How do we get white people off of weed?

Anons, after years of smoking I have finally figured out that weed is a scourge. Many of our white young men and women are stunting their minds, losing their memories and motivations and literally *giving themselves anxiety* just for the sake of some short term laughs.

I would smoke just so I wouldn’t feel bored, but after months and eventually years of continual use, I realized I was always bored. I lost the spark to discover new things and improve. Until I came to Sup Forums and learned about the trickery of (((them))).

How can i redpill my white leftist friends on this harmful, stupid nigger drug without revealing my power level? We have to be better, fitter humans if we want to survive what’s coming.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=On0IJnNqldI
youtu.be/lQmaEtUUPyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump to save a goy

>How do we get white people off of weed?
we let them turn 30.

>weed at 16
just having fun with vidya.
>weed at 26
you're bored with vidya so you still smoke.
>weed at 36
come on now. this is getting silly.

Honestly you’re probably right as I’m turning 30 tomorrow and just had this revelation and quit 4 days ago

Kicking the herbal Jew this year

I was smoking everyday since I turned 20 and was chewing thru nearly an eighth a day by the time I was 26

The first few days of sobriety have been fucking rough and the temptation to hit my dealer up had been stronger than ever, anyone who says that it isn't addictive is either a liar or fucking delusional.

Hold me anons, I don't want to fuck this up.

your dealer has been putting something in your weed, my dude.

wow so you are telling me that daily use of a drug can have a negative effect if used in large amounts? Who would of of thunk it?

all true, except for the month long withdrawal where all of these things are reversed and nightmares ruin your life

Yep, those big scary weed withdrawals are a huge detriment to society.

t. retarded autist

just keep children and high schoolers off of it

youtube.com/watch?v=On0IJnNqldI

Nice job taking YEARS to realize it. Enjoy your swiss cheese brain you retard nigger.

Tbf it is a little odd to go from remembering no dreams to two a night.

>Tfw weed literally takes away your dreams

You're right, white people smoking a plant is the problem, not the white opioid epidemic.
It must be the weeds fault all those white people are overdosing.

That's because it suppresses your B-12 levels and you weren't supplementing them exogenously, you idiot.

cannabis is sacrament! enjoy! whp is dr oz? what is his real name? is he palestinian? hmmm

Dr. Oz is a turk

You misdirect worse than a Twitter leftist

It’s weed not fucking whippets. But you’re right, I fell for the comfy lie for far too long.

And parents. And single white people. And the unemployed. Basically everyone but geriatrics or the terminally ill have something to lose with weed, if only their drive to be better than they were the day before.

Stay strong user. Delete that dealer number, you don’t need it. Just breathe, feel the calm in the air, stop thinking, and go do something productive to distract yourself. Can’t just keep doing the retard shit you did when you were high or you’ll just trigger more cravings. I’ve been reading some history books I always wanted to get around to and it helps a fuckload.

>Not Cocaine
>Not Heroine
>FUCKING WEED

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Why not do harder drugs like a real man, goy?

just vape in moderation if you enjoy it.

Sadly lots of people find moderation more difficult than just kicking the stuff, myself included. If it’s around I’ll take a hit and then just slug around instead of reading or being social.

The only withdrawal I feel is boredom.

Give them heroin and painkillers. They will never smoke weed again.

>after years of smoking

Fuck off with this meme. We know you lame fags never smoked the shit in your life. Maybe once in college and hated it because you were surrounded by idiots who ruined the high.
Fuck off queer.

Fucking kek why would I lie about smoking degenerate green brain retardation drugs that withered my social life and kept me away from intellectual pursuits for years?

Fucking idiots. You smoke weed during the night and never during the day.

>Why???

Because smoking weed causes a release of melotonin (that takes time to replenish) which gives some of the more mind pleasure effects of weed. It also triggers skin repair.

>That sounds good...

Except if you smoke during the day, UV radiation is going to have a field day pinging DNA and RNA at its most vulnerable. There should be a correlation between smoking weed, being outside, and skin cancer.

Just do it at night and you'll get a lot of the benefits and the tolerance doesn't get so fucked like in "ALL DAY ERRDAY YOLO" weed usage.

I want to quit so fucking much, shit...I've been smoking every day for years, and I know...I fucking know, I just don't stop...

>why would I lie about being a fuckign retard on a fucking retard site for 6 year olds

Jesus Christ you fucks need a severe beating.
I bet you grew up with a single mom. Faggot.

Just smoke at night. It's a radical idea I know.

Legalize heroin

If this image doesn't make you take a second look at your weed habit I don't know what will.

Youre fucking retarded. Weed wothdrawal is super common and physical. It makes your stomach hirt, you cant eat, youll shit all day, any issues you were treating with it (pain specifically) will fedl like its flaring up.

Fuck off you retard. Youre clearly not in deep enough, but we are warning you, get out now

What if I’m indoors all day long and only see the sun when I go to and from my car?

yea at 31 this year, i quit, pretty spot on. i was abusing heavily, i tore my rotator cuff and went hard all day everyday for a year, it was excessive, i've now been clean for a few weeks now and going to keep it going.

figure out why they're self-medicating. weed isn't very habit-forming, so there must be another reason they're using it regularly.

Weed is bad. Smoking every day for 12 years. Withdrawal and addiction are real. You aren’t addicted to the weed itself, you become addicted to the altered mindset and mentally addicted to the brain chemical dump. You are an idiot if you believe it’s not a problem. It will hinder your life. Guaranteed.

>weed isn't very habit-forming
Why do retards say this?

I'm 18, and smoke constantly. Should I stop?

because it isn't. you don't get the same mood-elevating effects from weed as you do from stimulants, alcohol, or even coffee. it's just not a "more-ish" drug.

weed is still habit forming, even if it's not stimulating. retard

29, decided to quit its boring. still a preferable drug than alcohol by miles.

It is habit forming, you fucking idiot

Then you're doing it wrong and setting yourself up for terrible sleep because you're causing melatonin to cascade during the day. Which is stupid. It's a neurochemical resource. Use weed during the night and have actual sleep.

Toughen the fuck up?
No just ban some more shit?
MURICA I don't like it so make it illegal.

Very true. Weed was not adding value to my life. In my case I had chronic depression. I didn't realize that I was hypothyroid. Took some supplements and cleared it right up. Felt so calm but alert at the same time. Better than any drug.

whatever you say

LOL what a pussy.
I smoke as much for however long and drop it when I want.
Been sober for a long time now and I dunno how long as it's never crossed my mind.

But I use it both day and night. I sleep peacefully and deep. Perhaps because I lift 4X a week and live an active life I’m immune to your generalities?

>would of of
>as if a single "of" wasn't retarded enough

if u get "addicted" to weed its because your a stupid lazy sack of shit. "i'm a fucking loser cus i smoked weeeed :((" fuck off u victim seeking faggot

>Sup Forums is always filled with 50 year old ex pot smokers who quit a couple days ago
>They only post on weed threads

LOL at this pussy.
Your dealer was putting some nasty shit in your weed as a Canadian my old dealer was getting it homegrown... Try booze addiction bud.

Daily reminder marijuana has medicinal value in regulated amounts

Hey, individual bio chemistries are individual. I also lift and have a somewhat active life. I'm just saying that from experience, weed fucks up sleep for a number of people because they use it around the clock and they get much better sleep when they restrict their weed usage.

I'm the only guy in town who wears shorts and a t-shirt in 30-50 degree weather. Does that mean the rest of the town should man up and never wear sweaters or coats?

Stoners are trying to defend their god Drug.

This a tiny bit of Elvish pipe weed with a mug of grog will do enough for you.
Moderation niggers.

Hindered? Perhaps. But I own my own business and make good money. I own a house all paid up for. Have had much sex. Can still act like a normal human.
But, I have grown quite apathetic to a lot of things that Used to give me anxiety. And yes, most likely my sperm is like Homer Simpson’s sperm smacking into each other like retards in my nut sac.
But calling me an idiot is uncalled for. Again. So many of your over generalize on this board.

Not in high school any more.
But if weed makes you addicted you're a pussy.

All of these in your picture are 100% true.
It's insane how in denial weed smokers are, yet they claim it isn't addictive.

Shut the fuck up, faggot, I've been off the heroin for almost 3 years and I still smoke weed, bitch.

tldr but what i got from that is
>wah im a loser and my dealers don't like me so my life sucks.
I smoke and have never had a problem with my dealers. Fuck off and let me do me

i don't smoke regularly, and i agree that it's bad for productivity. but it's not an addictive drug, and people don't go out of their way to self-medicate with a non-addictive drug for no reason. people do it because they're stressed and anxious.

The reason his dealers hate that kid is probably because he's a whiny little fag. The only problem with relying on dealers is having to fuckin' wait around for them all day, and having to hang out with them after picking up some coke.

The war on drugs is a failure on all accounts
>lol u just wanna smok wed
I don't like the idea of normal people going to jail over something inconsequential like weed

>I'm the only guy in town who wears shorts and a t-shirt in 30-50 degree weather. Does that mean the rest of the town should man up and never wear sweaters or coats?
Good point. In your opinion, what qualifies as proper sleep? Waking up refreshed and energetic?

kek chilling with them for a bit after you buy is always the worst part.
I'd probably rip off a whiny little fag like that guy too

I get high maybe once every month or two when I don't have anything better to do than stay home and binge watch stuff. I have no real desire to get high any other time because it just gets in the way.

weed was absolutely awesome when I smoked that first bowl, music sounded amazing, hell, it made me love music and start studying music, so that's a positive thing about jane: music appreciation.
But...after 4 years of use it now gives me depression ironically and unmotivational syndrome, which made me almost drop out of university.
However, I don't consider it to be a really bad drug, in my opinion is better than alcohol, no hangover, no doing stupid shit while intoxicated, etc.
I recommend smoking weed on the weekends, which I can't do personally because it's easy to become addicted to it.
it's not difficult to quit weed though, just willpower and exercise will do it.
Since dropped off my weed intake I experienced that emotions no longer "hurt" me that much, and my depression got a lot better.

I have no reason to quit. My life will not magically improve if I stop. The public and everyone really, should be happy that I smoke weed and not do other things.

Nothing wrong with smoking a little weed.

I would probably be a fucking serial killer if I didn't have drugs to placate my brain.

I was amazed how much I could think once I was off of it for about a month. Been off of it ever since.

Show them the herbal jew in the flesh
youtu.be/lQmaEtUUPyE

was a chronic user, stopped .. benefits as described
> emotionally stable
> less waste of money
> stamina increase
> more meaningful friends
++

additional benfits:
> dreams .. yes fucking dreams, awesome love it
> no anxiety
> smarter
> love to do things I loathed before because they felt to boring/exhaustive
> meditation works again

>Anons, after years of smoking I have finally figured out that weed is a scourge.
> Good for Me Not for Thee

fuck off

shit thread but i'm going to break it down for any human posters who are still stuck

humans have been using cannabis a LOT for over 5000 years for all sorts of things

it's gr8

in the 60s and 70s people smoked hashish from cannabis grown in the ME using traditional methods including night soil (lol)

the traditional resins made from natural strains of the planet have high levels of CBD/CBN and

Most people are too stupid to handle weed. If you cannot handle it you are stupid plain and simple. I use it to dumb myself down so I can be on the same level as my Normie friends.

>signs of addiction and abuse
>proceeds to explain the symptoms of being high

What

i quit years ago but keep victimizing yourself. I can tell you're a winner.

> just smoke a particular way even though it’s clear you’ve had issues controlling your smoking and need to stop

not helpful

I am a former daily stoner from about age 14 to 32. Has been four years away now with one slip up for a couple weeks. Honestly dont listen to the addicts who will sceram in your face "its not addictive" "there are no negative effects" All this is based on 1970s studies probably done on some bush weed homegrown. Nowadays the stuff has been bred to be extremely potent. If you ask anyone who really knows growing it is quite synthetic for a "natural plant". Massive amounts of chemicals and growth nutrients have to be added to make pot yield so much dense buds with such a high content. Even the blueberry, citrus, and choco flavors are achieved by adding chemicals to the soil to produce the flavors. This is what they never seem to mention. It certainly has some damaging and lasting effects. Dont believe me type "rosin press" into youtube and look at the retarded space cadets in 90% of the videos. Not to mention after years of use there are many nasty withdrawl effects for this "non addictive drug" like sleeplessness, irritibility, sexual dysfuntion,loss of appetite, general malaise and lethargy. I used to smoke over a pack a day of cigs and that was easier to quit than weed as after a couple weeks the cravings waned significantly. With weed you will still have strong joneses even months later.

Just toke up and play Overwatch you fucking pussies

jesus

buddy uncle crunky?

Literally me except I didn't get into weed until I was 20. I quit about 3 months ago and I'm 30. Eventually it hits you and you realize just how much time and money you've wasted getting high and not focusing on improving your life.

ALso the lucid dreams and nightmares are true. And for a few weeks you will find no pleasure in things you used to love, this all fades as time goes on.

>Why are white people so self-destructive?

KYS

t. pathetic brainlet frustrated that he gave up something he enjoyed and thinks missing the high is the same as being an addict

I never said ban it idiot, nogs spics and jews should blaze all day for all I care

Derp, you did graduate though

Can’t argue there, it really helped my mom when she was dying of cancer

Larper

t. pathetic weed addict who is in denial and will do anything to justify his sad state. You probably think weed cures every disease like facebook normies.

Show me a non addict user who defends weed this way. It doesnt exist. You just cant handle people disagreeing with the lies you tell yourself.

> pathetic low IQ leaf shitlet launches into a strawman because he has absolutely NOTHING

LMAO, fuckin' humiliating.

Wow an edgy faggot who loves yous. Fuck off im trying to help others out of the same trap i fell into. If you dont like it go smoke your (((pacifiying agent))).

Stoners are always mellow man unless you dare question their precious nigger lettuce

>not having built-in weedcity inside your city that is always open
>best quality, lowest prices, no stalling dealer who is weird on the phone, just dozens of sales booths with anything THC

I feel bad for everyone else

you've built up a nice strawman, but at the end of the day you're still a faggot.

I have a well paying job, a nice apartment and a long term gf so I could always justify it too. But moderation wasn’t working and the truth is life is much better without it for me

Little fag is so mad he can't smoke weed anymore that he has to try and convince everyone on Sup Forums that it's a Jewish trap, lmao. Fuckin' embarrassing.