INDICTMENTS UNSEALED IN NEVADA!!!!!!!

The time many have been waiting for has arrived. Black Op Attack on 9/11The Supreme Court of Nevada has unsealed Indictements for Treason for the following. Hillary Clinton, Barack O’Bama, George Herbert Walker Bush, George Bush, Richard Cheney, John Ashcroft, John Brennan, Kevin Spacey, Edward Bronfman, Paul Wolfowitz, George Soros, James Baker, Richard Pearl, Peter Monk, Codoleezza Rice, Brent Scocroft, David Rockefeller.

George H W Bush “He is to be executed by firing squad and publicly seized”. No options!

“We order that George Soros be executed twice in front of a telivised audience so this is never forgotten” ? What!

“We order against John McCain of up to 20 years in Guantanamo Bay or death by firing squad”

John Ashcroft and Richard Cheney will face the death penalty. This will also cover treason for Uranium One. The charges are overlapping on multiple charges of treason. ” They will be given Swift Military Trials”. It is safe to say that many of these individuals are currently in Guantanamo Bay. Many charged with Treason during war time this is not good as they couldn’t pull a worse charge.. “These heinous acts were conduted with the aid of both Isreal and Saudi Arabia”. The wording is like music I have included as much as I could without seeing the indictments. This will cover individuals who planned, executed or knew of these plans. Barrick gold was also named.

FOUND IT! Here is a link to the 13 page indictment filled on 12/22/17

docdroid.net/zmVDhA4/d2-peter-munk-george-soros-cheney-paul-wolfowitz-hwbush-gwbush-john-kerry-clinton-september-11-attack.pdf#page=7

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!17ZVTZCC!a0Rjn_TvZRDw_LfIEmsnyg
docdroid.net/bwp3o5e/p2b-harvey-weinstein-frank-giustra-hillary-clinton-kevin-spacey-2.pdf
benjaminfulford.net/2018/01/01/happy-new-year-hundreds-top-khazarian-mobsters-including-bush-family-renditioned-gitmo/
nvd.uscourts.gov/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Peter Monk charged with treason which carries the death penalty by firing squad, lethal injection or life in Guantanamo Bay. Forgive me I wanted this out as soon as I received the information. Richard Cheney has been charged with 8 counts of treason and Peter Monk with 9 counts of treason. They will surrender their Passports. “Edward Bronfman will be executed by firing squad”, I think he owns Seagrans, No? Anyway it’s a firing squad for him and George Bush as the two masterminds of 9/11. George Soros charged with 15 counts Capitol Treason and setting up the trading platform along with Peter Monk. “We demand he be executed by firing squad” Close direct quotes from indictment. It is my understanding that at this time there are over 10,000 indictments. And this does not even cover pedogate. As I receive more information I will update this article. I received this from an ex Army Soldier who only had it for minutes and it was read to me. I am trying to track it down but Nevada has thousands of pending cases. Anyone have any idea what Kevin Spacey’s role in all this is/was? He is not having a good year.

gay

Big if true

This is so far into to too-good-to-be-true territory that we're going to need some better sourcing, user. Sealed indictments, Gitmo, fine, but executions of 9/11 perps?

When does trump get arrested?

lol, drupftards so butthurt by todays news they have to resort to shitty LARP to feel better

Why wasn't it signed?
Shouldn't the last page be signed?
Why are the names bold?
This is my first sealed inditement so I don't know muffin.
Why Nevada?

Peter Munk is a wealthy Canadian businessman. He can't commit treason against the USA. Is this more of David Wilcock\Benjamin Fulford crap?

Fake and Gay. It refers to "The Northern District of Nevada" as the court district when Nevada is a court district.

TURN ON CNN RIGHT NOW

Lots of good stuff happening while we are sleeping!!!

Read all the good stuff here:

mega.nz/#F!17ZVTZCC!a0Rjn_TvZRDw_LfIEmsnyg

Fake and gay, firing squad is not a legal execution in the US. Neither is sentencing citizens to Guantanamo bay.

Everything about this document is also horse shit and presented like nonssense. You don't even know what an indictment looks like.

That isn't a real court doc, OP.

The new president would be....shocking

fake, nice try
so are you Team Trump or Team Bannon?

This is not even a good LARP and I know LARPing. I am the best LARPer, trust me folks. This LARP is the worst. So sad. So many cases.

by whom? himself? schmuck.

This. Moar sources pls.

nobody really follows the propaganda you call news...

What news?

There is no US district court for the Northern District of Nevada. Nevada federal court only has one district, the district of Nevada. So at least know this won't go anywhere.

>t.lawfag

Tripping balls ..
Let me tell you how this works. .
Nobody on that list will go to jail or be shot here's why ..
the Brookings Institute the path to persia. .
Obama played the muslim freindly communist social justice wanker character to lure in Iran and other countries for dirty deals wich would not be possible during the bush years. .
on the domestic level the blatant mainstreaming of cultural marxism and SJW laws not only ensured a right wing backlash but is predictable hence the reason we had 1 year before the election anti SJW anti cultural marxist anti political correctness channel's pop up on youtube gathering veiwers in wich they would act as conductor's to send everyone on the Trump train ..
So along comes the polar opposite character of obama to cause upheaval with all past deals and all the "justice" that comes forward will not jail American politicians rather it will be used for geopolitical purposes only ..
The process is so awsome they have a large portion of the conspiracy crowd cheering on regime change in Iran all because a Q user character used the words MARINES = patriotism and bible quotes = religion and that's all it took to sell a little hope and get these youtube parrots to sell government propaganda. .
If anyone hasn't noticed Trump character is Putin 2.0 ...
1 Putin anti corruption fighting the (((oligarchs)))
2 Trump anti corruption fighting the (((deep state)))
1 Putin conservative
2 Trump conservative
1 Putin anti SJW
2 Trump anti SJW
1 Putin Christian promotion
2 Trump Christian promotion
1 Putin has a biker fanclub
2 Trump has bikers for Trump
1 Putin saving Russia
2 Trump making America great again
1 Putin nationalist
2 Trump nationalist
You get the picture. .

fig if fruit

>being this deep in denial

So that's why (((They))) were going to nuke Nevada which would have turned into a 9/11 2.0.

Luckily the good guys were able to intercept it.

>remind enemies we cannot be bought
>Clinton Foundation takes in millions from other countries including our enemies
holy fuck you're retarded.

>George H W Bush “He is to be executed by firing squad and publicly seized
>executed by firing squad and publicly seized

Wouldn't they have to have him in custody BEFORE they execute him? Or is this some necromancy faggotry?

>George H W Bush “He is to be executed by firing squad and publicly seized”. No options!

god if he caused 9/11 firing squad seems fucking merciful, but still if this is habbenin and its not a larp its about time

this was talked about a few days ago. there are other docs too.
docdroid.net/bwp3o5e/p2b-harvey-weinstein-frank-giustra-hillary-clinton-kevin-spacey-2.pdf

Larp
SAGE AND REPORT ALL LARP THREADS
>>A
>>S
>>A
>>L
>>L
>>L
>>A
>>R
>>P
>>E
>>R
>>S

Fake
Gay

THIS IS FAKE AS FUCK

not as deep as you'll be in the oven, rat-faced yid

>Capitol Treason

Not even a thing

LARP harder next time

Yes, it is.
benjaminfulford.net/2018/01/01/happy-new-year-hundreds-top-khazarian-mobsters-including-bush-family-renditioned-gitmo/

Fake, this is some foods filing a civil suit. He can name whoever he wants, it doesn't matter. What did BHO have to do with 9/11?
All fields.

These fucking oven dodgers never quit.

There are several states that still have firing squad on the books as an execution method you autistic brainlet retard, fuck up with your bullshit you little fag.

This entire thread is an embarrassing LARP though.

I can not seem to find this case.

>nvd.uscourts.gov/

Traitors to the constitution.
Traitors to humanity.
They will be purged. They will be tolerated no longer. These globalist satanists will all die. All of them. God's wrath is coming.

Have a bump.

MAGA

I really do feel bad for you interns

Trumpfags are so funny