the French in keeping a million niggers dumping their excess into Paris

France is the dumbest country in Europe for not doing like Britain did and only keeping naval bases and small islands.

Why do you guys want a colony of 1 million niggers being in the EU and able to come and move around schengen? France's 3 million non-whites living overseas are a massive contributor to the millions of non-whites in France today.

All their colonies work like that.

Ever wonder why London it's full of pakis?

Absolutely leave them to fuck it up all by themselves (which they will)
no aid ,no support, no military and let them police themselves......I'll get some popcorn ,cant wait!

Those are descendants of nigger slaves. That land is not their land.

But French Guiana is not a colony, but a French exclave. Also, curse be John VI for had given French Guyana back to France after Napoleonic Wars.

why the fuck would you want french guiana?

No we're the dumbest country in Europe for ever helping you create that modern day Babylon hellhole that are the US

true