SNOW IN FLORIDA

fox13news.com/news/local-news/snow-in-florida-flakes-fly-in-tallahassee

>the National Weather Service in Tallahassee was reporting a whopping 0.1 inches of “snow/sleet accumulation” on the roof of their building.

>"As exciting as this is, please use extreme caution if you are driving [and] don’t expose yourself to the cold for too long without proper gear," TPD tweeted.

>0.1 inches of snow

HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK ARE WE GOING TO SURVIVE THIS WINTER?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n09G_f0j6og
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You exaggerate, but us southerners generally really don't know how to deal with snow. I mean, I live in North Georgia and we get snow maybe once every 2 years, but it's like an emergency lockdown every time snow comes in.

It's very true that when snow is a normal part of your weather cycles, you are unable to understand how a person that never deals with snow can not handle it.
The problem is that tiny amount of exaggerate poor handling on roads, especially if the roads are untreated.
Combine that with the people psyching themselves out, and you get a panic brake slide into the middle of the median.

So much for global warming eh jewz

"Ann uh white snow shall shiny night but no kill"

>a place that gets snow maybe once every 2 decades is not equipped to deal with snow

Wew lad stop the fucking presses

I know I'm gonna sound like a tinfoil fag but, did anybody else have a bunch of X shapes in the sky a week ago? I hesitate to say chemtrails, but they looked like them.

>This morning, troopers closed a 50-mile stretch of Interstate 10 east of Tallahassee due to ice.
>due to ice.
>ice

floridians are shitty enough drivers without ice on the road

>Laughs at snow
>Heat strokes in 80 degree weather.

Same goes for Cali and TX drivers in CO. It doesn't matter if you're driving a big ass 4WD SUV or an AWD subie, slamming on your brakes at 60mph when there's a hint of black ice just means you're retarded

It was -40 here yesterday weaklings.

There are americans we're talking about.
youtube.com/watch?v=n09G_f0j6og

Yeah that’ll happen sometimes the panhandle of Florida is a temperate climate it isn’t like Miami which is tropical

Pretty much all of the continental USA can get snow (other than the southern tip of Florida)

Even like LA, Phoenix and Vegas get snow on occasion

So, that's three times in thirty years... Or one time every ten years... Exactly like it always was, when it snowed in northern Florida.

Call me when it snows in the Everglades.

Please God let all the niggers in this godforsaken swamp freeze to death

Snow in Northern Florida happens every few years. It's snow in the middle/southern parts that is extremely rare.

>t. Floridian

It's snowing in South Georgia, the end times are here, blood in the streets. Sherman's frosty twin Flurman is here to shove his cool cock through our warm toasty asses.

>that pic

God DAMN I want to get out of this state and go to Montana/Idaho but my parents won’t let me

>parents won’t let me

Unironically you must be 18 to post here

Is the climate weapon exist?
I live in Moscow and here is no snow this winter and +4C right now. Saint Pidorsburg same shit - no snow, green grass.
What the fuck is going on?

The jet stream

I used to live in Knoxville and whenever it did snow it’d melt by the next day

Anyway this is very strange. It is fucking winter in fucking Russia with no snow.

>Minnesota has been -10 to -20 the last 2 weeks consistently
>constant snow on the ground
>South loses their collective shit when a snowflake hits, every single year.
I don't get it dixie? I thought you guys were supposed to be tougher than this.

hell. in texas if it rains the roads should be shut down. I've never seen more accidents in my entire life than after a 1hr downpour in texas.

Man this fucking niggers stole all the snow! It snowed for like 3 days here this whole winter, was +7 celcious today and doesn't seem to be getting much colder in the upcoming days grrr.