Why does this trigger the American so much?

Why does this trigger the American so much?

it doesn't, I'm very proud of you buddy! I bet you go super fast!

this is now a trigger thread

>reverse beside the high gear
Absolutely disgusting.

i dont understnad whats wrong with this picture?
its not like its a shitty Volkswagen with the reverse gear in the wrong place

because if its a stick niggers can't steal it

Most Americans can drive manual, difference is we can afford automatics unlike yuropoors

Too hard for Amerifats to master

The muttmind cannot wrap it's head around such a complex device, only a core of above 56% purity could withstand its power

It doesn't. I always drove stick until a few years ago, but they've improved automatics so much in recent years (I actually have CVT now) There's no longer an advantage to gas mileage/

lmfao retards actually think this?

I possess both of these things.

Why does this trigger the American so hard?

actaully, poor americans who grew up with mkultra commie parents such as myelf, grew up on manual trans.
Now i drive a 2017 65000 pickup truck though

The burgers are correct with this tho, why bother with having to think about that retarded shit all day when you can just slam that bitch into drive and just go.
Fucking bonglos, no wonder us American men raped you all.

It doesn't

MUH AUTOMATIC CAR IS MANLY AND ABSOLUTELY NOT FOR PUSSIES HUNNNNGGG

go to bed disgusting yuropoors kill yourselves

Why does this trigger the Britbong so much?

I drive a 5 speed truck every day. It's the best.

>I actually have CVT now

enjoy your steampunk era victorian bullshit faggotry while i use glorious space age american microwave technology, finishing faster than you bonglo scum.

kek

because theres always some hipster that brings one of those into a college dorm, and some hillbilly army deserter homosexual gets black out drunk on everclear and puts it on a stove burner before passing out. Alarms wake the entire campus up

Why does this trigger the bong so much?

lmao fucking this, goddamn bonglos are so fucking retarded

It doesn't , we can afford cars made less than 30 years ago

Honestly, I don't get the deal with manual. I wish automatic was more normal here. It's just better. If one thing America did right it's that. Also, because automatic is the norm in America, drivers licenses only cost a few hundred dollars, while here in Europe they cost over 2k because you need to learn stick. I'd rather have the American system.

I like electric kettles at work, but at home I just use a nice enamel Kitchen Aid kettle over the gas burner.

> Most Americans can drive manual

I drive stick. Its basically an anti theft device at this point.

>needing more than two gears to make it down the quarter mile
lol I'll stick with my powerglide

Why don't Americans put the washing machine in the kitchen where it belongs?

D-DELETE THIS

>I wish automatic was more normal here. It's just better

Why would that trigger me? Am I supposed to care about what car you drive?
Is that your famous mini coop or something?

Doesn't trigger me. I have an electric kettle too.

Because a proper manual gearbox has a dog-legged first gear.

>making things more difficult because you think it makes you manly

oh how silly!

I'm triggered because they're not available anymore. Everything is fucking CVT only or some bullshit dual-clutch auto.
yay, driving an auto. piece of shit.

You don't have to think about it all day, after a few hours it's all muscle memory.

The only time I really put thought into it is when I need to downshift to pass someone and 9 times out of 10, it's just dropping from 6th to 4th.

>Most Americans can drive manual

Wtf I have never seen this

How is that any different than pic related?

It makes perfect sense.
It's to minimize the risk of changing into the wrong gear. In first gear you'd have an accident in such case, in sixth gear, starting from 0km/h, the car wouldn't move or even if it managed to do so somehow, very minimal.

I really hate driving automatics. Takes away all the fun.

My addition is pic related.

This, yuropoors are so infatuated with sucking dicks that they need the daddy gobernment to regulate everything and they want to pay extra for all dat shit.

Bitch, I'm american I make wealth and assets grow, I aint got time for some autistic manual shit.

Auto beats manual

It doesn't. When reverse is on the left it pisses me off, though

get a life

we mostly only have clutches on motorcycles and ATVs

>drivers licenses only cost a few hundred dollars
I paid like 20 bucks. Is this a thing? Do people really have to pay that much for it?

because that is super fucked up

I have an automatic too. I don't really have a preference.

>GB has only 45 million drivers
>less than 75% drive manual
>bragging about anything

U.S.A. has over 270 million drivers.
18% know how to drive stick.
That's close to 48 million drivers that can drive manual.

OP BTFO himself like the filthy cocksucker he is.

>5 speed
>proper gearbox
if you aren't rowing through 6 gears you're a faggot

Because it's a sign of a previous age. Technology has progressed since then, to where cars have a "Go" pedal and a "Stop" pedal. The only item I own with one of those... Things... Is my tractor. It's from the 40s. The clutch handle is hand operated also. But other than some glorious antiques along those lines, such levers hark back to an age of things where you pull a chain and a steam whistle sounds.

If you can't drive stick, you're not a man. Imagine if a grown man told you "I don't know how to ride a bicycle" - you would turn white as all the blood drains from your face as the shock kicks in. You would think far, far less of that person and distance yourself from them because they cannot be trusted.

Also you turn the lights on by flicking the switch down you fucking idiots, we invented electricity and light bulbs and switches so do it the fucking proper way!

You're a fucking retard

you can launch the car as efficianly by dumping the clutch at high rpm
downshifting performance is also trash when you're using triptronic and its not really meant for aggressive driving

Yeah they used to teach stick here, back in the 70s and 80s I think. But driver's ed was still free in public school, so the education sucked.

I learned manual from watching old F1 races as a kid, then when I turned 16, I just bought a souped up 400hp mustang for the price of a big mac and got behind the wheel. Good times.

It only triggers soyboys who don't know how to adjust a clutch cable.
Real American's drive a standard. Wise American's get non-hydraulic Ford Mustang GT's with self-adjusting clutch cable.

On cars that have reverse next to the 1st gear you actually have to push down on the shifter to put it in reverse

If your testosterone is bellow 56% a manual car will shut down
Only if you live in tiny city and have tiny car like your dick

>be me
>been using chip and pin for the last 20 years
>been using contactless for the last 6 years
>go to America
>have to sign a piece of paper everytime I want to buy something

lmao @ the state of burgerland

>choosing automatic over manual
only reason to drive auto is if you live in a city, and if you live in a city it is easier to use public transport

>Europeans are so desperate for things to be elitist and shitpost about that they resort to this

>Auto beats manual
unles you're driving an underpower POS
or want to go drifting in the mud or on snow

If you want to trigger burger, post this.

Or ask them about fluoride and how big impact it has on their bones, iq and diabeetus.

Wait wat

How is this triggering

Because bonglos like to suck dick and are so proud of having their minds fixed on pointless time wasting shit, bitch we need to make money here in america, sorry we don't have daddy government take care of everything for us, you have to grow up sometime Nigel

fucking bonglos are even more cucked than swedes, it's hard to believe that us americans are even related to those cucks

>we invented light bulbs
Thomas Edison would like a word.

Yes, 2k here is a low estimate. You'll likely spend 3k because most fail the first test.

I used to think that til I got one set up like that. It seemed kind of intuitive. Now my current car has reverse next to 1st gear and every once in a while I have to double check to make sure I'm actually in reverse before I back out. With R next to high gear the only pain in the ass was clearing the gate in my SI to get it in R.

Yeah but still I MANUALLY put my car into drive

>being stupid enough to put your car in reverse from 6th

>no dryer

contactless is the worst you can rob people blind in small increments

Might as well buy a self driving car you fucking cuck

I like pouring hot water in a room temperature mug. How will that work in this weird futuristic device you have there?

you can dump the clutch in a manual or you can brake boost your converter in an automatic. You get the same result off the line. Throw a full manual valve body in an auto and you've essentially got a manual.

where the fuck does the dryer go retard

Hi, Muhammad

>British socket
>ground pin up
Your wiring is upside down.

In yurope they pay thousands to even be allowed to sit in a car, it's fucking insane

>Yeah but still I MANUALLY put my car into drive
no you dont. You manually select the drive, the auto-clutch puts it there for you

>having a dryer
>not just hanging up your clothes

I prefer manuals. Autos remove the true experience of being a motorist.

Oh I dunno, maybe the fucking torque converter, which is a huge piece of sloppy shit

you're missing a couple of gears, faggot

>2k here is a low estimate
Jesus Christ. We just have to pay $20 and pass a test.

If you can't crank a buggy, I've got news for ya son, you ply your seed in the OTHER watermelon patch!

They say once you go automatic you never want a 5/6 speed gearbox.

u have to have lessons&test with manual transmission to get drivers license. in finland.

Takes up a hand that could be used for eating burgers

wut

no way.
insane.

On some of those short throws its easy to do a grind if you reach too far

Yeah I no

> Why are americans using cars instead of this traditional and very complex organic machinery, are they stupid or something?