/BG/ Blakan General - Strenght trough disunity edition

There is a growing user base of people from the Balkans inhabiting this board and there is now a need for a general thread to discuss politics concerning Balkan states. I would like to point out that this should not be a random meme dump and/or bantz thread although both are welcome as part of a broader political discourse.
There were 2 earlier /balk/ threads that had asome quality discussion but was plagued by too much random noise so there needs to be a general topic of the discussion.
I propose to discuss possible solutions for the problems most of us in these countries face and those are
>poverty
>corruption
>nepotism
>garbage
>general lack of trust in the state
I have always flirted with the idea of a Balkan economic and defensive union where there would be open trade between all the states, regulated migration and a broad defensive pact encompassing all the states (Balkan Defense League or something along those lines).
Everyone is welcome to contribute to the discussion. English is preferred so other users can participate as well but feel free to post in your own language and others who don't understand feel free to ask for clarification.

As I see it we have always been victims of geopolitics between big players and were always faced with a choice. Making that choice naturally made the other side we didn't chose mad and most of the time we got the thicker end of the stick.
So what we need is a military pact that would insure that all the states would contribute to the defense of the Balkan region and in doing so would also stimulate their economies by increasing military spending. After some years of such an alliance I'm sure that it would start to play a factor on the global scene in such questions concerning migration, international intervention, war on terrorism etc. In doing so we would be finally making decisions about our own faith and the path we'd like to chose. All this can, of course, sound like a pipe dream BUT I think that the current political situation in the world will soon culminate and that there will be room for such geopolitical shifts.

Bump

strength trough unity

If only. We don't need a common state all we need to do is cooperate a bit more and try and help each other get ahead so we can catchup to other regions and countries.

Bump

Have you guys ever considered getting politically activated? I've become frustrated lately by our politicians and their blatant embezzlement and treason so I contemplated going into politics.

I won't permit a civil Balkan thread

The real common state needs to be with Kaiser Karl II. von Habsburg-Lothringen.

>There is a growing user base of people from the Balkans inhabiting this board
So weit are heading for a war?

If Serbia wasn't such a big dickhead in the previous times when we were together, we would still have a nice big country with all kinds of resources and potential for development.
But you being the megalomaniac you are, just had to fuck it up didn't you?

I would rather prefer being our own country than deal with even more corrupt countries.

I have a full developed plan on +400 pages (not even close to finish) on how to implement fascism in BiH to cleanse degeneracy and force education on people. I'm not saying to kill or remove any nation from Bosnia, instead I want to prepare millennials for the world, and open their eyes. Why? Well I'm just getting sick of living the presence created by God damn old people with their muh HDZ muh SDP, since young people left the country. Even the fucking Amerimutts are not manipulative like this.

what the Craiova group not enough we need more?

all of that is bullshit, you solve the problems on the Balkans by assuring confidence and as long as the bosnian question, the kosovo question and the serbo-croatian hegemony aren't addressed there will never be lasting peace

what about the Macedonian question

Give me the pros and cons on this and V6 (V4+Croatia&Slovenia) if we face the death of EU (theoretically speaking).

it didn't had to end up like this
we're sorry

>Transilvania is either Hungarian or independent
it will never happen no matter how much autists reeeeeee about it

slavs are subhumans

that to but these balkan threads are mostly focused on exyu countries not so much greeco-macedonian or bulgar-macedonian

>Slovakia independent
Lol.

Germans should be banned from balk threads

romanians should be banned from schengen

I am a Greek

I concede that Belgrade was trying to dominate every state we had but in our defense we were always the biggest ethnic group in those countries. It is only natural to try and be the head in those circumstances.

Macedonians are Greeks

I agree, but only to destroy Germany and Austria, than we can go our own ways.
Otherwise, they're gonna D&C like they have for the past thousand years.

we're not part of Schengen so that's nice

>Give me the pros and cons
Serbia is not in it you can take it as either.

Smart Serb, common state never worked.

that wont end the serbo-croatian hegemony... you two should focus on bigger things not just vague circlejerk

finally somebody listens to me

That's ikibey he's greek (turk)

bulgaria is full of turks and gypsies

How about you fuck off with your cca. 25%, and let the big boy Serbs and Croats discuss.

Nor will it so we shouldn't try to make one. An economic + defense union is the way to go. We need to help each other because we always end up getting trampled by the big boys.

THIS IS A GERM THREAD NOW, ALLE REIN HIER

Tell me about it.

We need to defend ourselves from the Schwab menace I agree. But we don't need to destroy them just keep them at bay.

begone germ go infect Sweden

A иcкaш ли дa ми ядeш дeдoвия?

bulgaria is a useless country

Everyone please ignore the German flag turkroach lapring as a Greek. He always does this just ignore him, he is a useful idiot to bump these threads.

serbia is poorer than turkey and a useless country

>keep them at bay
Haven't you fucking learned anything, they're like roaches...
>WWI, WWII, new German hegemony over EU...
They'll fucking NEVER stop, they HAVE TO BE STOPPED

You lost both world wars.

Also bump

we only lost because our allies (bulgaria was one of them) were incapabale of waging war

I am a Greek

No, the wars were lost due to German inefficiency and bad tactics by the Germans.

Greece was a poor war damaged neutral country
Greece destroyed the Italian invaders
Germany lost WW2 because of Greece

>walks army into serb artillery training field
>accidentally engages own army

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Sei leise Bergdeutscher, Your nation started this whole shitshow

But still, I would love to see a federation of southern slavs that is actually well designed with no hegemony. But for that to happen, all the nations that would be part of it would need to have a rational right wing progressive party to be the leading party, not the old ones which only know to use history to win arguments.

We need smart people in charge, who can see the benefit of a strong, well connected federation in the balkans. And that all is actually the easy part (it would first start off as a trade agreement and end as a fully fledged federation)
The hard part would be educating the mongrels that fill up half of the region, getting rid of all the criminal organization, and manage all that without us being assfucked by UN/EU/USA.

The sad truth is that it will definitely not happen, but I love to think about the possibilities.

No

We would only sap our strength and cause a diplomatic backlash that would probably cost us our league and everything else. Besides its not even realistic.

>WWI,
>Hitler...
I agree

Sweden is already infected, that's why I'm heading towards the Balkans with the infected masses
Does anybody know what this useless Burglar is trying to say

Schnauzn Preiß, you proceeded to then lose it.
Also, second time was definitely your nation's fault. We were happy with Dollfuß until Nazis killed him and made him a martyr.

Milan Stojadinović was on right track. He was only chance of working Yugoslavia

Hypothetically (for Alphabet Agencies)... we could use diaspora for sabotage, or similar acts to destroy Germany and Austria from within

>I would love to see a federation of southern slavs
I want to barf.
Our place is besides Poland, Hungary and Austria.

My country's already a US puppet, so yeah

I'm looking for a pen pal to help me learn Serbian. Are any serbanons willing to communicate in Serbian?

Könnt ihr zwei dummen Neger euch jetzt nicht streiten, ich versuche die Balkan-Massen zu hypnotisieren

>le croatia is central europe

Where's Maикa PycиR when you need her?

serbian is a useless language

I agree with you. I also see the USA and the EU as a threat to such a move by our countries. The sad truth is they don't like us, they don't want us as the part of their "special" club and they will gladly shit all over us when ever they get a chance. So I say to hell with them, lets try and trade with each other and build our own happiness.

Say something in Serbian, I might be willing but it depends on your proficiency.

Ich gesprocht mit dich nicht. Shush.

That's not what I'm saying. Croatia's place is besides other loyal Catholic nations that fought against kebab instead of for it. Nations with which we share a common history and not a meme 20th century. But of course, you just have to be a cunt about it. Go fuck yourself Milan. Never gonna work with you politically because you just have to be a treacherous cunt even on an imageboard.

so is greek and german

1/1024 German?

I bet you wouldn't write that with your real flag.

Catholics are false Christians

nah

>loyal Catholics
top kek

>that damage control
who hurt you today, ante?

And Germ*Ns are subhumans, what's your point?

Ja ostatio u Srbije za 3 mceca iz April da Juli. Znam moji Srpski je simpaticno ali hocu pricam kako ljudi iz Srbije pracate.

10/10

Maybe economic, but defense is too much, I think.

You're gonna stay in Serbia for three months from April to July... Yeah, DROPPED
Hopefully, some good fella from Serbia might feel sorry enough

I am a Greek

if Germans are subhumans
and you are inferior to Germans
then you are subhumans too

Ich hätt auf "Google-Deutscher" getippt.

>I am a Greek
Oh. You're that Sup Forums retard.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

post your real flag then

Nein. Auf Sicilia. Aber du verstest und du gekommst auf Greece. Ich finde deutsch und serbisch wunderbar Sprachen.

you are a retard because you are a slav

I have been looking into the Austro - Hungarian empire recently and I was wondering how do the countries that remain today feel about the old empire and the Hapsburgs or hell even the concept of being in one empire with your neighbours considering every ethnic group in the Balkans seems to hate every other one there.

OSTATIO. Stayed. Odakle se? Republika Srpska ili...?

sta to jebano pricas?

>You STAYED: ''Ti si ostao'' (Past Tense)
Yeah, Srpska

I can't wait for them gibs and Austrian womenz.

di mi minuta. Vidim za moja Srpsko-Engliski recnik. Sta jebano u infinitive?