Hello there, fellow """Conservatives"""

Oy vey, women aren't responsible for their own actions. telegraph.co.uk/women/family/behind-rise-childless-women-40s-experience-men/

This is the state of """Conservative""" media in Britain.

at least this woman is going to die childless and alone upon hanging hersel in a few years

Not registering with that cancerous website to read the article.

THATS conservative in the uk?

post a non-paywalled version, i want to learn whose fault is it

The Telegraph are, they post some decent Conservative analysis, but for some reason have Feminist harpies on.

riding the cock-coaster till 30 and then trying to find a poor chum to settle down with is getting harder?
all I see is more easy milfs to cum and dump on the market.
sexual "liberation" goes both ways

Is she the British version of Ann Coulter?

>"IT'S MEN'S FAULT!" she screeched.
k Keep being single and childless. You whores will learn eventually.

No idea, probably just another journo.

>to keep reading this garbage fire of an article just give us money, shitlord
wew lad

No they won't. Have you seen the average 50 year old so glad female lately?

Single female*

newspapers are dying though, at this point those are just a meme making money by paying nothing to the writers and keeping to costs to a minimum or the elites artificially keeping them alive to be able to spread propaganda

I'm talking over all. Younger women will get it.

1/4

2/4

3/4

4/4

Bonus from comment section

but that is 100% correct
it's men's fault from the previous 3-4 generations for not keeping their wifes & daughters on a leash

Last one

She's right, men are the ones who LET them become sluts and let themselves be doormats.

The feels, man. Can we just replace women with sexbots?

The last few paragraphs are the real problem. She was taught to use birth control without regard for how it affected fertility and she decided to focus on a career rather than children. If she has made either of those the focus of her article, it might have had a positive impact. But as a basic bitch roasties, she blames men. Fuck her, she deserves it.

>men need to stop wasting time diddling around and "finding themselves"

The fucking nerve of this dried up roastie.

blaming men for women's personal choices aside, the article isn't that bad, and the point about sexual education being centered around neutering women is an important one

This

But the fact that she's so brainwashed to knee-jerk and blame men is the most telling. This woman has lived and breathed anti-male sexism for her entire existence and has accepted it as unquestionable reality.

She's awful to every man she meets and she has no idea why they run away from her being awful to them.

she may be lost, but young kids are not retarded, nobody is going to take her as a role model and follow her path, she's probably someone's aunt, or older sister, or senior at work, she will serve as a bad example to the new generations and writing that kind of article crying only helps

>while woman have to balance work progression

totally not a feminist fault...
being stay-at-home mother since 20 and not going to university and gettin distracted in her best years wouldn't absolutely solve that

DESU: I don't want to consider marriage till I'm like 30. Would much rather pick up a younger gal at an older age.

Part of me wants to start a campaign to mock these women and really twist the knife.

>I was an ambitious whore and I wasted my best years creating a "solid" ""career"" so nobody wants to fuck me now and I have no children
>FUCK MEN!!!
I won't say "the absoulte state of Britain" because this shithole is even worst

cruelty will corrupt your own soul

1) Women chase careers well into their 30s to be "strong" and "independent"

2) Its been normalized for them to fuck around and have several partners before settling down, which has in turn effected mens perceptions and expectations of women and relationships. The end result is women now have to sift through a bunch of men who are just looking for casual fun in order to find ones that actually want to get married and have kids.

3) They get abortion on tap with zero stigma.

Basically, the reasons rest solely on decades of "progressive" feminist bullshit that has turned women into childless angry fat cunts or pieces of disposable fuck meat.

She actually makes a good point about sex education and how they encourage contraception and consequence-free casual sex so much today. Too bad she's an obvious man hater who can't come to grips with the fact that she just has shit taste and judgement in men.

Bullshit. Women wanted to be whores and slept with Chad for 30 years while the beta nerds became engineers and got rich. They created the entire white knight numale epidemic by being fucking cunts that slept with losers because they had no values and were raised to believe that being a vapid whore and having an abortion was the pinnacle of their independence and power.

Imagine a society that tells women that killing their own unborn babies is a linchpin to their equality and power. Oh wait that nightmare is real.

Bingo from Finland.

>I don't want to consider marriage till I'm like 30
Why?

But isn't it a necessary evil? Bullying and shaming these women seems to be the only thing that will get through the programming.

I'm just gonna say, thank god this woman didn't breed.

Women like this make me not care about the extinction of White people.

>and the point about sexual education being centered around neutering women is an important one
That's simply stupid. There should be no sexual education at all. If you remove sex from movies kids won't want to fuck until they reach 18 or even more. Then they can already start thinking about forming a family. In my experience the younger people starts fucking the less stable relationships and the more partners they will have. Also many people don't have sense of loyalty nowadays because of this.

Sad to see a person blinded by their personal beliefs, especially when what they can see is limited by their privileged perspective. She can't even temporarily look at the issue from a different point of view.

I'd rather be economically well established, mature and marry someone who's like 10 years younger. Men age like wine whilst women age like Milk.

Is british """"conservatism"""" just militiant leftism with a five year lag?

>the men I've been in relationships with either haven't been willing or able to become fathers
>the men I've been in relationships with
Who could have guessed that ladder-climbing urbanite Chads wouldn't want to have kids with ladder-climbing urbanite Staceys?

Nah, she's probably just a Neo-Liberal who sucked an editors dick.

>being fucking cunts that slept with losers because they had no values and were raised to believe that being a vapid whore and having an abortion was the pinnacle of their independence and power.
this is the sexuality of men impressed onto women.
If women were meant to follow men, then when they fail it can only be our fault, Finnbro is somewhat right because we should have done more.
imagine if Chad were a woman, thus the modern woman.

I don't know, being "economically well established" in this uncertain times is very difficult. You don't know what's going to happen in 5 years time. As long as you have a normal job and she also works it should be fine.

This is factually true and has been for generations. Look up the divorce rates between people with multiple partners. The rates coincide almost perfectly.

>i simply embraced the freedom that came with it

fuck man I cried. My ex-wife tried to do this to me too when my daughter was one, luckily I was able to get custody

>It's not because I've chosen this or because I'm the career-obsessed harpy of popular imagination; it's simply the way things have happened

That's the thing, I want to aim to be making 100k a year. I'm curretly training to be a tradesman, but am going to save up some money and I will do a Engineering degree.

Was expecting her to blame the fact that most men aren't growing up to be ready for kids; rather, staying stuck in a state of arrested development, unironically watching capeshit and the like. That would've been agreeable. But she instead just went on a dull, personal ramble.

Well, do as you consider best. But be careful past 30 so you don't end up like the whore above. Good luck.

I wouldn't tell my potential partner my wage. I would just say that I'm a normal Tradesman.

Saying "men aren't ready" is a sexist cop out. They're the victims of destructive policies and social engineering as well.

But that's completely false. Every man i know that has a job or is even slightly put together wants a wife and kids. Men naturally want to pass on their genetics. All the guys i know cabby find a woman that isn't still trying to "find herself" or "chase her dreams".

>a woman that isn't still trying to "find herself" or "chase her dreams".

You can find them, they're called 35+ year olds. Lol, good luck.

Don't knock capeshit unless you want to really rile up Sup Forums

Most men back in the day matured because they got a girl pregnant and *needed* to "man up". The adolescent holding pattern phenomenon is a direct result of the roastie phenomenon.

Why would knocking capeshit rile us up? Capeshit is nothing but juvenile cultural marxist programming these days.

women are mostly unstable, the uber-woke feminism crap has made women even more unstable.

i would never have a child with a woman like that if i could help it.

vying for some used up roasty that has had like 60 BFs is dumb as fuck.

>and she also works
>having a child with a woman that isnt going to stay home.

Might as well have a surrogate and cut the mother out altogether.

>men not ready to impregnate her
well, tbqh a chick like this, i wouldn't let get pregnant either.

Part of being a man is accepting the fact that your woman has a past. Real men look past it and move forward, but I hey i guess you can keep playing xbox and smoking your weed.

I want a wife and kids so badly but I was too ugly and beta to get attention from them most of my life. Now that my only choices are 30+ soul searchers, there's really not much hope. Grab em while you're young, the only ones left after you get older are trash human beings and there is a reason they're still single.

We don't have a conservative party, so what makes you think we'd have a conservative media? Nigel Farage is the closest we have and he's increasingly showing himself to be a fucking cuck. And even then he's still seen as Satan

Unfortunately, yes. That's how the women psyche operates.

>you must need to grow up and accept her past, little boy!

Don't not pretend that 'conservatism' in the entire anglosphere is anything more than cutting taxes for corporations, while conceding the culture to the left and future to non-whites.

dude it's not the same anymore. It's easy to look past 5 boyfriends.
Now-adays girls have dozens of BFs a year, cheating on most of them. Then they get on periscope/twitch/camsites/instagram/facebook and have 2000 digital boyfriends. Not only do you have to compete with the amalgamation of the best qualities of her past boyfriends; you have to be funnier than the "funny one", look better than the "handsome" one, etc.
Now you have to compete with a bunch of beta faggots constantly blowing up their phone on instagram/facebook, and her """guy friends"""

spot on spurdo :-D

False. The more partners she has the less chance of a stable marriage you have. A "woman with a past" is proven to be less valuable as a partner. Shill your unfounded bullshit somewhere else.

>showing himself to be a cuck
Such as? I haven't kept up with him since Brexit went through and the aftermath.

That's nice, go back to playing call of duty manchild

Lol enjoy marrying the town bicycle and people laughing at you for marrying the girl whose face all the dudes in town jizzed all over.

never said you had to marry a complete whore. there is a difference but your ego is hurt

>female posting

Woman detected

Do you have an argument? Or is it just namecalling and attempts to shame?

my friend has been dating his GF for 6 YEARS!

if shes too stupid to ask for a proposal or moveon (4 years ago) i cant help that

>REEEE WHY WON'T HE MARRY ME!!!!?!!

No you don't. If you can't control your women, you're a cuck and nobody else is to blame. My gf has zero social media and no guy friends. She's only allowed out with her girlfriends once a month.

>That's nice, go back to playing call of duty manchild

He's right. Statistically there's a dropoff correlating with number of partners.

It's not that hard to see why, the people who want a monogamous one-partner life marry off early and stay married, the ones who needed to play the field fucked a couple then chose one.

If you're fucking around in your mid 20s and you've gone through dozens chances are you're not the kind of person who will do well in a long term relationship or stable monogamy.

This shit ain't hard to figure out.

A real man looks at the world, understand its far from perfect, but keeps trying. Life sucks sometimes but you have to try. None of you are ready to be real men yet.

Are you retarded? Girls aren't supposed go ask for proposals you fucking idiot. The guy is supposed to do it, you soy boy.

>be a slut
>blame men when they don't want used goods
HOLY SHIT WHY EVEN GIVE THEM ANY RIGHTS?

That's great but keep in mind that what you're doing is legally abuse and you could get fucked by divorce courts any day now.

>divorced
stopped reading here
Women can't really complain of ending up forever alone when they've had all the chances and threw them away. I observed it with my own sister. She was married to the perfect guy, loyal, successful and family orientated. But she divorced him because she thought he was boring, he didn't want to travel all the time and didn't have any exciting hobbys and he was just too nice overall. She is now with a chad type of guy, she persuaded him to marry her, but he doesn't want children. She's complaining all time that he isn't the way he wants her to be and that she can't change him. I'm telling her, well you've had this type of guy but decided against him. It just makes her more furious. It's so funny watching them suffer from their own stupidity.

tits or gtfo

It's true and no amount of namecalling will change it.

>real men
Don't worry whore, you're sure to land a real one with your flabby arse and """cold sore""" lips.

that's nice and you're right, but you can't control women that aren't yours. And beta men don't control women at all.
A lot of girls are getting raised by limp-wristed faggots like their fathers or boyfriends and ruining themselves before marriage

Majority of women were not virgins when getting married, try another excuse

when these 30-40 year old retarded feminist cunts go on a childlessness-induced suicide rampage it will serve as a great warning for young women