Commies Only

>Watching Sup Forums doing its weekly mental gymnastics, this time to either support Trump or Bannon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fgm14D1jHUw
youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

get in faggot we're making communism great again

All commies deserve the rope.

>great again
posts 100 year old picture lol

Why so? Because we want justice in the world? Because we want to not get ass raped by the elites? Because we don't want the USA to continue its regime of shitting on the whole world?

Come on and make my day, you capitalist pig

Then you become the elites you so despised, proceed to assrape everyone harder than before and kill millions of your own people.
Go fucking do some research, or at least take off your memeflag if you want to be taken seriously.

Lol, do you not know what "again" means?

>implying things should be taken seriously on Sup Forums

>I'm only pretending to be retarded by larping as a marxist

suck a bag of dicks rotten commie rats

GOMRADES UNITE XDDD
youtube.com/watch?v=fgm14D1jHUw

I'm not larping tho im genuinely a tankie. If you want me to refute your argument ill do it: stop believing in the lies your country tells you. Most of my family lived in the USSR, and this is what it was like. people were about as poor as Mexico, but the difference was that education was free on all levels, racism was down to a minimum, drug abuse was both taboo and not common, there were essentially no immigrants, people were fed for most of the time, at least after 1950, public transport was very developed, and you were always guaranteed a job. Much much better than the shithole the USA is today, or any other capitalist country for that matter.

>It seems the president has turned his back on dear Mr. Bannon, Mr. Chapo. Seems, I say. I'd like to remind you, Mr. Chapo, that the president is in fact playing 1349 dimensional Parcheesi. To a layman, such as yourself, Mr. Chapo, this may appear a blunder, but I assure that everything is going according to plan.

imagine actually believing this

>implying Sup Forums isnt the literal mental gymnastics thinktank sandbox of multiiple state actors
*shits in your commie mouth*

Okay, you know how pol will always post some variation of pic related, and then go on to blame the jews or the blacks or immigrants for ruining their perfect American family? Have you ever considered that maybe our obsession with personal property and an obidence to overtly eclipsing advertisement has made us a group of weak willed and lethargic creatures? I mean, even if you don't agree with everything Marx wrote, it must surely disgust anyone how quick someone would be willing to eat at McDonald's rather than a home cooked meal, or play the latest video games regardless of how expensive it is, or scoff at the fact that free social media comes at the cost of your personal information.

But no no no, elect a celebrity into office, max out that credit card, stuff every emotional gap left by the break down of the family home with a new purchase from Amazon because taking the red pill doesn't mean trying to break free from chains that are attached, but instead blaming the poor and the weak all while asking for your cuffs to be made even tighter

I'm from a former USSR country. The "Former Soviet Union GDP" thing is retarded because its not only the GDP of the country that matters.
also
>implying i give a shit about some Latvian """economist""" pulling words out of his ass

(Cont.)
That commercial is everything wrong with capitalism, and Gorbachev. Pizza Hut has no shame, just like most other corporations

That's what I'm here to do

Your IPs have been traced and you have been added to the day of rope list.
gl hf.

This post was meant to be serious haha

how about you neck yourself instead, no one needs you anyway

>uhh ugggh uuuhh
>no you
smfh.

Nice comfy communism thread!

youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs