TRUMP 'PSYCHOLOGICALLY UNFIT,' NUCLEAR TWEET IS GROUNDS FOR REMOVAL, FORMER BUSH ETHICS LAWYER SAYS

newsweek.com/trump-psychologically-unfit-nuclear-tweet-grounds-impeachment-former-bush-769122

With this kind of behavior, I'm worried about an accidental nuclear exchange. There have been a handful of well documented incidents in the past in which we were on the brink of nuclear annihilation due to computer error. It was only because of the steady hands of a few people in charge that those incidents were avoided, and in large part because they had enough faith that the leader of Russia/US were stable enough not to launch a surprise nuclear attack.

That's gone with Trump. No leader can be sure what he is actually doing or thinking. He is unstable. Additionally, there is the possibility that his instability has essentially frozen nuclear capabilities, with generals forming some kind of pact to not follow nuclear orders from the president. That also leaves us susceptible. It's a window of opportunity for some other country to attack, potentially.

But what if there is another computer error in NK, or China, or Russia that shows a volley of nuclear weapons coming from the US in their direction? Will they hesitate to "retaliate" with the irrational, unstable President Trump at the helm? Trump will not get any benefit of the doubt. That is my greatest fear. By trivializing nuclear war, he is making it more likely. M.A.D. only works as a deterrent if there are rational actors involved. The United States is not a rational actor at the moment.

Congress has an obligation to remove him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TxNprnas7i8
youtu.be/uLOgnddu9Lw
politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/
newsweek.com/hezbollah-cocaine-smuggle-united-states-obama-751928
nypost.com/2017/12/18/obama-protected-hezbollah-drug-ring-to-save-iran-nukes-deal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>newsweek

MAD only works if both sides believe the other will launch the nukes.
"how can Trump think of killing millions of innocent people! How dare he think about using our deterrent!"

>BUSH ETHICS LAWYER

That fucking lawyer has been saying that everytime Trump does anything. Also Bush's "ethic" lawyer

>BUSH ETHICS LAWYER

who is this faggot and why do people keep listening to his opinion

>bush ethics lawyer

>BUSH ETHICS LAWYER

>Bush ethics lawyer
>Ethics lawyer
>Bushs
bbbwwwuahahhahaahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaha

(((analysis))) (((opinion pieces)))

>bush ethics lawyer

>FORMER BUSH ETHICS
Current tree ethics.

>Bush ethics lawyer

I've come to hate the Bush administration more and more. That includes the Bushes too. I remember how the left treated W. Bush and now he is their hero.

>But what if there is another computer error in NK, or China, or Russia that shows a volley of nuclear weapons coming from the US in their direction? Will they hesitate to "retaliate" with the irrational, unstable President Trump at the helm?
If we have good reason to believe that another country is firing nuclear weapons at us, we should not hesitate to defend ourselves. This should go without saying.

>Bush ethics lawyer

Fuck my country

trump needs to call the unorganized militia into service

AHAHAHAHA
>Bush "Ethics" Lawyer

>BUSH ETHICS LAWYER
wow. really uh... you know... did something to my brain that made me think Trump was suddenly unfit, i guess.

Or just give me a carte blanche

What are these people terrified about?

Almost makes me believe the larps saying he'll lock them up.

>Bush ethics lawyer

>bush ethics lawyer

What is 'psychologically unfit' about emphasising the capability of your nuclear deterrent?

Is this more Trump Hysteria?

I'll tell you when shit gets out of hand, ok.

>BUSH
>ETHICS
>LAWYER

These were my thoughts exactly when I heard he had said those things. This is certainly grounds for impeachment. Nuclear diplomacy is not a joke. Trump is unfit to be commander in chief. I'm glad to see other people who see all of the angles to this shit show. Hopefully congress can put partisan politics aside and keep the country safe.....jesus even typing that felt stupid because I KNOW that the GOP won't do anything. They are failing us in their duty.

>Bush ethics lawyer

I find it impressive that after this many months, Trump shitposting on twitter is still capable of generating this much salt. Our media and political establishment don't even seem human anymore. They're like the feelings of hatred and spite manifested into physical reality in the form of people.

>former

>Bush ethics lawyer

>bush
>ethics

You can trust me, I'm a lawyer. Would this face lie to you?

lol

>bush ethics lawyer

Yeah, Mr yellow cake is the arbiter of ethics.

I hope you can buy a hotpocket with this, I like your pasta

>Bush ethis lawyer
So where were those WMDs?

>his left eye is lying to his right one right now

>bush ethics lawyer
>bush
>ethics

yeah, right

FUCKING
BUSH
ETHICS
LAWYER

George W. Bush literally authorized two wars Afghanistan and Iraq. Cost thousands of U.S soldier lives, tens of thousands more in psychical injuries and countless more from the psychological damage. Now factor in the millions of Muslims effected by these wars.

But Trump banting with Kimmy over the nuke button is grounds for removal.

This is why the world hates us

>bush ethics lawyer

>bush lawyer

no, doesn't work on me. I grew up under 8 years of calling bush literally Hitler so I don't trust anyone associated with that monster.

>FORMER BUSH ETHICS LAWYER

How autistic are these people that they don't recognize that Rocket Man and The Donald are just bantering with each other?

the left and globalist kikes still desperately grasping, clinging to anything to try and get Trump out of office I see.

>Maybe this will do it!

fucking losers.

>Bush
>Ethics
>Lawyer

Bitch please, we've had presidents win elections with sayings like

>Speak softly, but carry a big stick

When the allegory is removed it boils down to
>Be timid, but be prepared to meet opposition with overwhelming force

Thats exactly what trumps doing, he just isn't being timid about it.

Nkorea is a fucking joke, you didnt see the US televising every missle launch while we were building the first A-bombs.
They are doing all these missile tests for publicity nothing more. Kim Jong Un knows he isnt a god or he wouldnt have killed off all his relatives. He wouldnt risk war knowing he will be dethroned and executed within a matter of months. We all saw what happened to Saddam and Ghiddafi, he saw that shit too.

>Bush
>Ethics
>Lawyer

>Sup Forums has no response
>DUDE LE >BUSH >ETHICS >LAWYERS
>completely manages to avoid the actual post
Don't know what I expected from a bunch of retards who simply parrot what they read online. None of you have idea what exactly it is you support. You are sponges, with no solid views of your own which is exactly why can't refute the OP until one person types out something that vaguely makes sense. Once he does, the rest of you will memorize it and just repeat it whenever this argument comes up again

I responded to you faggot

>Bush
>ethics
Unless you're talking about Bush's Baked Beans and their commitment to use only the finest ingredients for their products, you're full of shit.

>bush

Wow what a surprise, invading countries and destroying the Middle East in proxy wars is totally fine but snapping back a threat at a crazy dictator makes you insane

Thanks for this sharia blue

>Bush ethics lawyer

Wtf is an ethics lawyer

SLOW AND STEADY

>BUSH
>ETHICS
>LAWYER

>BUSH
>ETHICS
>LAWYER

>a bloo bloo bloo
shut up faggot

When you remember this happened.
youtube.com/watch?v=TxNprnas7i8

>that panic over 'deep state' exposition
Delicious.

Ethics?
Bush?

You're showing yourself there shariablue.

>daily reminder that rightwing memeflaggots are all d&c shills.

>newsweek
>that same shareblue Ukraine fag
>all fields

Responding to a hidden leaf.

>BUSH
>ETHICS
>LAWYER

Still pull the same shit when you are called out

>Bush ethics lawyer
Mexican intelectual tier oxymoron

>Бyш этикc лoйep

>bush ethics lawyer

did they unironically write this

Everyone who suck off Israel is mentally ill.
I thought it was america first?

>bush
>ethics
>lawyer
My fucking sides

This lawyer should've been fired long time ago, anyone related to these cunts doesn't have a valid opinion. Even against Trump.

Honestly, you want a real response?
Every day someone writes an article about why Trump should be impeached.
The right hates him
The left hates him

Trump is utilizing a new tactic when it comes to nuclear brinkmanship.

It's called shit talking, and Trump has been doing that since he was in the primaries.

Let's be realistic and look at actions over words, he has been one of the most tame presidents we've had in office since the 19th century began when you judge by his actions.

>Bush
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ethics

Jesus Christ you are a complete newfag.
Lurk more

>BUSH ETHICS LAWYER

what will they all do when Kim requests a sit down and Trump brokers the deal of the century.
this will happen.

THE BUTTON ON MY PSYCHOLOGY IS BIGGER THAN YOURS, AND IT WORKS

For being such high verbal iq; kikes sure can't handle the bantz.

>Ethics
>Lawyer

its because these soyim kike puppets are big of cowards to even contemplate a fight. So they have no idea of how important it is for the stronger person to psychological destory his opponent before the fight. Why would you allow your enemy to even consider he could win by causing you fatal or irreparable harm, instead of letting him know that you'll break him so hard and so fast the lineage will remember it forever?
Trumps approach is actually very wise and merciful. Looking to stop a problem before it starts. To act any other way would be to encourage a throw-down.
kikes and their brainwashed victims cant understand that though

>Bush lawyer

Every time

>Bush Ethics lawyer
>Bush body count for Iraq war that continues to this day

Last time I heard something about ethics someone's skull got cracked by a bikelock

> drumpht btfo, says x
> bush ethics lawyer
Good thread

>FORMER BUSH ((((((((((((ETHICS LAWYER))))))))))))) SAYS

Lucy was the expert psych. That will be 5 cents Charlie Trump. No kicking off 2018 with a nuclear football says likely 9/11 Bush insider of the corporate oil wars

>when you OD on redpills

kike faggot shill cianigger

/sage

dont respond

Bush ethics lawyer.

Uncle Trump going to get you kid diddlers!

youtu.be/uLOgnddu9Lw

>Bush ethics lawyer

$18 Billion worth of Sedition and Treason.

politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/

newsweek.com/hezbollah-cocaine-smuggle-united-states-obama-751928

nypost.com/2017/12/18/obama-protected-hezbollah-drug-ring-to-save-iran-nukes-deal/

You know they only write these articles because it's guaranteed to get lefties clicking, and the actual chance of anything happening is lower than zero, right?

after the las vegas shooting i had to start thinking we have to give up are rights to make america safe again

This. I was baked af lastnitght when I first saw the tweet and kinda bugged out but after a short time thinking about it this is the only way MAD works. There really is no other choice but to actually make the threat at this point and beyond that to act on it. They want nukes, however we simply cannot allow that and the only way they make it out of this intact is to relinquish that power either by choice or force.

>Bush family
>Ethics
Pick One and Only One

>bush ethics lawyer

lol truth

>>Bush ethics lawyer