It is a genetic fact that black people have larger penis sizes than white people. Africans thrive in hot...

It is a genetic fact that black people have larger penis sizes than white people. Africans thrive in hot, moist climates where body temperature is a major factor in survival. In a hotter climate, the body adapts to suit the environment. The african penis is adapted to be larger and thicker in order to support temperature within the african penis. The further away it is from their body, the cooler the temperature is on the penis. European white people were made to survive in cold climates, and so their penises are much smaller. This is because it allows the penis to be closer to the body, for more heat. This is basic biology, and the fact that white people continue to stay in denial about this only shows how weak they are.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/classes-hope-to-teach-children-about-gun-safety/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ok so they have bigger dicks. And?

cbsnews.com/news/classes-hope-to-teach-children-about-gun-safety/

Apparently also have impulse control issues.

What is a 'bell curve'?

Year round heat meant that food was regularly available. It just took some hunting and gathering techniques and the rest of he time was spent dancing stealing and fighting other tribes.
When the Europeans had to prepare for winter it required them to develop the mental capacity to think in the future. Only the ones who were able work hard and prepare together survived the winters. This is why whites have sympathy, work ethic, and the mind to think and plan for the future.

Blacks have bigger dicks.
More news at 11 folks.

MUH DIK

the problem is that cocksize wont end hunger, war, deception, illiteracy rates, incest, drug use, etc

And they are also twinks. When will they learn to go full bloat mode.

/thread

Enlighten us further in your academics.

Then explain why my penis is huge and i am white

when there's warm temperatures you can deceive and steal and migrate to another area.
but when it's cold you have to stick with the people around you or you die

but with modern times you can cheat and steal and find another group in another state in no time

It's not true

It is a genetic fact that white people are smarter than black people. African society places little to no value on intellect, so breeding is instead determined by other factors. In European societies, intelligence and social standing were more closely linked, meaning that intelligence was more likely to result in you getting a mate. This is basic biology, and the fact that black people continue to stay in denial about this only shows what a bunch of retarded fucking niggers they are.

>africans thrive

Lel stopped reading there

It is not a scientific fact, matter of fact they have smaller penises on average. True fact, look it up I'll cite the sources so I can put you negros below my feet. P.s. I'm a nigger.

>when a negroid enters the thread

why does mexico and philippines have tiny cocks then?

>Be Asian
>Live in hot sweaty jungle
>Have 3 inch boner
>B-b-but penis size is according to weather and NOT genetics says user on Sup Forums
>Sobs

Explain asians from tropical countries, then.