COMMONWEALTH THREAD

Because we're the cream of the crop of humanity and there's so few of us.

Invited: Australia, Britain, Canada, New Zealand
Also invited: America as an observer, to take notes on how to become a first-world country

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Federation)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CANZUK
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good morning, good evening and good day lads.

French is more important in Canada

Pennsylvania is a Commonwealth we respectfully request full admittance

Look at this poor chap, passing from heat exhaustion due to the sun never setting.

Stay out of this thread Hun. How does it feel that your plans for European domination have been cucked by anglos since forever?

BOMBER HARRIS, FEUR FREI!

I'd suggest a Columbio-Commonwealth alliance, but the 56% is too toxic.

who won the war?

>passing from heat exhaustion due to the sun never setting.

Moderate kek.

Ah, Flashman. Classic books

Hello friends. How can we bring about a rapprochement between the nations of the Commonwealth? Can we revive the Empire? The Imperial Federation (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Federation) was never established. I believe it would be a good idea to revive, especially seeing the new threats we face, particularly the resurgent Middle-East and a belligerent China. We stand to gain from being together.

CANZUK when?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CANZUK

We dem boys

yfw you will never have gibraltar

Traitors get out reeeeeee!

Our national identity as a nation with rich British Anglo identity has been destroyed beginning in the 70s with the cryptocommunist Trudeau Sr. If I become PM the first things I do is to change the flag to the red ensign and ban streetshitter/chink immigration and allow huwhite Anglos to immigrate. Only viable solution to population replacement short of genocide. Oh, and declare war on Germany just for fun.

>that NZ emblem with a white woman and a half-naked Maori warrior

BLACKED

That's right. Changing the flag was part of a deliberate campaign to wipe out Canada's unique identity, both Anglo and French. The mostly Liberal Laurentian elite forced our withdrawal from the Empire and stronger ties with the USA. Also didn't help that the U.K. shit the bed in WW2 by not accepting Hitler's peace. That was the end of the Empire.

don't forget the irish

Hivemind