Steve Bannon is our guy, NOT TRUMP

Bannon is the one who is a nationalist. It's Bannon who wants to deport Dreamers. It's Bannon who wants to drain the swamp through primary challenges to GOP incumbents. It's Bannon who wants a hard cap on legal immigrants.

Trump on the other hand is a globalist who bombed Syria. His "tax cut" made the swamp deeper through its giveaways to corporate America. He wants to help Dreamers.

You must now pick a side. Personally, I'm with Based Bannon.

I'M OFF THE TRUMP TRAIN

He undermined the God Emperor in a tabloid-tier kike's book. Idk how he can recover from this.

Nice try CIA

We all know you killed Andrew Beitbart and took over his news site with this goy as your figurehead.

This

Patethic efforts today
Another retarded imaginary shill narrative complete BTFO
What will Shareblue do when Breitbart stays a pro-Trump site?
Trump is the only public figure whos words hold any weight with his voters. No one even a close second, but if there were, it would be his son, Trump Jr. Statement was dead on accurate

Bye!!!!!!

You forgot to change the file name, dickhead.

Bannon so scared of Trump Jr that he has to shit on him 7 years early. Thats right creeps. Trump Jr will be #46 in 2024. So eat it

>His "tax cut" made the swamp deeper through its giveaways to corporate America.

Trump campaigned on lowering the corporate tax rate. Are you retarded?

Wow. The degree of brainwashing in Trumptards is ridiculous.

Open your eyes. Trump is a neocon, as evidenced by his policies. But omg, he tweeted about NFL players or his big button. MUH BASED GOD EMPEROR

Idiots, all of you.

this but unironically.

>being so bluepilled you think trump could have won the election if he was /ourguy/
>thinking trump sucking isreal cock is 4d chess
Sup Forums is absolutely pathetic now.

LOOK AT THE FILE NAME

I agree with Trump because he does what i would do. I disagree with you because you do what I wouldn’t do.

Sup Forums absolutely BTFO

It's bait you fool. You really think people would pay shills to come on a Japanese image board to brainwash a bunch of neckbears?

You just failed the IQ test.

how many layers of conspiracy are you on right now?

>Open your eyes
>Idiots, all of you
i just translated your post from CIA nigger garble to english

Translation
>its not working oh fck
>none of what we said the past 16 months makes any sense now
>fuck you guys

STEVE Bannon is no fucking better he’s a little better but fuck Israel. I think the USA needs iscolationist policies once more. Trump has betrayed his base.

Bannon would be a better president than Trump

>no case against trump
>no case for bannon
try again shareblue faggot

Steve Bannon? He was a low level staffer that got coffee for meetings. I think he was only with the campaign for one semester to get college credit. Never even met Trump once.

Queer opinions don’t matter. Your life expectancy is about 40 years

>neckbears
>bears
>failed IQ test

Bannon is a fucking Kike shill. He hates that Trump is exposing the Jews by pretending to be their best ally.

Bannon is ex Navy. He knows damn well when its time to abandon ship.

You failed the being white test

>because he does what i would do.

Bomb Assad and support Saudi Arabia against Iran?

>Shilling this tired line in multiple posts
Holy fuck, gas yourself faggot.

this
Every shill who BS'd you about trump being ZOG plant or controlled is sucking their revolver right now
TRUMP HAS SHED ALL KIKE INFLUENCE, BANNON AND ZOG IN UTTER DESPAIR

>le 56 dimensional chess
face the facts, OP is right

>sharblue_divide+conquer_wedge.jpg
either lazy troll or lazy shill, either way just lazy

1/10 got me to reply

>He hates that Trump is exposing the Jews by pretending to be their best ally.

What

>Your life expectancy is about 40 years

that's a good thing tho

A gross, homeless alky, or King KikenBlart. No winners here.

LE BASED BANNONPEDES

SAY IT WITH ME

PRESIDENT ROY MOORE

Yes my ginger Irish friend. Trumptards really are this delusional.

get outta here steve

The state of Nu-Pol

Tell David Brock he's a bitch

Bannon is actually a massive jew.

dude it's larp
but i hope that your comment is also meta and i'm falling for your larp too, this is what Sup Forums has become

>bannon is ourguy
>writes speaches for trump because bannon is more in touch with white voters and they want trump to win them over for appearances
>trump wins election because the jewish computer system owned by soros associates wanted trump to win
>bannon kicked out to appease the jews
>jews even taunt him in media by calling him a slur designed specifically for non jews
>Sup Forums says bannon is a kike shill

Bannon is a scum sucking leech without one accomplishment to his name. He rode the coattails of Andrew Breitbart and has done nothing else since

Bannon's ex wife testified in court that Bannon would rant about Jews at their daughter's private school.

Meanwhile, Trump's own daughter is Orthodox Jew.

None of these rich old fuckers are our guys if you think that you are a moron.
The left and right are raping this country to the death.

Trump train for me. If Bannon hasn't learned loyalty by now -- and important moral trait -- he won't be learning it in his dotage.

I enjoyed Bannon's rhetoric, and particularly enjoyed watching him try to win the Alabama seat -- unsuccessfully, alas -- and I hope the very best for him and Brietbart News.

I'm sticking out for immigration reform. Bannon probably can't run another candidate to challenge Trump so we may aswell see if immigration reform is on the tables before declaring all out war.

Trump train = soy boys

Bannon = true alt right

Bannon is an unapologetic Zionist.

>Bannon's ex wife testified in court that Bannon would rant about Jews at their daughter's private school.

kek

Yes. And you're one of them, fag.

>His "tax cut" made the swamp deeper through its giveaways to corporate America.
Fuck off, marxist.

so much fucking shilling this morning.

>a drunk habitual failure snake oil salesman is Sup Forums's guy

Seems about right, the mainstream media overrated Bannon's importance and you fell for it

>Dude lets just tax middle class whites
>What are you a Marxist?

>Love those tax cuts
>Would be a shame if my voters won't benefit for it
>On the contrary.

This dude looks like a corpse

Without Bannons ethnocentric brand of populism and Roger Stones reworking of the southern strategy to capitalize on racial resentment Trump would of never made it passed the primaries.

He literally got Trump elected.

Is there anyone left in the White House who isn't a neocon shilling for Israel? Is Stephen Miller still there?

Then your a maggot, Bannon acts, talks and looks like a homeless bum.

Hes been leaking since day one and now hes doing it again.. Bannon is media and hes no better or trustworthy than the mainstream maggots like CNN etc.

t. Shareblue

Stephen Miller is a Jew.

> Bannon is media

Trump is literally a reality show host

>the swamp consists of private business owners
>highest corporate tax rate in the developed world is lowered and this is a bad thing

Okay, anons, I've seen the light. Where can my get a Che t-shirt? Can Bernie still win?

Not it isn’t

>Bannon
>ethnocentric

lol

He’s tea party tier at best.

Donald J Trump, any day of the week.

Steve Bannon is a fraud

Fuck it, I'm off the Trump train. As long as Trump allies with Turtleman, I'm out.

And a disloyal CUNT!

I'm not at liberty to discuss my sources but I will tell you that you are onto something.

Did Andrew know too much?

Bannon was a neocon shilling for Israel.

Fuck off MPC

Yes, and extremely so. The only reason he pushes pro Israel views is because he perceives them as more in line with white american values than the rest of the Middle East. He just wants to use them as an ally to destroy Islam.

So how much Karma have you accrued on the_donald today?

This guy gets a gold medal in mental gymnastics.

>Being this new

Where you born is the 90s or something?

Bannon is dead to me after he attacked Nehlen for being "anti-Semitic"

he's Israel's bitch

Obviously, what type of sad fuck would I be to be using an anonymous anime forum in my thirties

Bannon was always a zionist

Andrew is jew...

You are not one of us then goy

4chans base is 30-39

>Trump does what I would do

Let your daughter marry a jew?

No one here is going to understand this.

This is the future you chose.

CONFIRMED REAL CHANNER.

Great but now he's going after his own allies because they aren't sucking Israel dick hard enough. Fucking cunt.

Fucking retard Sup Forums anons not realism the race bait threads are slide threads to keep us from researching govt/globalist corruption and future plans

True. Only way an actual nationalist would win is if he pretended to be on their side.

So many bannon vs trump threads. Must be getting extra money today

Anyways Trump was big in the 80s. He played monopoly and did good. Threw his name on everything. Now he is am old man and sees the country going to shit so he is going to do his best to preserve the interests of white people before he dies. He isn't doing this for himself. He is already a self made billioniar. He doesn't need money or fame. He has had thay simce the 80s. He justs wamta to see a world were white people are preserved and there interests are passed before the millenial blue wave. You are youmg amd like blacks. I get it. We were all thay way once. But then you grow up and see the worst people to show up at your gmas house at thanksgiving are the ones who bred niglets. So kys or be willing to grow up and pay attention to your surrounding user

Do you have any knowledge of Bannon and his beliefs? He got into politics because he thinks the juedo-christian world needs to ban together to stop the Muslim hordes. This was always his M.O. Nothing's changed except he rightfully called out Drumpf Jr for tainting their already successful campaign with unnecessary foreign intervention, and FYI if you're paying any fucking attention, Russian Collusion is threatening the presidency that Bannon made possible.

fuck trump, bannon is the real nationalist

fuck off shill..

you fail every time and this time is no different.

sage

concern shilling
sage

these losers are falling apart lmao look at this guy

Bannon sucked, and Trump is weaseling away from his base, and is now, basically, a militaristic republitard.

But Trump did not need Bannon, and Bannon sabotaged his first 100 days, probably leaked information to the press, is a shill for Israeli-supremacy, a failed screenwriter, etc. A total bum...
and now we're stuck with Drumpf

Phone posting + spellcheck off = proof not a bot or shill.

Kys faggot shill bot