Why is he turning cuck like this? I thought he was on our side?

Why is he turning cuck like this? I thought he was on our side?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGgMJ3QDAQ
twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/948625872914931712
archive.is/rL5z6
youtube.com/watch?v=oTrRmFQkDZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=xUX1LfmDkVQ&pbjreload=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's been on the same side. You're the one who abandoned him and left his side, idiot.

He is, it's Trump who sold out. Should have seen it coming from a kike from jew york city

Trump isn't on our side faggot

Same as that Spencer faggot. Plant.

So he's the good guy and Trump's the bad guy? I don't know who to believe!

Bannon is a fucking Kike shill. He hates that Trump is exposing the Jews by pretending to be their best ally.

>trump is b...b..b.ased
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGgMJ3QDAQ

>Why is he turning cuck like this?

Robert Mercer ordered him to

>I thought he was on our side?
yeah sure

You've got to play the game to win

fake news kike
mods pls ban

Trump's the one who's gone cuck, sadly. I still support him, but I'm losing faith.

Trump is weak af

actually this was a choice between Jared and Bannon

trump has completely turned over to the globalists

Bannon is and always has been our girl. Trump started getting too cozy with the Jews and basically just sold American foreign policy to the kikes. We need people like Bannon to hold Trump accountable.

Why do you believe that? Because some worthless jewish cocksucker with a KNOWN penchant for exaggeration and embellishment, printed a book of misrepresentations to fan the flames of "la resistance".
1/10 made me reply, faggot.

Bannon was always against zionism.

He's a crypto nazi for god's sake, he was a friend of eustace mullins.

I think you're the shill pretending prevarication is truth.

BTFO

Trump buckled to the globalist cucks.

Idiot

Bannon is ex Navy. He knows damn well when its time to abandon ship.

He was Naval Intelligence. I doubt he spent much time on a ship.

>Thinks any of these guys is on our side.
Kek.

>ego gets too big
>fails in Alabama
>lashes out

I don't think Alabama was a significant failure. Bannon successfully ran a primary candidate against a sitting Senator who had the explicit support of the President and the part establishment. He came up just short in the end, but it took nonstop propaganda by the media and an 8 to 1 fund-raising edge by his opponent to defeat him.

the Republicans were running a literal retard in Alabama.

Neither is on side but Bannon was a positive development, Trump without Bannon is just a dimwit

I don't understand what point you're trying to make.

Like all civic nationalists, they always cuck to the jews eventually, thinking that throwing those further to the right than themselves will make the jews approve of them. This NEVER works. At least Trump understands that appeasement never works with these people.

Bannon never changed you fucking idiot

Yes he did. Was his book ghostwritten? What the fuck? This runs completely contrary to everything bannon and through extension breitbart has said about the trump tower meeting. Its fucking retarded

i just want to see globalist and libtards get crushed. this is a waste of energy unless it's diverting attention from something elsewhere.

Trust fund babby mad that someone called him out.

Enjoy supporting your neocon kike loving Prez

The sharks are circling the bloody waters...Dear Steve Bannon: rather than continue the public feud with Trump, why not pick up the phone and volunteer to tell all you know to Mueller? What better revenge than that? I am here for you if you want to talk about it. -Norm E

Boomer civic nationalist.
Always thirsty for Jew jizz.

It wasn't his book.

Bannon cucked Trump lel

He's closer to representing our interests than (((Kushner))). The only reason I supported Bannon being fired is because Trump was supposed to still be listening to his advice after Bannon left. Trump turning on Bannon is disgusting.

>I don't understand what point you're trying to make.
Of course you don't retard. Look at this special needs, downs-syndrome hick. He lost because he was ridiculous.

alt-right is going to die over this, time to shill hard and make some nice meme's so you faggots get buttmadd at each other

It's a distraction ... today is NUNES' deadline for documents

This is all to deflect from this bombshell that dropped last night:

>For the first time, investigators say they have secured written evidence that the FBI believed there was evidence that some laws were broken when the former secretary of State and her top aides transmitted classified information through her insecure private email server, lawmakers and investigators told The Hill.
archive.is/rL5z6

For the first time, investigators say they have secured written evidence that the FBI believed there was evidence that some laws were broken when the former secretary of State and her top aides transmitted classified information through her insecure private email server, lawmakers and investigators told The Hill.
>archive.is/rL5z6

Threadly reminder that the while house leaks stopped when Bannon left.

Dude is a snake in the grass.

Fuck Bannon.

Remember after Trump won and the media went insane with the "Alt Right" rhetoric.

Who was the first person to chuck that movement under the bus. BANNON, he wanted nothing to do with the "internet trolls" after Trump won the election.

Breitbart all 2017 used Sup Forums tier memes and rhetoric to get Trump ahead. Then within weeks of the win they were writing negative articles about it.

bannon is an alcoholic loser fat fuck

He lost because the GOP pulled his funding, helped spread slander against him, and then ran a write-in campaign at the last minute. Republican turnout was down 600,000 in a race that was decided by 10,000 votes. The Republican establishment hated the idea of someone joining their ranks who isn't a member of their club. They paid a small price for it as well. They'll run another candidate in 2 years who will be a shoo-in.

i wonder if all this is just building up as a catalyst for the fake news awards

>He lost because the GOP pulled his funding, helped spread slander against him, and then ran a write-in campaign at the last minute.
yeah, because he totally wasn't a retard.

Bannon hasn't changed sides. You have. You've abandoned true red-pilled conservatism for your Daddy Trump and his GOP circle-jerk. Remember when you guys hated Trump because he was AGAINST he GOP establishment? lol, now you'r all cucks for it.

Shilling hard today huh?

Bannon never chucked the movement under the bus. He defended the Alt Right all the way until he was fired in August. Trump fired him because of his defense of and ties to the Alt Right.

wtf I hate Steve Bannon now!

I just told you why he lost. "He's a retard" isn't a persuasive counter-argument. He was obviously less of a "retard" than the establishment hack Republicans ran against him in the primary. He had a double digit lead in the general until the GOP pulled the run out from under him.

not showing the true video and why bannon is scared... kike shills everywhere
youtube.com/watch?v=oTrRmFQkDZ8

youtube.com/watch?v=xUX1LfmDkVQ&pbjreload=10

He was blatantly leaking shit to the media.
If you think he was booted for the alt right you might be blind.

He's a fucking kike puppet.

but you shill faggots already know this and are just pushing a fake narrative for a few shekels.

when is your shift up?

> CONFIRMS THE LIBERAL RUSSIAN COLLUSION STORY

nice parroting tactic.

common amongst shills.

was over 2 hours ago but you dumb fucking millienials get triggered so easily so overtime.

>I just told you why he lost. "He's a retard" isn't a persuasive counter-argument.
I told you why he lost. He was a terrible candidate. You only thought he was viable because he was a rabid Trump pole smoker.

He was as bad as Hillary as much as electability goes.

He was still in the good graces of the "Alt Right" when he was fired. Him being fired came right after Trump got hell in the media for defending the guys in Charlottesville. Bannon advised Trump to defend the guys in Charlottesville, Trump got negative press for it, then fired Bannon. Bannon had been feuding with the kikes for months anyway. It gave Trump an easay way out.

This is why a real political campaign vets its candidates. Running a conservative Christian with that shady of a past is just plain lazy.

Steve Bannon managed to find literally the one Republican candidate who could lose to a Democrat in Alabama.

You're just mild entertainment until my work is over, so thanks for being here to laugh at.

>rabid Trump pole smoker

Trump didn't endorse him until late in the race. Moore wasn't a bad candidate. Even as recently as a month out, he had a double digit lead in the general. He handily defeated Strange, despite being outspent and not having the support of the establishment. It's impossible to have such success with a bad candidate unless you have a significant edge in funding or support - Moore had neither.

The fact that you believe Trump was defending anyone in Charlottesville just shows where you get your news.

You brainwashed leftist faggots are the most delusional people on the planet.

Yes, that's what primaries are for. All the dirt is supposed to come out then. Had the allegations had any merit, they would have come out sometime during the last 20 years Moore had held office. It turns out all the "evidence" for allegations was faked and none of the "victims" were credible. Of course, this came out too late.

>Moore wasn't a bad candidate
yeah, no, yeah. Sure thing dickhead.

If you run more retards like Moore, you will lose more seats.

I'm arguing points to the right of you idiots and now you're calling me a leftist? Trump did stand up for the guys in Charlottesville. He called out Antifa's history of violence and the role of police in the incident. The media pounced on him for it and Trump backed down and threw Bannon under the bus.

I don't like Trumps Jewish shilling, but goddamn Breitbart has so many Jews working there (including Ben Shapiro at one stage (and his father, ffs)).

Bannon needed to show loyalty and he couldn't. Trump doesn't respect disloyal people, it's why so many people have been fired. Bannon is also risking the Trump curse.

Omarosa, Bannon, etc have all had selfish intent, using their position in the White House to further themselves instead of Trump's Agenda and America. If they want to empower themselves they can do it by themselves.

Now I do fear that the neocons have been happier recently, but a bunch of them are either dying or leaving. Good.

Finally, I don't know what Bannon is bringing to the table. He isn't alt-right, he isn't young enough to build on anything, he can't meme and he isn't meme-able, his ideas are tinged with Zionism, he is a nationalist (which is good), but he only ever comes across as out-of-date media mogul trying to persuade people to his worldview just like Carlos Slim. I don't know what truly motivates Bannon, but I do know that he wants to be on top and if he can't have that then whats the point (for him).

Trump was elected, I'm still waiting on how he will deal with DACA, wall and immigration reform. So far the economy is humming, so all the nay-sayers, hill shills and turbo-canada-faggots can stfu.

I still like Trump's tweets btw, it shows which people are histrionic turds and pantywaists.

Doesn't help his diastrous ass went on Hannity and then said he only dated underage girls when in his 30s "with the permission of their mothers"

Like, holy shit the guy was a time bomb and all it took was a little digging to ruin his shit. Strange or Brooks would've cruised to an easy victory, but good old Steve had to show those guys who's really in charge!

>sure thing dickhead

Repeating "Moore was a bad candidate" isn't a persuasive argument. Perhaps you could give me your reasons why you think he was a bad candidate or why his competence as a candidate was more important than the GOP pulling funding and stabbing him in the back with the fake allegations.

Bannon is a Zionist - he turned on Paul Nehlan after he’s been calling out blue checked kikes on twitter

>Threadly reminder that the while house leaks stopped when Priebus left.
ftfy

Et tu, Bannon?

So it's over right? A former Trump administration official just confirmed treason on the part of the Trump campaign.

Crypto Jew. Has Jewish cock so far up his ass he sneezes semen

>instantly changes narrative
>defensive
Fail troll.

lüüüüüüüüüüüüüül saved!

Why does he always look so dead, he looks like a reanimated corpse...

Strange and Brooks both had the backing of the GOP establishment. The GOP wouldn't have allowed such a blatant hitjob against a candidate they supported. The Hannity interview was a misstep, sure, but he was able to regain the lead even after that. It was all the lack of funding, and refusal of the establishment to back him that did him in. Hell, just 1.5% write-in votes for Strange would have been enough to push Moore into victory.

Ultimately, the GOP decided it would rather have a Democrat hold the seat for the next two years than risk giving it to a Republican it can't control for the next 30 years.

Because he's dead inside.

>Trump did stand up for the guys in Charlottesville. He called out Antifa's history of violence and the role of police in the incident.
He said both sides are bad. He stood up for only the potentially good people that were their specifically to protest the statue removal.

Everyone who disagrees with you isn't a troll. Tell me how I'm wrong or fuck off.

Abdul von Cologne, get out of my thread.

I love you, Obamaleaf

I feel that, despite our differences, you and I are going to be great friends

Small but crazy base

Not liked in Alabama outside of that base

Pranced around in a cowboy outfit limp-wristedly flouncing out his little tiny purse revolver

Appeared to vote on a horse, instantly revealing to everyone who's ever rode a horse that he has never rode a horse.

Generally creepy

Dated underage girls when in his 30s, with or without the permission of their mothers

Total lack of charisma

>Hell, just 1.5% write-in votes for Strange would have been enough to push Moore into victory.

YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AN ALABAMA REPUBLICAN RUNNING AGAINST AN ULTRA-LEFT ABORTION-RIGHTS DEMOCRAT

They could've run a half-Mexican janitor as the GOP candidate and he would've won in a landslide. That is how bad Moore was.

Yes, but the media twisted this into "Drumpf Defends Nazis." Trump took a media hit for it, so he had to purge the person most closely associated with the Alt Right to stop the story.

Trump was literally the only person to say there were good people there standing up for the statues of Americas shared history. Someone fucking died, ffs and he still said that the other side was just as bad. What are you smoking?

So, this means shit just hit the fan?

No, Bannon is a cuck for saying the jr meeting was 'treasonous'. Bannon fucked up. That meeting was setup by fusion.

None of those character flaws mattered. Moore had a 11-14% lead until the GOP launched the pedophile propaganda against him and pulled his funding.

>that reddit spacing

The other side was just as bad. The other side deliberately caused the traffic jam in order to trap Trump supporters leaving the rally. The 400 pound woman who died wasn't even hit by a car, she tripped and had a heart attack. McDonald's killed her, not Trump supporters.

There are plenty of cases where Antifa and those on the left attack Trump supporters with weapons. One of your Comrades is in jail now for trying to kill three people with a bike lock in Berkeley.

Controlled opposition.

The snake backed Cruz heavily, never forget. He is a trash opportunist like most politicians.

The Mooch was right

that literal retard just barely fucking lost, it was close as shit