BANNON THE KIKE LOVER BTFO TRUMP IS GOD

TRUMP HAS COMPLETELY SHED HIMSELF OF ALL ZIONIST KIKE INFLUENCE
>ITS HAPPENING
SECOND HOLOCAUST WHEN?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/dec/20/donald-trump-threat-cut-aid-un-jerusalem-vote
forward.com/news/354384/some-jews-decry-breitbart-editor-as-anti-semite-others-praise-him-as-proud/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Meanwhile....

Mueller is going to expose Israel.

lel

So bannon is the one with a Jewish daughter and grandkids now?

>TRUMP HAS COMPLETELY SHED HIMSELF OF ALL ZIONIST KIKE INFLUENCE

So Bannon is back in and Kushner is out? Huh. Didn't see that mentioned in the news.

Trumpets are so stupid. Bannon is anything but a Jewish sympathizer. He practically hates Jews openly

then why did he support an israeli state after bannon was fired

Gonna need some sauce on that. Trump might as well be a kike. Literally brags about being grand marshal in Israel kike parade. I'll still vote for him in2020 but he's a fucking crypto kike

>Daughter is a fucking kike
>Sells out America to Israel 24/7

lmfao the state of Trumpcucks

is that a new coin
where can i buy it

By siding with Kushner instead of Bannon?
You fucking 12 year olds are pathetic. Go back to fucking reddit, faggots.

WTF. Bannon hates jews, israel, nyc, la, OPENLY. He promotes antisemitism. How has he lost his mind?

Too bad thats a lie, shill narratives completely wiped out Trump is TRULY HIS OWN MAN

EVERY SHILL WHO CLAIMS TRUMP IS A KIKE PUPPET NEEDS TO EAT GLASS TODAY

Haaretz says youre a retarded shill whos anti-Bannon anti-Trump meme folder just crashed

KIKES

ARE

FUCKING

DONE

whatchumadaabouttho?

I've noticed Trumpcucks shills keep spamming this shit everywhere, the same exact pictures too

Trump's zealots are no better than libtards

Imagine being this delusional. OP, please see:

The absolute state of trumpcucks.

Bannon is a fucking Kike shill. He hates that Trump is exposing the Jews by pretending to be their best ally.

KEK

LOOK AT ALL THESE MOSSAD FAGS AND ZOG NUTSUCKERS FREAKING OUT NOW THAT THEIR OWN IDIOTIC MEMES ARE TURNED AGAINST THEM

TRUMP HAS ROLLED THE PLANET..............AGAIN

source

Bannon and KIKEBART have ALWAYS been "ISRAEL FIRST, America whatever"

> According to author Michael Wolff
According to author Michael Wolff

KIKES GONNA KIKE

BANNON'S FAVORITE PRONOUN?
>ME
ME
>ME
ME
>ME
ME

>implying the Holocaust happened
Fuck off kike shill

Is Bannon Jewish?

>he actually thinks (((Kushner))) represents our interests better

damn boys looks like the kikes really jewed themselves this time

How does it make you feel more and more people are waking up to the fact that they got duped big time? I know you get paid to make trump generals but people are angry.

>Make up fake news about Bannons power/influence
>Make up fake news about Bannon being some lightning rod in WH
>Make fake memes calling Bannon and Trump zog puppes

And now that it's PROVEN all fake???????????

>play dumb
>eh....bannons not that bad now i guess

Shills are the most useless form of life!!!!!!

>Trump got rid of him because he's too obvious.

Both Trump and Bannon are Israeli puppets. Fuck both of them and the brainlet redditors and boomers here who still support them

they are getting played too but arent allowed independent thought and have to do the bidding of the firm.

trump is doing some major damage control

>Both Trump and Bannon are Israeli puppets. Fuck both of them and the brainlet redditors and boomers here who still support them
does your brain hurt today?

or taking attention away from this

Explain this

absolutely disgusting

The shills are in disarray, nothing theyve done has worked and this backfired big league

all because Barron backed an easy target

>Key excerpt: In politics somebody has to lose, but invariably everybody thinks they can win. And you probably can’t win unless you believe that you will win — except in the Trump campaign. The leitmotif for Trump about his own campaign was how crappy it was and how everybody involved in it was a loser. He was equally convinced that rival Hillary Clinton's people were brilliant winners — “They’ve got the best and we’ve got the worst,” he frequently said. Time spent with Trump on the campaign plane was often an epic dissing experience: Everybody around him was an idiot.

do people honestly believe this shit? a book full of second hand information that can't even be verified. literally more useless than reading Dangerous Faggot

Yes, please explain....whatkinda ting be an EC30?

what does it mean these are eurocopters?

Hey retard, Trump is a puppet of Isreal.

Bannon was always a fucking leech. He fucking only stuck to Trump for the fame. He only was in it for himself. Bannon did the same with Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann, and Andrew Breitbart.

wtf, i love Kushner now

Ding
>Dong

>tfw all your readers are retarded

> bannon
>ZIONIST KIKE INFLUENCE

thats some clever 4d chess there jared kushner

cant tell the diference

You guys still don't get it, this shitshow is part of the strategy. They are making huge moves against the deep state assholes and Clinton machine right now. First the flood the media machine with unbelievable headspinning chaos and drama. While everyone is going crazy and is distracted they make very big moves that have long lasting impact. We've been down this road so many times and most people even on our side are still endlessly fascinated by the shitshow instead of the real politic that is going on beneath the surface.

How many of the WaPo posters are employees I wonder

retard

better question would be how many of these WaPo posters are on psychotropics

Wow it's almost like all these pictures go against your stupid fucking notion that he hates jews, but you're ignoring them.

did bannon get triggered by anti-semitic memes or something?

>is part of the strategy.

You're fucking delusional. Get out of the personality cult. This is not good, Bannon was explicitly nationalist and was shifting the window right. Bannon was the guy helping nationalist movements in Europe while Trump said nothing. Bannon was the guy promoting articles about Muslim rapists, MS13, and college campus SJW fuckery on his site. Bannon and Breitbart were big influences on Trump and the campaign and without them it shows that Trump is erring to the side of Paul Ryan Mitch Mcconnell neocons.

Bannon wants to bring forth a nationalist revolution, burn the establishment to the ground and wake the American people up to what's happening. Trump wants to make the rich richer. You're all too far into the /r/t_d cult to see what's going on. Soon you'll support going into Iran and DACA because Trump says it's based.

The battle in the White House was between Kushner and Bannon. Kushner is significantly worse on the JQ. Cheering Bannon's downfall is foolish. The only one we have left in the White House now is Miller, and he's a Jew himself.

>You're fucking delusional. Get out of the personality cult
eat shit dopehead
>This is not good
FOR YOU

The two are kike puppets, they merely disagree on how to serve their masters better.

Whatcha doin rabbi?

Hope you're learning Spanish.

Q?

Bannon found out that all of the Trumps are laundering money.

I hope your bunkers are ready with at least six months of rations, ammo, firearms with certified silver and gold to barter for luxuries. I've got about 50-60 gallons of bottle aged homebrew that's sure to keep me afloat till all this blows over.

The U.S. truly was the greatest place on earth while it lasted.

Wow it's almost like you trumpcucks are all retarded shills who are no better then libcucks who sucked Obongos dick for 8 years

you can't control who gives you an award for saving the city.

>Chewing off your own arm in order to fling it at your opponent is a good stealthy way to win a fight

WHO IS JEWING WHO?

i see many jews including shapiro celebrating the demise of bannon

POWERFUL

>STRONG HUMANITARIAN INTEREST AND SUPPORT OF ISRAEL

Yeah, I guess you can't control who sends you an award, but you can control which awards you choose to display in your office. He's obviously very proud of his support of Israel.

Trump rolled everyone.................again

Shalom.

This. Get fucked T_D shills

I'm amazed any of you dumb niggers can think this when he has a jewess daughter and son-in-law who are given pretty much anything they want by daddy Trump.

Jared isnt allowed to touch Ivanka without Trump's permission
>concerned with a soyboy and a bimbo
Yawnnnnnnnnnnn

Why are Trump supporters retarded? He's always been surrounded by kikes, both family life and business life.

Bannon wants the GOP establishment globalist gone.
Trump wants to work with them and keep the swamp in power meaning in 7 years globalism will keep going.
I love Trump but he is wrong in this.

Always was and will always be a puppet for Jewry.

Trump supporters need a reality check.
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/dec/20/donald-trump-threat-cut-aid-un-jerusalem-vote

You don't own kikes as pets, you distance yourself from them entirely. You may operate on faith that Trump somehow isn't compromised with all the zionists surrounding him, but I need a little more fucking evidence.

>mfw trump shill have transformed Sup Forums into a israel feaud
will you get your dick cut when your god-emperor tells you to and leave your women to the hard working muslims?

Go blue, America.

You guys are like mindless drones. Whatever Trump says, it’s immediately dogma and can’t be questioned.

>URR DURR BANNON IS THE BEST GUYS
>URR DURR BANNON IS NOW EVIL AND BAD BECAUSE TRUMP SAID SO!

This is what you get for trusting a fucking reality tv Star with a low IQ and actually voting that dumb donkey.

>I need a little more fucking evidence.
Cant help your weak brain user. You let yourself get played too easily. Give up all ideology and be a free human being

Thank God for Trump and Bannon or you wouldn't be working today, would ya shill?

show me proof,

you trump cucks are out of your fucking minds.

forward.com/news/354384/some-jews-decry-breitbart-editor-as-anti-semite-others-praise-him-as-proud/

(((Ancaps))) are retarded.