try again m8

>watching cartoons at all
>thinking you're not automatically a numale

He seems to have a high IQ

>even in drawings they still do the nu-male open mouth screech

Every time

>has white childeren
he will NOT get the rope

>I don't watch cartoons because Sup Forums would call me a numale otherwise!
Sad life you must have.

>son is white
Not quite

That’s his wife’s son.

>grown man
senpai...

wife's son

>he doesnt watch the most alt right cartoon, Harvey Beaks

>projecting this hard
I stopped watching cartoons long before I got on Sup Forums, keep living in denial you limp-wristed faggot.

>Not paw patrol

Also kid needs to be nigger.

>Not hating Rick (((and Morty)))
Hey Buddy, I think you've got the wrong door. Reddit is two blocks down

>proving my point without a hint of irony

>kid isn’t black
inaccurate/10

I don't hate Rick and Morty because Reddit likes it. I hate it because it's bad and people with shit taste usually visit Reddit.

I can't wait for the day these urbanites are nuked.

>i hate it because it’s bad
Except it’s not. But of course you can’t explain why it’s bad, you’re just an edgy contrarian

Why is he making that face? It's like the men have that ugly rictus and the women have the fishface thing.

It's Nihilistic and Hedonistic trash, with subprime animation, second rate voice acting, awful character design and boring, uninspired """jokes""".
But you plebs would eat shit and call it a good cartoon

the hate started on reddit because le funi copypasta iq XDDD.
I don't care about this show, i only like to watch how a show litterally only Sup Forums caed about it's now the new thing to hate to be hip and cool

Soyboy aka soygoy smile

The fan following is pretty toxic ill admit, but this show is enjoyable. I dont understand the irrational hate for this show. At least its not like South Park, jesus christ that show is cancer now. From naming the jew to sucking the jew, Matt Stone and Trey Parker sold out.

>subprime animation
>awful character design
>uninspired """jokes"""
Pretty good description of Gamers!
Seriously though, how can you not realize the irony in your post?

>Hedonistic
>Nihilistic
what a big word to say "they don't give a shit and they like to fuck around"

Rick & Morty is one of the best-written shows on TV today, and you soyboys start hating it because memes tell you to?

That's a cucky move, junior

Even in the form of a drawing, the bugman is doing the gaping mouth smile

>Watching cartoons
Sorry not 12 anymore
Watching cartoons is the epitome of numale. How many are there to even choose from? Like 4 including South Park and Family Guy? All of those shows are bluepilled as fuck. If you watch cartoons you're automatically a beta male. Grow the fuck up.

So what should I do love it or hate it?
I'm sick of eating onions with no result.

You're an idioit if you think so. i'm not saying gamers is an masterpiece but it is good for what it is. If you think otherwise you underestimate Sekina Aoi, who also created Seitokai no Ichizon, a true masterpiece.
Gamers had a very good character design, even if it was better in the novels it was still good. The animation was very good and the director knew exactly what he did. It had very good shots and the OP was pure sakuga.
Gamers also subverted your expectations every time. At the start Sup Forumsermins flocked to it but they had to find out that it had nothing to do with games. Then people thought it's a romance but the misunderstandings proved that it was just a comedy. But the comedy took the romance further than most other LN. The winner of the MC bowl, was the unexpected Chiaki. How is this not great subversion?
What is it if not hedonistic and nihilistic?
>they don't give a shit and they like to fuck around
Literally the worst and most uninspired way a writer can keep his story going. Pure trash.

He couldn't even resist doing the Porg face in a drawing. What a fag

is this the "feed me cock" face?

>Rick & Morty is one of the best-written shows on TV today,

It's been on a very observable and steady decline since Season 1. By the middle of Season 3 it has been at its farthest conceptual point away from the pilot, and barely constituted having "and Morty" in the title, since the garbage female self-insert side charatcers took form of Beth and Summer, along with the favourite Sexist Racist Beta Male (they were being serious) strawman in the form of Jerry.

>Literally the worst and most uninspired way a writer can keep his story going. Pure trash

gamers! or any slice of life anime has a goal or motivations to go on, in fact.
It's not japanese tbbt

An hero

no

lmao check this guy out trying to defend g*Mers!
new anime is trash dude get over it
watching anything current makes you as bad and pretentious as the rick and morty fandom
next your gonna tell me Erased/Re:zero is good? lol

Why does he want to be Rick? His daughters fucked up, Wifes dead, family is in shambles and no longer respects him, has barely anything to live for, and is ultimately a Nihilistic insane person who's tried to commit suicide.

Is it because "muh IQ"?

Except it is bad
Really bad
It's the definition of a Try-hard lol so random cartoon
The 2000 's are over
Try to be original

so u like anime AND rick and morty
holy fuckin incel

fucking heck this faccist cartoon must be shoah'd immediately

yes

can you tell me what show that is on the right

youtube.com/watch?v=binN-lTcmyU

WHAT DOTH LIFE?

It would be if his son was in a tutu

Xavier: Renegade Angel

I enjoy watching Rick and Morty but the mainstream fans are the most cringeworthy shit on the planet and coincidentally align with the typical cuckery representative of reddit as a whole.

I don't hate a cartoon because reddit likes it. I hate reddit and I hate anything that comes from reddit by extension. Especially this retarded numale bugman atrocious pile of horseshit they call "fanart".

pic related is what I made to try conveying to them using a Rick and Morty joke how they're a bunch of sheep for mindlessly going along with the Net Neutrality crap without questioning it but the mods took down the post.

Fucking K-On has more goals and motivations than Rick and Morty. The philosophy is deeper too.
>new anime is trash dude get over it
Get with the time, grandpa. Your beloved Anime have been dethroned by Konohana Kitan, Kemono Friends and the like.

You can say whatever you want about Re:Zero but episode 15 was pure Kino. You are lying if you say otherwise.

Would be more realistic if the kid was black

Fuck you it’s funny. And doesn’t pander to the “family guy” audience

I do prefer Xavier though desu. Just never hopped onto the irrational rick and morty hate bandwagon

Why do they make that stupid face in every fucking thing. WHY.

Funfact: anime is and it will always be trash.

It was funny. First season was laugh out loud tier. Felt as if that they were making fun of Rick instead of glorifying him. It was when the writers realized its audience was Reddit numale liberals that they decided to pander to that crowd.

Looks comfy, tbqhf

>anime is and it will always be trash.

Anime actually reveres heritage and culture instead of disparaging it. I can't think of any American cartoon that does for the white race what Japanese cartoons does for the Yamato race: honor its history, religion, and people.

im already laughing my ass off 2 minutes in

now i want so much all the k-on characters dressed like greeks

>rick burps for at least 2 mins each episode
>maybe if we constantly have the characters stuttering no one will notice the shit writing!
>leaves in dumbass “improv” of the writers trying to be funny “le ants in my eyes Johnson”
You have to be a literal retard to find that funny

Even his mouth is open in a drawing.

Is this supposed to be someone?

If you watch cartoons and are old enough to post here, you're by default a numale.

Wait until you meet the "Wind-monkeys" guy

Frittata!
>never liked rick and morty, thought it was pretty trash before the waves of people started hating on it
>every time I try to voice my opinion on it now
>YOURE JUST JUMPING ON THE BANDWAGON
Doth is Life I guess

Fucking wiggaboos

Make the kid biracial and then yes

>Is this peak numale?
No, peak related is peak nu-male.

I sat next to a guy on the train maybe two weeks ago who was drawing something like this in Photoshop on his laptop ... did mind my own business though but now that I see this pic here I can only think WTF IS THIS SHIT AND IS IT FROM THAT GUY ON THE TRAIN?! I MEAN WTF

We're all numales, the problem is that we're depressed and they're happy