Hey guys I'm not a Sup Forums regular but I figured some of you can help me

Hey guys I'm not a Sup Forums regular but I figured some of you can help me.

>TL,DR: My grandfather died and I'm being approached by freemasons in order to join them

About two years ago my grandfather died, I'm named after him (a biblical name). He was a successful bussiness man, loved by most people in his community (my hometown, I no longer live there). In his wake a lot of people came to pay respects, local bussiness owners, colleagues, friends, local politicians, etc... Late at night some very low-key old dudes come, they go as swiftly as they came. I ask my dad about the guys and he tells me they're old friends from his time with the freemasons. My dad (but not his brothers) was invited when he was young, but declined because he wasn't into "the studying and books thing" (he's a kind and hard working man, smarts are not his stuff, but he's generous and loving as fuck). He tells me that my grandfather left the masonry and didn't talk about that much. My dad ends the conversation by saying: "You would like them". At the funeral I gave a little speech about my grandfather and a few people talked to me afterwards telling me about how moving my words about him were.

Fast forward two years. Last week I get off from work and some old guy recognizes me on the street, just outside my work. He says he remembers me from my grandfather's funeral, that he was moved by the words I said about him, that he's heard a lot of good things about me. That it was a sad thing that he left us so early (he died at 94 years of age). He then says that he has to go, but that he's looking for smart capable people to join his organization, that they're always searching for people who are heads or hot prospects on their fields, and gives me a white card with a phone number on it. When talking with my dad about the encounter I describe the man he tells me he's most likely "one of them masons".

So here I am, what do I do? Should I be scared or jump at this chance? What do you know about masons?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Hall_Freemasonry
youtube.com/watch?v=oIuW-vNQsQI
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4&t=3517s
youtu.be/JnVrTObB6LE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are gonna start gang stalking you. Mabye some electronic harrasment too

Freemasons haven't been shit since pre-American revolution. Post revolution, especially in Europe, they allowed Jews into the lodge and ever since it has been controlled and maintained by zionists and profane interpreters of the Khabbalah.

best option is to cut your dick off while simultaneously gassing yourself. Its the only way out OP.

They'll follow you and do subtle things to ruin your life until you join them and pledge yourself to the god of architecture.

>Do not take an oath at all, either by heaven, for it is the throne of God, or by the earth, for it is his footstool, or by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King. - Matthew 5:34-35

>But above all, my brothers, do not swear, either by heaven or by earth or by any other oath, but let your “yes” be yes and your “no” be no, so that you may not fall under condemnation. - James 5:12
But I say to you,

Yup. They fucked with me, but I turned to God and it stopped.

>invited
Fake and gay and saged

What a load of bull-shit you pathetic lying cunt.

What a farce, If you are going to make up such an unbelievable and stupid story at-least do some research before you post. Anyone who has had any involvement with Freemasonry would know that inviting somebody to join is strictly against the rules. Individuals must enquire by their own free will.

Is this for real?

Sounds tin-foily

Wut? I'm an atheist, my father and my grandfather were also atheists, My mom is somewhat christian

>My Grandfather was an atheist

Then he couldn't have have been a Freemason you lying cunt, believing in a higher power (grand architect of the universe) is the most important criteria candidates must fulfill.

G stands for gnostics

>join them
get rekt then lol

I wouldn't join, but you do you.

Not true. I got invited to join several years back.
Now granted there are numerous lodges, and I don't think the guy who invited me was Scottish Rite (he was a black dude). But some sects do invite people, and I imagine if you're "important" enough, even the Scottish Rite guys will bend their rules to get you to join.
But join up OP. If they're evil baby killers, you can always leave.

I am not 100% sure, but many strange things started to happen when I first began to investigate the freemasons. Death threats among other things...

Yeah, if he was an atheist he must have lied to get in.

Join. I am Mason. They will teach you how to be a leader.

the whole thing is a Jewish plot, it was never "infiltrated"

There are atheist masons. They just usually arent vocal about it.

No Mason from a legitimate lodge would invite somebody, period.

If he was a nigger he probably belonged to Prince Hall Freemasonry, a fake Masonic organisation run by niggers.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Hall_Freemasonry

You cannot be invited into the Scottish Rite off the street moron, you need to first complete your first 3 degrees in Blue Lodge before joining another order (Scottish, York, Secret Monitors etc).

Being an atheist is incompatible with being a Mason, it goes against all Masonic beliefs and teachings.

>Should I be scared
Don`t be afraid of old limp dicks.

>jump at this chance?
No. Masonry bad. Period. There is a reason Christianity calls them: heretical and the nazis call them: jew puppets.

>What do you know about masons?
They are basically the elite that are pushing the globalist agenda, own the banks, media and many companies.

Some would say
>muh based masonry got infiltrated by evil masons
No, masonry was always part of the jewish trick. The story goes something like this: Ancient Babylon -> Kabbalah -> Some templars think they found some cool stuff -> gnosticism -> new age

>inb4 that`s not true, muh based masonry, muh facts, muh sources, muh nonreligious organisation

Become one of them, become powerful but you`ll participate to the degeneracy. Leave them alone, work hard but you will be unharmed by degeneracy.

all fucking jewish too, masons were the first jews

Jews are highly over-represented in my Lodge, we are still predominantly Anglican though.

meh lurk more

Your lodge should get your fucking guns back ya Aussie mason cunt.

>loving as fuck
Trying too hard to sound heterosexual. Gay.

Got em

Nice LARP. The truth is, the Free Masons are desperate, anyone can become a member. My friends brother, who has schizoeffective disorder and on disability, is an active member.

don't join the masons OP they're kiked watch this vid youtube.com/watch?v=oIuW-vNQsQI

>G stands for gnostics
i think you mean, gnostics, gnosis, god, gematria, geometry, geography, genesis...

try it out

This. I have met a number of fat, disgusting neopagan faggots who lived in hovels who liked to flash their membership cards from their local blue lodges. In my local lodge, most of the people I've seen there are noticeably pathetic at a glance. So much for being all about self-improvement.

my grandfater was a mason, it was mostly a place where the rich influential people could meet up, drink coffee and hide from their wives.

Why do so many profane and low-tier Masons think they have THE answer to what the "G" means? I've been studying Freemasonry for years and I wouldn't pretend to have THE right answer to anything in Freemasonry that isn't a matter of public record. It's pretty easy to keep a secret when your whole organization is shrouded in obfuscation.

100% my moms friend is a mason and jumped at the chance to ask me to join when i noticed his ring. My grandpa was approached by masons and the CIA to join but turned down cuz he wanted a simple family life. One of his friends legit doesn't have a finger because of some crazy shit they do.

If that's what it's "mostly" for then why all the pageantry? Why would they have so many rituals, secrets, signs, gestures, codes, myths, symbols, etc. ? Why wouldn't they just function like any other fancy country club?

bumping

You cannot stay an atheist for long after finding out the truth

>Freemasonry that isn't a matter of public record

After being around for 400 years, yes, it is a matter of public record. All of Freemasonry's secrets can be found online, while they may be in a sea of disinformation and conspiracy they are out there.

There is nothing stopping anybody buying a copy of Duncans Ritual off Amazon .

also worth mentioning, they weren't allowed to discuss business or use the organization as a springboard to success, but those rules were often ignored.

im guessing it is very different from place to place and what year it is and whats going on. Here in Norway, at the time, the mason's lodge was basically the only fancy country club you could join, and if you wanted to be a successful business man, that was the place to be.

Literally this. YOU knock on the door and ask. Your whole story is bullshit

You'd be joining a glorified cult. Its basically a fraternity for old men that do ritualistic shit in order to pass on (hidden knowledge).

why do frat houses haze new members and have cool rituals at college campuses? Its fun, it bonds people together and gives them a cool secret club.

Sure, but any information about Freemasonry other than things like names of particular members, names of different rites and lodges, and whatever historians can dig up about the origins of Masonry as a fraternity can easily be disputed by members as disinfo or conspiracy. I've had supposed Masons tell me that the architecture of Washington DC has nothing to do with Freemasonry and that Freemasons don't give a shit about Egyptian symbols/myths or ancient monuments like Stonehenge.

join and become 33rd degree
then spill the beans on Sup Forums so we can have another pizzagatesque investigation

I don't know anything about the architecture of Washington DC but i will say that certain Masonic bodies do 'give a shit' about Egyptian Symbols.

My Lodge even has what we call 'the Egyptian Room'. (Pic not of my lodge, its from google)

Such "cool secret clubs" rarely base the entirety of their "hazing" and "cool rituals" on ancient religions and sacred concepts like Kabbalah. Few college frats have members willing to die to protect their secrets, and I'm pretty sure not a single college frat has a historical trove of members openly complicit and ushering major revolutions. Really gets the ol' almonds activating.

Here's a very non-tinfoil video in support of what I was saying.

youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4&t=3517s

Afaik most masonic lodges are a bunch of old farts sitting around doing a couple rituals and not much else. And then there a couple good old boys clubs around but whatever.

That and they don't want atheists. But they'll literally take any theist. They hire and associate with muslims over atheists. My grandpa is a member and he talked to me about it. I told him if they really want to strengthen their bond and have a brotherhood with some Somalis over me, then why the fuck would I be interested?

My two cents.

tell them to fuck off

Masons were the originators of the terms Jew and goyim, as well as all ME religions and spinoffs, so you're Jewed either way.

if you're a mason you probably have a higher chance the police won't murder you unprovoked

Since I'm Jewish i'm not too concerned.

Freemasonry did not invent the word goyim by the way.

You were supposed to be ((them)).

No reason to be scared. It's basically just a social club with some mystery and ritual added for the fun of it.

>Anyone who has had any involvement with Freemasonry would know that inviting somebody to join is strictly against the rules. Individuals must enquire by their own free will.
The opposite is much more common. People who ask to join tend to be rejected.

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on The Oddfellows?

This is true and the only way

Join cunt. Then you can post here and tell us about the masonic happenings.

probably a larp but I would do it. You make connections. Your friends looks out for you. It's the way of the world.

join da freemasons

Baal worship is a dead end. Repent to christ.

Freemasonry is just as much of a spinoff as Chrisitanity is from Catholicism. They're all from the same source, the Masons from Egypt who took the teaching of Hermes and compiled the first Talmud which founded Babylon, provided the foundations of law by way of the Code of Hammurabi and the tenants of monotheism for the masses.

It's a boring ass club. I did it for 2 years before saying fuck this. Unless you like going to monthly meetings to talk about what happened at last month's meeting, how much money is in the fund, and members who died recently, it's a waste of time and energy.

the reason why evil characters in cartoons dont say anything and only laugh like mentally challenged is that if they would say anything it would be something as retarded as Pike in your picrel. astonishing

How does this tie into the protocals of the elders of zion? Which was first?

They just want your money

Infiltrate and plant a C4

Rush G cyka blyat

In the first levels you can believe whatever you want.

Like all of these things.

Bottom line, is they want your money.

'You' don't need (((them))) for anything at all...

They are heavily infiltrated by Jews.

>Should I be scared or jump at this chance? What do you know about masons?
Freemasonry is a bunch of Satanic kike shit. Never, ever join them. You have nothing to fear as long as you love and serve the Lord our God. Secret societies go against all that is truly free and good in this world. Freemasons and other degenerate occultists will be cut down in the name of the Father on the day of the rope.

>Hey guys I'm not a Sup Forums regular but I figured some of you can help me.

Be very careful of what you ask for...

my family is into this shit.
Some lodges are kinda influent but for most it's mostly local old dudes doing eating stuff and talking if you forget about the rituals and shit

Infiltrate and report back.

youtu.be/JnVrTObB6LE

I would only advise that to someone who has nothing to lose.

What is the point other than paying "tithing" as dues to a veneered satanic organization?
Hide from their wives ? sounds like a group of old self important faggots who should be drinking beer at a pub and stifling the local Semites.

Isn't the belief in a god the one requirement for free masons?

Join them and then leak their plans for us

infiltrate for Sup Forums sake. no one reply to this. report frequently