SWEDEN MAYBE

haaretz.com/world-news/europe/.premium-1.831763

I can't access the article but the headline seems interdasting. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/world-news/europe/.premium-1.831763
pewtube.com/user/Alt_Right_Cache/8PbxoYf
archive.is/HzjW6
savemysweden.com/brutal-violence-rape-as-swedish-teenagers-invite-migrants-to-a-party/
rt.com/news/343753-germany-refugees-males-statistics/
bbc.com/news/magazine-35444173
translate.google.ca/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.welt.de/regionales/hamburg/article151097419/Extrem-fordernd-unzuverlaessig-und-aufdringlich.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LxHn2HijoF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>haaretz
What's next, israeltoday.com? You kikes aren't even trying anymore

Well they're not lying.

>You all gonna die if that happens

>(((people smugglers)))

swedish government

Thoughts:

>written in 2015
>written by Paul Joseph Watson

I'd say this is borderline irrelevant now

I meant about the Haaretz article.

>How Sweden Became a Thriving Base of neo-Nazi Ideology
read more: haaretz.com/world-news/europe/.premium-1.831763

If girls wanted them they would not have to rape. Interracial couples are extremely uncommon in Sweden. They all live by themselves in huge ghettos that are become lawless zones. Interaction between natives and immigrants is essentially nonexistent, unless as victims of random crime or when buying a turk pizza

>or when buying a turk pizza
Swedes eat T*rd Pizza? Confirmed cucks.

I think you are more cuck than us. A majority of Swedes are anti-immigration.

As for eating pizza I am against such shit food, but that's where you would encounter a muslim in your daily life — unless you live in Malmö, but that's idiotic

You boycott such places. No exceptions.

> Paul Joseph Watson
WELL IMAGINE MY SHOCK

This goy knows what's up

Pizzerias' or Malmö? I'd boycott both. I visited Malmö once, it was a ghosttown full of subhuman trash. As for pizza turks use the cheapest ingredients they can find, would probably use rat meat if they could get away with it

>boycott based turk takeaway

turks are caucasians just like us, they have an ancient and sophisticated culture. I'd rather eat turk kebab and pizza than slav 'food'.

That is probably the most accurate meme of Sweden I seen here. We are ruled by an almighty faceless bureaucracy

Well, the headline is ridiculous:

> a secret network operating out of Malmo made sure the Nazi idea stayed alive
read more: haaretz.com/world-news/europe/.premium-1.831763

> Nazis apparently lurked and inter-bred for 70 years, and it's only because of this that Swedes feel a bit of nationalist pride and desire for self-preservation.

Some of the Jewiest Jewing going.

Estonians are Ugrians mr failcross

>A majority of Swedes are anti-immigration
Yes, all 5 of them.
Isn't Stockholm worse?

Fuck off, shitskin.

>implying these women aren't willingly opening their legs for kebab cock and coal-black third world Africans.

Why do you think the women overwhelmingly support the (majority male) migrants?

Haha nazis in Malmö, yeah that's the last place you would find a strong nazi presence. There is like a nazi village being built in rural Mid-Sweden though.

kek.
Enough with this MUH SWEDISH WIMMEN meme already...nobody really wants to fuck a 6f3 orc with shaming man jaw.

> A majority of Swedes are anti-immigration.
Well why don't you show it in your politics?

I know, I know, you've got a repressive government:
> It's illegal to criticize the immigration policy!
> It's illegal to say something that puts Sweden in a bad light!

pewtube.com/user/Alt_Right_Cache/8PbxoYf -- 9 mins 30s in, some poor woman whose kid was taken from her because she said something bad about Sweden. (I find that hard to believe, actually, that's surely over-simplified, but it's along those lines.)

Spread this message to your countrymen

Sweden is lost.

First you remove your memeflag and show your geo one
Second, here is the full article: archive.is/HzjW6
Third: gives us the link to tharticle featured in your pic, OP

Women support popular politics to not be outside the group. Dating outside the group is not what women does. They can promote it, but don't do it. You know nothing.
Polls show this.

No Stockholm isn't worse. Its suburbs are far away from the centre. The elite lives there, you really think theu would have non-Aryans in their neighborhood? Think again

they are a country that depends on russians mass raping them to raise their genetic variation from the inbred mess it declines into.

never had a turkish girl get so drunk she pissed herself on her bed, still rest easy knowing that estonian slut got sent home penniless after her sex holiday over here.

I really just want Swedish girls raped repeatedly until they either die out or change

We don't go that high up in Europe, shitty weather and too many niggers and ball breaking middle easterners.we have our France and Germany to take over.
enjoy your kebab.

Kys Muhammad.

You should learn about Stockholm syndrome.
They change into rapist apologizers there.

That is completely untrue.
3 Swedish girls got raped by 2 Somalis after beating up their Somali boyfriend (double coal-burning lol) in a party lol

>b-b-b-but my snow princesses :(
savemysweden.com/brutal-violence-rape-as-swedish-teenagers-invite-migrants-to-a-party/

Also you're downplaying the crimes. Upwards of 90% of the "asylum seekers" were male, every single rape that occurs is somali upon snownigger bitch.
rt.com/news/343753-germany-refugees-males-statistics/
>Most refugees are young males lacking qualifications - German migration service

bbc.com/news/magazine-35444173
>The natural "sex ratio at birth" is 105 boys for every 100 girls, according to the World Health Organization - and official statistics show that in 2014, there were 108 boys for every 100 girls among Sweden's 16 and 17-year-olds.

>But the country now has 123 boys for every 100 girls in this age group, according to Valerie Hudson of Texas A&M University.

translate.google.ca/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.welt.de/regionales/hamburg/article151097419/Extrem-fordernd-unzuverlaessig-und-aufdringlich.html
>Literal quote: "90% of the interactions with refugees were not of the pleasant kind. Not like i imagined it."

>Around 70% are young males, between 20 and 25.

It's mainly male "refugees" raping natives. There's a lot less female migrants, that's all propaganda.

You are barely in here, except a few mafia clans. Stop larping, Kathargo

People get locked up all the time for protesting. So clearly a lot of people are resisting.

But the main issue is that there is no public referendum about it. Now people may be against immigration, but when weighing it against other issues it may prevent them from voting on a party theu think got nothing to offer other than being antiimmigration.

Plus media paints anti-immigration parties as nazis. Hence people don't want immigration, but think the alternative is q nazi dictatorship. And on it goes. I mean why isn't your country run by radical nationalists? Same reason

No real White would wish that

I'm white and I'm okay with it.
Fuck Sweden.
I've never met an admirable Sw*d*, either you're moneygrabbing parasites (i.e. Paradox interactive, or those million low effort Sw*dish indie developers) or you're autistic spergs that don't know how to hold a conversation/friendship.

You make DECENT music, I guess.

>weighing it against other issues
Immigration is the most important issue. Everything else can wait.
This is war, user. Invasion.

I'm not downplaying shit. I know they are responsible for all the crime in my country. I will just not tolerate bullshit about us being some muslimnigger lovers. We hate that subhuman filth and that is it. Afterall since we got so many we got the greatest reason to hate them

I'm aggressive and this post is too Moroccan!
Sarcastic mode on...

i want a Swedish gang of girls to rape me until my penis is flacid

t. Mr skeleton

I know that. Been a nationalist since birth. Normies don't know that. They think about their house mortage etc. They live far away from the immigrants and think they can go on in their bubble

Boi.
The government literally imported niggers because you weren't satisfying your women.
How does that make you feel, faggot?
Remember this classic, eh?

(all serious, who was the singer? he looks like a wigger, no wonder that's he's swedish, always trying to be black)

>Estonians are Ugrians mr failcross

Swedish education. Estonians are Finnic, not Ugric.

German females on the other hands ...
and Yes we have a lot Tunisians working for the Mafia, but they stay in Napoli and Sicilia.

What you're getting now is shit tier uneducated untrained low IQ sexually frustrated, but trainable and physicly fit men, we have a an overproduction in those.

Just put them in some hand work low wage job, they're very motivated and if you use correctly, yo win .

I'm a /fit/ boi, having skeletal/vein definition on your hands is a good thing, Ching Ling.
youtube.com/watch?v=LxHn2HijoF0

Fuck off, chink

Good dont need love from leafs, we just want to be left alone in our frozen country. Doing Swedish things with ourselves. We don't get along well with foreigners and that is our greatest strength.

May not be my place, but it makes me sad to see your country ruined by your leaders. I pray your people will one day rediscover courage and rise up to reclaim the land which is rightfully yours as well as make examples of the traitors among you.

Do you know what happened in Estonia when locals of a little village with 700 inhabitants complained about refugees behaving badly and asylum house situated there being overcrowded by State?
What happensd is that 1k of bikers and 2k of other estoniand made visit to that village. State EVACUATED all refugees from asylum house.

Where are your similar actions?

kys leaf

Also smaller index finger correlation with small penis size. Sucks being fit wont change that...

>we don't get along well with foreigners
>least european country besides Russia

Okay.

>would post a nordcuck meme, but decided not to, you have a hard enough life as is :)

Wouldn't worry about my penis, bub ;)
No worries there.

Ah Jew detected. Keep hating kike, it won't make you less trash

Just nuke sweeden

Thanks man, we just need to never give up

I'm a jew because I hate the most liberal country in existence, that has plagued Europe (i.e. 7 years war, 30 year war, vikings, etc. etc.) both in the past and in present, and plagues Sup Forums with their ridiculous lack of self-awareness bullshit.

Yeah okay, bub.

| | >archive.is/HzjW6
Pic Part 1
Jesus, this is a long article.

>Smugglers say whatever lie they can to scam money out of retards
>Sup Forums tries to make this out to be Swedens fault

>I'm a jew because I hate the most liberal country in existence

Coming from a Canadian.

translate

And your state took them where? So they protected them?

Recently some Swedish football hooligans cleared the central station in Stockholm of hundreds of Moroccan street "children" media of course called them nazis

"Free Blonde Swedish Girls" they meant little faggot boys.

Just take everyone's advice and off yourself

Chekd. Who the fuck says bub?

Go clean your room. Just because you are white doesn't mean you aren't also a worthless nigger.

I won't get arrested for "hayt speach" here, so it's clearly not as liberal as Svenistan.

So Vikings and Caroleans were liberals? If anything it shows the greatness of traditional Swedes. So stuff it ya Eskimo

>Who the fuck says bub.
I do,you fucking ching.
Back to your shithole, you aren't a Canadian.

I would ask you to kill yourself, but looks like you took it a step further and killed your country.
I wouldn't have to worry about you in the next fear years, Sven. ;)

I don't think muslims care as long as they are children.

State protected them of course. EU-cuckery is their bread. But it changed narrative.
No-go zones will not be thing here unlike in Sweden. This kind of behavior will be punished. They got the message.

>swedes claim raiding unarmed villagers and getting BTFO by any organized navy/army is "greatness"

WE
WAZ
ROMENS

When are you guys holding a referendum on whats more important - boy sex or brown foreigners?
Should be obvious by now they aren't very compatible.

>If anything it shows the greatness of traditional Swedes.

So what happened to you then?

Headline is "Swedish bureaucracy". Each one says they can't help by referring to rules/praxis/politicians etc. Point being that he can't do shit against that mountain of bureaucracy. Kinda Kafkaesque

Why did you feel the need to post a picture of your hand? You seem to be on the spectrum fella.
I bet your only task for today is to work up the courage to go buy mountain dew at the cornerstore. It is a big deal because you might have to converse with someone other than your action figures.

I love talking to people, but I don't like immigrants in my country.
You have to leave.
Now
Holy fuck Sw*dish fag, this is exactly what I mean.
The nice man asked you to translate, and all you say "basically they say dis xd xd"
You ruined it completely faggot.

Left side: If you're unhappy about the decision you have to talk to my boss
Middle (Her boss): It's the politicians that decide
Right (Politician): I can't comment on single cases

I was more referring to taking on great powers such as Spanish Empire, Austrian Empire and Russian Empire 1631-1722. Vikings really more of a Norwegian/Danish thing. Sweden's history is more glorious in later eras

This is bullshit. Paul Joseph Watson is soy boy faggot

Vikings were Swedish too. We just went east instead of west like the others

ya got BTFO, fag.
Austria was fighting all of Europe at once and still killed your little faggot king Gus and massacred his boytoy army.
Then Russia sent a mean letter to you and you pulled out of the 7 years.
A history full of pussy, but the WRONG kind of pussy.

Thanks, non-autistic Sven.

Damn, reminds me of the movie Brazil

>Vikings
... was a part time job, something you did in the summer, not a race or a class. Many or even most were Danes and Norwegian anyways.
>Caroleans
... was a mercenary army well trained, but small enough to not be able to sustain losses or replenish itself, and they all died and their king was forced to go live in the Ottoman sultan's basement.

Both groups were thugs, brutes that go somewhere to burn and pillage, and nothing much to be proud of. You would've been better served mentioning universities or something.
Also, address this issue It is splitting your country apart, you can't have appetite for muslim sperm and public display of homosexuality. Pick one and put it on the flag, abandon the other.

Let's just say that technically this is true.

Nothing happened. Swedes were great soldiers because they willingly sacrificed themselves when commanded ny their lesders. Now Swedes are willingly accepting immigrants because commanded by leaders. There is zero discrepancy. Swedes trust their leaders and it takes a long timr for them to rebel. But when it happens it will be brutal

Angry Swedish peasants even beat heavily armed landsknechts ffs

I am on my phone so I can't view it and type at the same time

I'm gonna destroy ethnic swedes opponents. This unlazy Italian man will take care of all subhumans who wants to destroy Sweden.

"How does it make you feel". You pretty much said: "I'm a jew spreading jew propaganda".
You kikes have no imagination.

>Angry Swedish peasants even beat heavily armed landsknechts ffs

uh huh, sure.

There's like, a total of 20 words in the comic.
Short term memory, autistic fucker?

No not really, i'm not jewish.

Np

Yeah learn your history. Essentially Austria had won the war when Sweden beat them at Breitenfeld in 1631, effectively turning the war around completely and resulting in a Swedish victory 17 years later

t. Shlomo von shekelsberg

You've probably never even visited the Bluenose II, strolled through the plains of abraham or skated down tge rideau canal.

You are about as canadian as pajeet singh, stepping off the plane in toronto.

I'll also take care of other whites who want to destroy Sweden, ok?

>Angry Swedish peasants even beat heavily armed landsknechts ffs

Nope. they won when they had Denmark, France, Ottomans, Russia, various HRE states, Prussia, England against Austria and Hungary (not in a union yet).

Wow, what an impressive victory.
Toronto? TORONTO?
Get the fuck outta here.
Get the f-, get the FUCK outta here.