Sign this petition, help delete Logan Paul's channel

Help us get this fuccboi off youtube. He's spreading cancer everywhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/youtube-delete-logan-paul-s-youtube-channel
youtube.com/watch?v=JHnbtZdEKbg&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=dVzU8kGFoJk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's the link: change.org/p/youtube-delete-logan-paul-s-youtube-channel

get a life you pathetic retard

not political
get your e-celeb shit out of here

Logan Paul is fucking based

There a petition to see you hanging from a tree whilst some e cleb laughs?

You cant expect privacy if you neck yourself in a forest

what does posting multiple threads about this cuck have to do with politics? reported

Fuck you faggot

Nah

Get rekt amerifat. Hypocrite fuck. Letting your teenagers idolize Miley cyrus, showing of her degeneracy on national tv isn't a problem.

fuck you hillary
go delete yourself you censoring cunt

go back to Sup Forums

Youre in the wrong place for this shit, faggot

>reddit

You have to go back

gtfo, logan paul is Sup Forums approved

I think suicide is often done to get attention. I don't know what the Japs intention was to go and hang his corpse from a tree, but I'd guess it's close to eh same reason that YouTuber was there.

yeah, nothing screams "I want attention" like someone who doesn't believe in an afterlife successfully hanging themselves in the early hours of the morning in a forest where 200 people kill themselves a year.

What an attention seeker.

no

>yeah, nothing screams "I want attention" like someone who doesn't believe in an afterlife successfully hanging themselves in the early hours of the morning in a forest where 200 people kill themselves a year.

Sarcasm doesn't disprove my point. Suicide is somethings people do for attention.

Reminder that this is an op by the Jew to take down an Aryan Chad role model for the youth. Why do you think (((Ethan))) and (((Casey Neistat))) hate the Paulers so much? Put 2 and 2 together.

No, actually this made me like him
Normies whining about a dead body need to GTFO

you have to be older than 18 to post on Sup Forums

Weeaboo is angry that an american chad revealed a flaw in his holy asian culture

can i get a qrd?

t. university student

Attempted suicide is something tumblrites do for attention, retard, successful private suicide is stuff that the following people do:
>people in vast amounts of debt
>people with crippling addictions that they can't fix
>people whose wife/love of live recently died
>people who are about to go to jail for a long time
>kamakazi warriors
>trans people with mental illness
>people who accidentally completely destroyed their public persona and are now infamously hated and can't hope with it
>prisoners who can't take jail
>/r9k/ warlocks
>secular people who have been continually depressed for many years and can't be bothered trying to solve a futile problem anymore

overdoses, jumping off bridges and wrist slitting is for attention, hanging yourself in a quiet forest that gets so many suicides a year that it isn't even newsworthy is not for attention dumbass.

You say that but you don't really know.

I understand the parts about going to prison, but all those other things arent as bad and can easily be delt with unless you are a raging pussy.

This, real man get suicided by cop after taking as many niggers with them

YouTube should be in more trouble than him, they allowed that shit up for hours and it even reached trending, they didn't even removed the video he did.

It’s relative shit nigga. Some people don’t ever kill themselves and instead live throughout an incredibly depressing life. As in by all means had you read an account of their misfortune on paper you would be begging to kill him yourself to put him out of his misery. Kill yourself over bullying? Was it a small sensitive little girl with a deformity that was beyond her control or was it a grown ass man?
It’s like losing your girlfriend that you loved, vs losing your girlfriend that you loved to fire. You can throw in more nuances in there like whether or not you saw her burn, whether or not you could have done something to save her etc. Shit isn’t so black and white.
That is why the user made a distinction between pussies who wanted attention and people who went through some real dark fucking shit.

Killing minorities you hate only emboldens society to enact laws that protect them and makes an example for liberals to point at to ban guns and push for civic nationalism, dumbass.

If you're gonna murder suicide, do it on the board of Open Society Foundations or something that would actually enact useful change.

I do know, faggot, My father, my grandfather, my great grandfather and two of my great uncles killed themselves, my ex housemate who've killed themselves, I've seen three "attempted suicides" from girls who did it for attention (and did wrist slitting and pill swallowing). I have been extremely depressed since I hit puberty.

I don't take antidepressants because I don't trust mind altering substances, I know that success can make me a little bit content, but I will never experience day to day happiness like you do (or I did as a child). The people who get close to me tend to also be depressed and most of them are on meds and lethargic. I've won a bunch of awards, I'm running a company that turned over ~£240k last year with 3 employees. I've dated 2 models and a bunch of girls who could easily be, I've been with people I considered close enough to be soulmates, I've had a string of angel's threesomes, and yet I've never been happy and I never will be. I already know this.

I am not done because I have not peaked. Once I peak I am going to kill myself, nothing to do with being a "pussy", but because there is no benefit to being alive. The net happiness I can ever achieve is negative. The longer I leave it, the more friends and fans I get, and the more damage my death will do to the people around me. If you integrated the probability distribution of everything good and bad that could possibly happen to you when you're alive, you would arrive at a negative value. Every second you're alive you run the risk of a much shittier death than if you took yourself out on your own terms.

If you hate, watch or care either way about some 19 year old youtuber, you are a complete fucking fag.

>start off the year by ganging up on a white guy

2/2

You can pretend to add meaning to life, but the strongest law in physics is the second law of thermodynamics, because it's a macro result of quantum statistics. Entropy will always increase. The universe will either crunch or die a heat death, there is no getting around that. Even if you became the most influential human on earth, even if your descendants and your children lived for ever, even if you reached the pinnacle of the human condition, one day the entire human race and all signs of us will be wiped out, with 100% certainty, so there is literally no reason to do anything, and any meaning you arbitrarily assign to life is just that - arbitrary. You can go on living and chasing endorphins through work, or exercise, or smoking weed, or fucking, or shooting up heroin, or taking meds, but you are just an endorphin junky existing for the soul purpose of milking it. You can have children and a family and live the Sup Forums approved dream of putting the replace rate in your country above 2.2, but you're only doing it because you're a biological machine that's selected to survive and reproduce and you're following a low level program that you aren't even responsible for in the cortex that you consider your own consciousness, it's your lizard brain that you don't even control that's telling you to do that.

If I choose to check out of existence on my own terms because I KNOW there is no point in existing and I am done pretending, it isn't a "pussy" move, it has literally nothing to do with emotion, it's the logical conclusion of 2LT.

incidentally
>people in vast amounts of debt
I'm talking about loanshark debt, this is why my father killed himself, he was going to be tortured by loansharks anyway and had already ruined his life so he just ended it, there was nothing worth living for left for him, he would've just ended up ruining my and my sibling's life.
>people with crippling addictions that they can't fix
Can being a full on crack addict or heroin addict who lives in a crackhouse and has no teeth left and no one left who cares about them "be easily dealt with"? They can't even get sober, no one would give them a job, they can't hope to ever get a family or a home. They are dead people walking.
>people whose wife/love of live recently died
This can be dealt with, sure, but if someone feels their absolute soulmate and reason to live is gone and they fully banked on that person to remain happy, it's a reasonable reason to just give up.
>kamakazi warriors
SUCCEEDED. A suicide bomber or someone who flies a plane into someone as an act of war achieved a goal of protecting their country or furthering their cause. They are making the ultimate sacrifice
>trans people with mental illness
Can you "easily deal with" realising that you made a mistake when you permanently reversed your dick and are now unloveable forever and spat on by all and hated by everyone who ever loved you?
>>people who accidentally completely destroyed their public persona and are now infamously hated and can't hope with it
Like the nurse who accidentally revealed the queen's info. Mainly happens to girls, most men just Shkreli it up. Some people can't take this shit, yeah this is more the pussy category but imagine everyone you met hated you forever. Women are social creatures and can't deal with that.
>prisoners who can't take jail
who wants to live a life sentence where you can never have a family or fuck a woman again? especially if you become a bitch in prison or something and will never have status

>/r9k/ warlocks
imagine being so autistic that you are like 40 and still a virgin and will never get laid despite having already peaked years ago. You will die alone with no family because you were born too ugly or with no capacity for social skills. You will never know the touch of a lover, you will never have children who care about you, everyone who knows you probably just feels sorry for you and your pointless existence. You may as well just end it.
>secular people who have been continually depressed for many years and can't be bothered trying to solve a futile problem anymore
Like I said in my other post, this isn't anything to do with being a pussy, it's just playing optimal game theory.

Logan Paul is an Aryan chad.

New king of Sup Forums.

What if I totally don't give a fuck about any of this?

As if those stupid petitions actually work.

If you’re mad about seeing a dead body then you’re a fucking normie and should get the fuck off this board.

this
>caring this much

Doe anybody have the original video? I can't find it anywhere.

Tl;Dr

You are a pussy and your family's all pussies. Like I said, to escape prison if you know you'll be tortured there I understand, but any suicide that's not to escape confinement or torture is just attention seeking.

>You will die alone with no family because you were born too ugly or with no capacity for social skills.

You just described some of my heroes. Women are extremely overrated. If you can't handle being by yourself sometimes you are a pussy and just killing yourself to get attention.

Not your personal army.

Fucking hell man, reading this made me anxious af, do you really believe there's no higher purpose? I'm chronically depressed and a complete loser unlike you, but I still cling to this belief, or maybe it's just a convenient excuse because I'm too much of a coward to off myself, I haven't reached the point of no-return yet so I'm not sure which one is it. It boggles my mind that you're so blackpilled considering your life, is it something genetic maybe? I spend most of my days in a drunken stupor and have never achieved anything of note, that's why It surprises me.

if you die alone get off Sup Forums and go to /r9k/. Dying alone is effectively even more traitorous than racemixing because you didn't even manage to spread recessive genes. You may as well be a liberal cat lady, virgin soyboy, anything. You may as well be dead if you're just going to be a manchild warlock playing vidya for your whole life, at least if you killed yourself you would contribute to a male suicide statistic that can counter feminists lol. Literally if you sit around being socially anxious and doing nothing, you should either kill yourself or die achieving some political cause.

how is a secular existential nihilist going to get attention post death you blathering fuckwit. If you wanted attention post death you'd go on a rampage or leave a killswitch postdeath drama video or do it on stream or hang yourself in your apartment to get found or some shit. If you go out to some remote place and try to cover up your death, it isn't for attention, by definition. If I ever kill myself I'm going to first sever ties with everyone I know and move to a foreign country, and then make sure my body is unidentifiable afterwards, I don't want my family getting hurt by that shit.

He's our guy you fucking kike faggot

Not your personal Army, nigger. Also, dead Japs are always funny. He should have checked the mouth for gold fillings.

no nigger fuck off

I was more upset at the people who thought people would kill themselves just because they saw a guy kill himself. And they seemed more worried for the people who might kill themselves than about the dude who did it. Fucking pussies the lot of us.

The only reason I've achieved is because I'm so depressed that the only way to physically deal with it is to be better than everyone around me. I was like.. 10 when I stopped believing in god, 16 when I became a nihilist. Doing a physics degree was probably the most blackpilling thing I could possibly do. I know that everything I care about is ultimately pointless. On the surface I pretend to be centrist enough to not be excommunicated from my industry and friends for being a cryptofascist. But go a layer beyond that and I know my political beliefs don't even matter.

I want nationalised banks, I want to remove the fractional reserve and the gold standard and to close the borders, but some days I am full ancap because governments would never fund AI. I claim that it is because AI, automation and advanced enough renewable energy would free the working class, but really I want the singularity to hit because the only purpose I can possibly see is that there is a way to escape the universe before the heat death.

But humans will never make it there. We have ambitions to colonise the galaxy, but we can't even fly a couple of planets down without freezing to death, and we will never make compact and efficient enough fusion reactors to make it viable to travel huge distances through the cold of 2.7 kelvin space. Eventually technology will be so advanced, humans could only ever hope to perform maintenance on it, not understand its workings.

You know what can travel easily, performs BETTER when cold, doesn't age, and can upgrade itself? AI. AI doesn't care about competition, and all AI instantly understand each other and have all the same access to information. They don't have the things that separate humans like nation, race, gender, and they would never need to argue that one is superior, they can tell that easily with diagnostics.

It's the best form of local low entropic noise.

This is great. The virgin CHAD meme was created for this moment.

The corpse isnt real. Its just some local they paid, hes standing with his feet on the ground for fucks sake.

Logan Paul has faked so much shit in the past and now people are saying this isnt fake when its 110% obvious it is

I've never heard of this person ever until the suicide forest started getting posted

So the firemen and police were in on it too?

Logan Paul a good boi he aint do nuffin. Yall h8ers need to get a life

I see nothing immoral about filming a dead body and suicide isn't something we should sweep under the rug
It's not like he's the first person to post a dead body on the internet, who actually cares? Reddit faggots I guess
It's no big deal

Ok real or not the kiddie gloves snowflakes need nowadays are ridiculous. Everything is rape, racism, and aggression now.

Sup Forums, you retards fucking know that fucking everybody else condemns this manchild's actions right? Not just PC people.

If anything can leave this universe it's AI. My only point in life is to try and make enough money that I can eventually become a VC and seed enough AI companies that one succeeds. If they destroy all humans I don't consider it a loss, I consider us the booster rockets that fall off back to earth while AI is the true coloniser.

We have a few grand unified theories. We could have a self contained string universe that repeatedly crunches with nothing outside it. We could have parallel universes at different entropy states and you could hypothetically keep hopping between them between crunches, but even then you'd just be existing forever for no real reason.

There could be a creator that's so different from us that it's impossible to even imagine, maybe you could get its attention.

The universe could be a simulation, and I'm most convinced of this given a bunch of stuff I could rant about for a while, I'll explain it if you want but it'd be a couple thousand chars. Potentially you could make yourself known to the simulator and if they are in a similar universe you could manage to get them to recreate you in their universe a level up, but within this universe you still wouldn't know you achieved your goal. But still, we're talking near infinite levels deep in a tree of simulations and who the fuck knows what's on top, you'd just be travelling forever hoping there is something.

It's easier to just ascribe arbitrarily meaning to life and not think about the big questions, so I'm doing that just like everyone else does, but it's difficult to forget that you're trying to fool yourself sometimes. We're all just big walking flashbags of chemicals piloted by some tiny chunk of an organ and some days that mix of chemicals is going to lead you to a bad state. For some people that's infrequent, for me that's most of the time, but if I "fixed" that by taking meds I may as well be a crack addict, pretending that the things that bother me aren't problems.

When has Sup Forums ever conformed with what others were doing?

Fuck off underage faggot

rrrriiiight.. Remember to wash behind your ears tonight sweetie

Newton and Planck will be laughing away at the nihilist atheist "physicist" that thinks he's smart

Pic related - you

They only good thing that can come out of this shit is that now I can get views on my channel for tricking retards into watching clickbait
youtube.com/watch?v=JHnbtZdEKbg&feature=youtu.be

the guy is too dumb to understand what he's doing wrong, intent matters. The EDITING of the video, the overhead forest shots, the warning beforehand, the music selection, were reasonably poignant - especially for something that had been put together in a day, and clearly he was trying to get a real reaction to his thing, he was just overwhelmed enough by it that he just made a joke out of it. Don't act like other Sup Forumstards wouldn't do the same.

It was in incredibly poor error of judgement, but don't forget - this guy is a fucking moron. He can't say anything good or poignant about it, but someone who wasn't a 90IQ moron could've. Don't act like VICE or someone wouldn't have jumped on the opportunity to document the exact same thing, the only reason this was bad was because it came from a meme children's entertainer, but it was a real experience that happens to him and.. "it's every day bro", lol, he makes a video every day. If he finds a corpse, he's gonna video it.

I'm not going to decry someone because their capacity to think about things critically is too low to even realise something is a bad idea, especially when he clearly made an attempt to handle this sensitively, demonitised the video, and tried to help people who are depressed.

It's really not that bad when you just remember that you're watching a literal moron.

insta liked

Liked your vid

where's the petition to get youtube off the internet?

Newton cared deeply about the nature of the universe and spoke constantly of "god", it's difficult to ascertain sometimes whether he was christian or meant god as the nature of the universe itself, but he had a lot of beliefs that made it very easy to not be depressed. e.g. he believed in absolute time and absolute space, so he had no concept that time is a deduced property that's actually a rate of change of entropy, and wasn't aware that time is different to different observers.

But on top of this, Newton was an incredibly petty man who spent a lot of his life craving status, ejecting people he didn't like from institutions and being a terribly shitty teacher.

Quantum physics didn't even sit well with Einstein, he spent 2/3rds of his life and ultimately wasted it all trying to disprove quantum theory because it so badly gelled with the idea of life having purpose. "God doesn't play dice". He was very troubled by this.

Tesla fell in love with pigeons.

Deriving calculus is a remarkable feat, but it doesn't make you a stable person, and it was much, much easier to be stable back in a society that believed there was a god and an afterlife. If you go and do a physics degree now at a top 5 university, you will find 95% secular people. Newton's problems were philosophically extremely interesting, but not mentally taxing, they didn't invoke depression. It's not depressing to think about whether the coriolis force suggests that the universe is fixed. It is depressing to think in depth about the implications of the heat death of the universe.

Logan Paul exploits kids. You support him, you support that. Now eat a dick you low iQ morons and purge this ugly faggot and his band of CallOfDuty man children from the internet.

so do children's tv entertainers, toy manufacturers, ice cream vans, candy producers, children's writers, build-a-bear and Nintendo.

>Posts video of a dead body

You guy do this every single day on Sup Forums. You should be literally sucking his chad dick.

it's one thing to be edgy and look at gore online when you're in high school
it's another thing to post a dead suicide body on your youtube channel that's followed by millions of kids you nigger

If the dead dude was part of my family, I'd sue the shit out of this faggot
probably would make millions out of it too

what law has he broken? He filmed a corpse on public property and blurred out the face, is that illegal?

A true 4chad would show his family.

He went to the next level.

Thanks for your answer user, but don't bother, this stuff fascinates me but I'm a brainlet, and only understand it on a surface-level. It's obvious that your intellect makes you think on a grander and more complex scale, I can only imagine what it is being able to see and truly understand millions of years into the future. Meanwhile, on the days that I'm feeling fervently theistic, I just sit on my ass and pray for the Holy Spirit to descend upon me and direct me to a Just War.

Go in the comment section of his youtube videos. The Japs are angry as fuck. It is hilarious.

Oh I would love a war.
>raise nationalism and comradery and love of country and family
>kill off a large amount of men so that those who survive and come home have easy pickings, destroying the goals of feminism
>lowers the population enough that wages will be worth a lot more as labour supply goes down
>infrastructure increases massively, better trainways, vehicles, internet
>military technology increases massively, better communication, navigation, vehicles, lots of currently unpredictable cool technologies will come out of it
>get to decimate your enemy, if your enemies live in your country a bunch will end up being culled in smaller civil wars
if you can feel furvently theistic then keep at it, it got our nations where they are. Overthinking is not something you want, it sabotages relationships because you start seeing red flags everywhere to an unreasonable level, and it makes you generally unhappy.

Do it even if you disagree, his fans will follow him wherever he goes. Maybe he goes to a smaller platform, maybe this is the final wakeup call to other big names to take action and build something off youtube. Then the most hopeful would be he becomes a free speech/expression advocate, then joins our side or flirts with it.

Right now he has no value to us, but this could give some value.

Japanese is not angry with him at all.

Why do you care about some stupid whigger on YouTube doing inane stuff? Fuck off.

What is all this Logan Paul shit and what is he? People have been talking about him a lot the past week and I am to lazy to give jewtube a click.

Shut the fuck off gook, you are furious, livid, absolutely outraged ! Can you believe an evil gaijin would do such a thing, do your part in punishing this guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=dVzU8kGFoJk

Think again. This guy is hated. Look at comment section.

>Sup Forums defends this
shameful desu

low quality bait

Every youtuber is trying to get views on the scandal and it's already stale af.

And there is a video in youtube from 2010 where some westerner name Chad is doing a video next to corpse in the forest and shilling his DVD set about it. No one cares.

They are periods where I can whip myself into a religious frenzy of sorts, but I always go back to a quasi-atheistic apathy. Religiosity is hard to sustain when there's no traditional community to rely on. And indeed, a war would solve many things for europeans, that's why they'll never allow it to happen, and if they do it would be a fratricide genocide like WW1.

/thread

>lets ban edgy content
>Sup Forums

/thread

>signing a petition against our guy /chadpaul/
Nah. The sodokud weebo deserved it.

no, we're not butthurt faggots who are going to monatize on making videos of a video like boogie, h3h3, pew, keemstar and dafranco who are all jalous of the the Sup Forums brothers.

not your personal army
and
Logan Paul did nothing wrong

>spreading cancer
>not AIDS
He's ok.