Just saw this ad in the metro today Sup Forums

What do you think? Does it have an agenda or is it a subtle redpill?

>DARE be closer

This somehow pushing for sexual harrassment
Where are the feminist to sue Manix?

>promoting interracial sex
>redpilled

Remember that Sup Forumsster that made the Jew meme stickers? This is where you use them.

>have sex with niggers goy lmao
woke

But the poster is being called "racist" for treating the black guy like a pet

>subtle redpill
No

oh damn I guess that makes it cool then, cause the niggers fucking your french women are just like pets lol

That’s one ugly nigger. Anyone else hate niggers? Post your name and most recent employer if you also hate niggers.

Thanks,
Frank

>women in control of their pet nigger

White women are smarter than blacks even though they date them,so this ad is alluding to the fact white women date niggers, because it's easier to control the nigger unless he chimps out ofc.

PET NIGGER

Jack,

nintendo

It's still promoting degeneracy. He actually looks a bit like scooby doo though.

Thank you for your message, Jack.

Frank

My name is Panama Johnson, I work at toys'r'us and I fucking hate niggers!

Bestiality is rampant in France

We should racemix though, like the australians did with the abos to make them disappear. Racemixing is only bad when the minority becomes too numerous. Who do you think would have the most children? BM/BF or BM/WF and WM/BF?

Forgot pic

Thank you Panama, I also hate them.

Best,
Frank

I'm sorry sir but you are a grade A cuck

Btw, there is another version of the same ad with 2 dudes and white male/black female too
Dont have pics tho

Enjoy your 8 children per african couple my Aryan Ubermensch friend.

Of course the other possibility is mass reemigration, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. So why not go for what will actually work?

Ship them all to Africa, start again.
It will happen

If only.

TOPKEK.
Ah les Frogs, you're really cucked.