Is it possible, theoretically...

Is it possible, theoretically, for a male to enjoy yuri on ice and think the relationship is cute while not being a homosexual?
Asking for a friend

No.

are you sure?

Yes.

If straight 70 year old nip jii-chans can, so can you

oh ok

Not if you have to ask.

Just accept the fact that you're gay and start searching for a cock to stuff your anus. It's ok.

I have empirically verified that theory, yes.

>for a friend
user...

But what if your family's religious and you don't want to destroy what's currently a civil relationship

Of course. Same for women and yuri.

Fuck off back to

How many keychains have you bought this week?
Season 2 isn't going to fund itself you know

Stop to mix reality and fiction. Are you going to kill someone after you played some shooting game?

>tfw you occasionally wear a more formal jacket over a zip-up hoodie and jeans because of that Victor illustration
>same colors too

long coat over a hoodie is objectively outfitkino

How easy is it to find YOI merch in Japan? I'm headed there next month

It's 2017, it's time for everyone to realize that it was never actually possible to be straight and that we were all homosexual the whole time. Reproduction was a mistake.

>tfw you were born to make history and piggy was not

>theoretically
Well, mayb-
>without being a homosexual
No.

Idk ask Hiramatsu

Animate easily. Some otaku complains that animate become fujoshi shop because how much it have male character merch.

Honestly homosexuals would feel disgusted by yuri on ice because the great majority of them are worthless subhumans whose only romantic interaction are one-night-stands with aids ridden faggots.

in other words the romance of these guys is too pure for real life degenerate faggots to enjoy

It's the greatest love story ever told, user.

Threads like these and last thread convince me that the drinking game should be reinstated again.

Hiramatz is too focused on bubblebutts to give an adequate reply.

Poor Hiramatz was tricked. He didn't know he was drawing bubble butts on actual fags until it was too late.

>implying Victor didn't use to have a Grindr account when competing in other countries

victor is saving himself for marriage
that's why he's so interested in the concept of eros, because he hasn't experienced it

I've been thinking about watching it myself after hearing so many people say it was really entertaining. I am quite secure with my sexuality but I have had gay friends over the years and I don't have an issue with it. As long as they are sucking each others dick right in front of me then why the hell would I care about their sexual preference. I really love my cute anime grills though....so I may not be able to enjoy the show but I think I am gonna give it a try. I know the OP is dope at least.

Yuri on ice is naruto for fujoshits

ugh.....ARENT* ..... as long as they arent...I swear that is what I meant to type. Then again maybe it was a freudian slip and I am secretly a giant homo and this will be my fav anime ever bc it helps me discover my gayness. Or not. I do love my cute anime grills...

I read your post twice and didn't even notice the typo tbqh desu
there's no sex, it's not ever directly implied they're fucking (though people like to believe they were by the end) so you're good to go

Give it a shot user. It's a comfy show and Fairy's femininity could fill your cute girl quota.

That's what being a fudanshi is all about.

If you mean that we'll get over 200 filler eps and a spinoff about BaldFat's kid then I'll accept that

>baldfat
>kids
umm sweetie...

First time in these threads?

why don't people talk about minami more?

No, Gravitation is.

You realize that's like asking "How can I enjoy the love between a couple unless I want to stick my own dick in one of them?". Leave these innocent young OTPs alone, you fuckin pervert.

I guarantee you a vast majority of males who post in these threads want to do that though

Having another thread without any notable news is just going to derail into fairyhate-hethate-omega-misogny-baldfat-worshiping-kubo-worshipping-"that character would never"-tumblr-drama-fag bitching. Calling it now, you all have no right to complain about it when it happens.

>just males

hetfags aren't allowed, it's the rules

fuck off back to Sup Forums you underage retard

Quick post a YOI cracking pairing.

I fantasize about bisexual three-ways while posting in this thread and you can't stop me.

ITT: Canadian fujos. You can't hide it, I was there, I saw the flags.

Theoretically yes, realistically it's rare that they can fully enjoy it because men are insecure retards about sexuality/masculinity, and if they like it they will worry that it's turning them gay.

pre-Yuuri Victor and Flesh Curtains Era Rick Sanchez

W-what wouldn't be a crack pairing then?

>ing
what?

IT'S CRACKING TIME

>men's sports
Yes. Yes it is.

I had no idea what the show was about and started watching it one day. It just kept getting gayer and gayer, and I gave up after ep4.

It's way too gay to just be "cute" or subtext. It's not an anime about ice skating.

Moe as fuck. Murase came the fuck though. Hoping if we get to see Worlds, we can see Minami and Piggy as teammates, especially in the men's team event .

>want a scene with Minami and Fairy meeting each other and Fairy calling him a kid then Minami points out that he's nearly 2 years older than Fairy.

Also Emil is only a year older than Minami, iirc.

>It's not an anime about ice skating
bait

Truth hurts.

Shit like this made me think the Crisp twins were guidos.

>2/3 of series air-time is ice-skating routines
>not about ice skating

They raised the burger levels ten fold

I hope he matures some and moves on to international competitions.

the fang I can forgive, I just hope they fix his damn hair if they bring him back S2

routines where yuri roleplays as his delicious little cupcake or whatever it was.

Maybe he'll try his hand at finding his own eros, he likes copying Yuuri.

what is there to fix?
it's perfectly normal for a healthy heterosexual 17 year old to die the front part of his hair red

God I want to fuck him.

this is a minami thread
post minamis

You're right. A nip faggot would never dye their hair that tacky.

>misogyny
fuck off already

katsudon is really fucking nice

the second-from-top-left ryuko one is tolerable

This is what straight girl fujoshits say

>gray hair and blue eyes

What if Minami copies Bald's look to get the Pig's attention?

Bottom right please

I'm sorry for your shit taste

Does minami's hair remind anyone else of a chicken?

Given Minami is a gremlin who idolizes Yuuri, does that make him a Shoma insert?

Kek reminds me of this

He's a pure chicken nugget. I bet he would be tasty dipped in Buffalo sauce or szchuan sauce.

>viktuuri
is that seriously what tumblr calls baldfat?

These are ugly though. No child of Baldfat's are ugly

Yes, its a pun on "victory"

Remember that you have to like all yoi hetpairings or you're a woman hater.

That's actually very true. BaldFat is too pure and good to be realistic

are all gays inherently misogynistic because they're using a man to replace a woman's role?

Is it possible that Minami is half gaijin?

I like Hiroko and Toshiya. Do I win?

racemixing is forbidden in nippon

Thinking about it, how come Yuri on Ice didn't trend worldwide like KF did considering its international popularity and all?

All gays are misogynists because they aren't attracted to women. Women should always be the center of attention everywhere of course.

Sales when?