Do you prefer rich girls or poor girls?

Do you prefer rich girls or poor girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uTIB10eQnA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Poor girls who became rich by pleasing salarymen

>Rich girl hands you that money
>You obey what she does to you

I don't care, I just want somebody to love.

This desu

Poor girls are easier to bribe.

>tfw no qt homeless girls SoL

Poor because I want to be depended on

Rich

Poor girls just try to take my money

>Fucky
Is this an edit?

Poor so we could be poor together enjoying life without fancy things.

But sadly my waifu lives in Japan so automatically she is at least mid-high class in my country.

Find a single mom

thread

It'll always come down to personality for me. Like 70% personality, and 30% looks

>poor people
No thanks

Raised poor. Met me in college. We both get good jobs and become rich together.

Based

I said I want to be depended on, I'm not a cuck

I like you

Jesus Christ this generation is so afraid of being labeled a "cuck" that they'd rather stay virgins.

Dads who don't raise their kids aren't "bulls", they're dead beat losers.

When it comes to finances, a poor girl would be really enjoyable for me. We would go on a journey together to achieve our own actualized selves. This song tells it perfectly
youtube.com/watch?v=uTIB10eQnA0

Yeah it's a good life. I can't complain. I guess if given the choice I'd rather that at least one of us come from money since it'd make things easier.

No big though. Getting rich in America is the easiest thing in the world if you're healthy and pick a cooperative girlfriend or boyfriend.

Stop fighting both you.
It's his pick if he wants to stay alone like this.
True that.

It also depends on that major as well though, but don't want to start some fight so I won't specify.

a poor girl so I can buy for her on christmas something she looked at longingly but could not afford. She'd get all teary eyes even though it didn't really cost me that much

>That single mother won't be your bull

They have to be more poor than I am so they have to rely on me a little.

Smart
Dumb

I have to protect the GIRL to prove i'm a MAN

>Do you prefer rich girls or poor girls?
Boys

Ur so smrt. Jacking off alone forever while you wait for a virgin woman.

I'd rather stay a virgin because everybody around me is a degenerate scumlord. Or maybe I actually am that unattractive.

You're also a degenerate scumlord, just in a different way. You're not better or worse than anyone else. You're exactly the same.

Oh nevermind I just looked at your picture, and you're way worse fag, fuck off

Rich girls are boring.

Okay...

Poor girls will let you do horribly degrading things to them that they'll remember for the rest of your life, and cringe in shame about when they remember it during quiet moments or when they're trying to fall asleep at night

>The condoms on the table didn't give it away.

Not sure. I was raised poor so I'm really thrifty, I think even if I had access to a lot of money I wouldn't spend it or live very differently.

Girls who have experienced wealth for a long period of time before crashing into an impoverished reality.

Virgin != single mom

This guy gets it. Virginity isn't a requirement, I just dont want a) a used up roastie or b) to raise some other asshole's brat for them. We shouldn't even bother arguing with them anymore man. Some people truly cannot break out of the cuckshed

Rich because ojous are a miracle of the universe.

Hotaru is the only answer, and maybe mugi from K-on

Rich or Poor?

>Hypergamy

>Rich women most likely to cheat, moreso if they're richer than you
>Poor women will jump to a higher status individual if possible

How about no 3DPD

>no 3DPD
patrician

What about a cute 2D girl that lives in a box in an alleyway and I forget my umbrella in the pouring rain and she gives me a broken umbrella the is just manageable enough for me to get home and then the next day I take her to go get 2D Japanese ramen which lights her eyes up like summer fireworks because she hasn't had a meal in a week and then I take her home for a shower because she smells a little sour and a fresh change of clothes? It would have to be a pair of my shorts and one of my t-shirts that hangs off her shoulder because she is so much smaller than me. Then I ask if she wants to stay over instead of going back to the box and her eyes light up light a Christmas tree and she asks softly "Can I?" and she takes my comfy bed while I take the couch. In the morning I smell breakfast cooking and I go to the kitchen and she says, "You have to eat all the eggs." then laughs because she's just memeing. We get married and have a replaceable amount of kids for society and join a country club where she doesn't really fit in with the other wives but I love her anyways because she's my special one and only. Why not that 2D fantasy?

This sounds extremely familiar. Even aside from the eggs

I made it up on the spot. It may be an unconscious distillation of all the anime and manga I've consumed but it came from the heart even if unintentionally trite.

Poor

ex was quite well off and would buy me anything and drive me all the time. But everytime there was a fight she basically wordred it like she owned me and said i shouldn't act up

Hmm.

Well, would be cool for whomever is wishing it up. Unfortunately, some of our lives are destined for despair. Although, there is a certain kind of comfort that stems from knowing my own happiness could be realized, even if only inside my own mind; I just need to focus on not dying in the physical so it doesn't end, for now. I feel for those dancing on the boundary between subsistence and suicide, it's simply a question of whether the music or their legs will give out first. Vailia rules apply I guess

I'm not sure I understood that completely but Ganbatte, user.

I kind of want a mix. I find it cute when poor girls want things but don't have money for it and I like it when rich girls are generous and does not really understand the value of money.

Someone like Youko or Rize are great.

half-heartedly debating if i should explain or not, in hindsight it was a kind of loaded post. Might've fucked that one up. Not even sure where to begin without immediately going into tl:dr territory

Eh, it is what it is

As long as the shows keep coming, I'll keep going

Well you've got good taste in reaction images. GJ-bu is a really good show.